CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

They should have done a doubles Playlist on the same maps as last time. But instead of purple/pink, make them green for St. Patty's day. Makes sense right? It would be the best Playlist ever.

/s

They should have done a doubles Playlist on the same maps as last time. But instead of purple/pink, make them green for St. Patty's day. Makes sense right? It would be the best Playlist ever.

/s

St. Patricks day is irelands Natonial day and big in some Christian countries. It's not a world known day like Valentines, Christmas etc day. 

Anyone got the REQ pack for watching Worlds via the Twitch app on Xbox One yet? Not sure if you get it after booting up once or you have to watch at a certain time or what.

Anyone got the REQ pack for watching Worlds via the Twitch app on Xbox One yet? Not sure if you get it after booting up once or you have to watch at a certain time or what.

Sunday only.

Also, how much money is in this tournament and they can't even get the audio to work properly? 

Ah thanks. Glad I don't have to watch it all via the app lmao.

More specifically I think you only have to watch the Finals to get the pack. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

More specifically I think you only have to watch the Finals to get the pack.

That's kinda dumb if that's true. They should put it out intermittently throughout Saturday for the chance of people sticking around to watch the matches even after they have the code

Any updates for people who got jipped getting the Spartan Armory REQ pack early?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Any updates for people who got jipped getting the Spartan Armory REQ pack early?

I was told that they're on it. 

Just a waiting game I guess. The fact it's a weekend now makes me think we'll be waiting a little bit.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm awful at maths (literally a big dumb) so I'm typed this out on Word to try and make sense of my situation.

WYseU1O.png

Did I get everything right there?

I am glad to see that I am not the only one who caved and bought a few of these stupid packs. I still need 4 skins and I don't want to waste any more hard-earned money on these, especially since I still have to finish my Gold packs...

I really fucking hate Halo 5's REQ system.

It is way more addicting than it should be to open the REQ packs, and that wouldn't be an issue (it would actually be a good thing...), if it didn't cost real money or an extremely boring and time-consuming Warzone Grind to unlock them otherwise.

And to make it even worse, as someone who cares about his Spartan Barbie (lol), the only way that you can get 99.9% of cosmetic items is through the damn REQ packs and I fucking HATE it.

Sadly, opening REQ packs is one of the only 'fun' and addicting things about Halo 5, and in a totally wrong way. The gameplay itself is not that much fun at all, even though it very well could be.

It sucks because it should show just how badly I really want to play and enjoy Halo.

Unless my classic-inspired H5 settings ever take hold(doubt it), or Warzone Firefight is any good(maybe), perhaps I should just go ahead and spend another $100 to finish up my REQs and wash my hands of this twisted game and be done with it that much faster.

perhaps I should just go ahead and spend another $100 to finish up my REQs and wash my hands of this twisted game and be done with it that much faster.

Lol, wtf.

Spend $100 so you can stop playing? Why not just...stop playing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What is this new req pack and how long will it be available?

Spartan Armory? 

Midnight on the 20th is when it goes away I think.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Spartan Armory?

Midnight on the 20th is when it goes away I think.

Thanks. Only have 8000 req points. Dont think I'll do it lol.

So I was able to get most of the skins. Bought 3 packs with REQ points, ended up torching my REQ collection completely (don't use it much anyways). Only one I'm missing is the Noble AR, so happy I got the Noble Magnum skin though... was super scared that would be the one I didn't get...  :apg:

Thanks. Only have 8000 req points. Dont think I'll do it lol.

I started at 6k points, currently at 40k points after 5ish hours. It's a grind but it's fun playing knowing you're working towards something.

So I was able to get most of the skins. Bought 3 packs with REQ points, ended up torching my REQ collection completely (don't use it much anyways). Only one I'm missing is the Noble AR, so happy I got the Noble Magnum skin though... was super scared that would be the one I didn't get...  :apg:

The Noble Magnum and AR are amazing skins. I absolutely adore them.