CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

The Noble Magnum and AR are amazing skins. I absolutely adore them.

I like the Osiris skins as well. The SoF and ODST skins are lacking to me. Also, I have already mentioned this to others, I can't stand the color decision on the blue team skins. The AR is a deeper blue than the magnum (which looks better imo) and they painted all of the working parts of the magnum that nasty yellow... Such a letdown.

I was super excited for that skin when it was revealed in the hammer storm update.

I like the Osiris skins as well. The SoF and ODST skins are lacking to me. Also, I have already mentioned this to others, I can't stand the color decision on the blue team skins. The AR is a deeper blue than the magnum (which looks better imo) and they painted all of the working parts of the magnum that nasty yellow... Such a letdown.

I was super excited for that skin when it was revealed in the hammer storm update.

Except the Blue team skin we have is not the same as the one we saw in The Hammer Storm preview, leading me to believe that we still have a missing Weapon skin set somewhere.

I started at 6k points, currently at 40k points after 5ish hours. It's a grind but it's fun playing knowing you're working towards something.

Yeah. They should do stuff like this more often.

Really? I love the Blue Team skins. Same for SoF and ODST. The only ones I truly dislike are UNSC and Sharkteeth.

Lol, wtf.

Spend $100 so you can stop playing? Why not just...stop playing.

I thought that the sarcasm was obvious...

I wasn't serious about that last paragraph.

How much time do I have to abuse it?

Early April.

Any warzone guru can tell if this shit new or what? We couldn't capture the base because of it. @@Moa @ @@Teapot

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Too%20Stacked/video/15814975

Looks like you got some responses already, but it has been known for a bit. It's very frustrating to me and I'm surprised they haven't rolled out a fix asap. You can spawn in your own warthog and get into it once your team controls the base, but at this point the people in the wall seem to expect this. Apparently, you can kill them inside the wall with the Hammer.. but I have not had the opportunity to do that.

paging @@VinFTW

I would love classic skins, like for certain weapons they give skins that make the coloring more traditional, like instead of the green and black ar they do the dark grey matte black thing from the old games.

I got my first ever matchmaking ban because I quit ONE game because I got put into when my team was down by 15 kills. 

343 is dumb as hell.

Most likely delayed

Can't delay something that was never scheduled for tonight in the first place ;)

Most likely delayed

Not delayed. Bravo writes them and he is obviously busy.

He said the next one will be next Friday, and it'll probably have a ton of info on Ghosts of Meridian + Spectator Mode.

Not delayed. Bravo writes them and he is obviously busy.

He said the next one will be next Friday, and it'll probably have a ton of info on Ghosts of Meridian + Spectator Mode.

Nobody else can write it? Bungie used to sub people in for weekly updates all the time. Having a weekly update that ties into the HWC would be ideal. Rep it out. Get casuals interested.

343 just isn't up to the community building standard bungie set.

• Upvote (+1) 2