CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Getting a connection lost during the "outro" of the game and getting MM banned. #justhalo5things

Getting a connection lost during the "outro" of the game and getting MM banned. #justhalo5things

Restaroni in pepperoni

• Upvote (+1) 1

Playing solo Arena, every single game has been against a team of 4 and not one of my teammates has spoken a word. Not one. 

Playing solo Arena, every single game has been against a team of 4 and not one of my teammates has spoken a word. Not one. 

I don't know if I've been matching many TO4's, but my goodness I am getting stuck with the worst possible teammates.  The one time I get teammates who talk and seem to know what they are doing I play like absolute dog crap.

I think the only games I've won are the ones where the other team has players who quit.

Why has 343 not put any community made forge maps in arena. They can't be worse than overgrowth, plaza, or riptide.

But if they give us forge maps for free now, how will they justify giving it as DLC in the future?

• Upvote (+1) 6

Why has 343 not put any community made forge maps in arena. They can't be worse than overgrowth, plaza, or riptide.

still dont get why people hate riptide. I understand why some dislike plaza (although i still like it).. but riptide?

They'll be adding a 2v2 playlist soon using the maps from the forgehub competition :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

still dont get why people hate riptide. I understand why some dislike plaza (although i still like it).. but riptide?

There's 1 room at the back of riptide that once you set up in, it's IMPOSSIBLE to break. I was running a team of 4s last night in team slayer doing it, and pretty much whichever team sets up first in there wins. There's literally 2 entrances to get in, both of which have a long hallway leading up where you can shoot. And a window out that's positioned so that you can shoot anyone on the opposite team running anywhere near you and they have no cover. The DMR spawns in there every twenty seconds, and a storm rifle spawns outside BOTH doorways. And the beam rifle spawns directly under the window so you can grab it or contest it easily.

Literally unbreakable. At one point there were like 9 storm rifles on the ground in the room. most teams quit out before the game ended, usually we won like 50-5 or something along those lines. It's honestly comical how easily exploitable the map is.

• Upvote (+1) 1

fuck. Decided to use a Warzone RP jackpot and I get kicked from the game.

Go figure, go for weeks without DC's and get DC'd as soon as I decide to use my boost thinking I'm safe.

Really sad to be honest. How can they honestly say they want Halo 5 to last when its 5 months after launch and they still havent done basic things like adding forged maps. Its 2016 on the Xbox One...I thought we'd have server browsers by now at minimum along with other features. But here we are waiting for standard things.

Rant mode on:

I swear to god that I want to smash my head everytime I argue with 343 kids/Waypoint crows. Fuck those guys.

Why the fuck are the servers so shitty,343. Can you guys do something right for once. Or are you too incompetent for that.

Also fuck the Halo 5's plot. So much wrong

with the storyline in this game.

And why are the maps so awful in this game. Hell even BO3 have better maps.

Speaking about multiplayer, where the fuck is Post game medal report and where is the rest of the content.

And vehicle are so useless in this game cough Mantis cough.

I still think UI is a piece of shit.

Rant mode off. I'm sorry to bother you guys

• Upvote (+1) 1

They'll be adding a 2v2 playlist soon using the maps from the forgehub competition :)

Too late. I have been asking for a 2vs2 gamemode since launch.. Now doom  and Dark souls 3 is soon out and I am not interested anymore. 

How can it be so hard for them?

Ranked

- Team Arena

- Team Doubles

- FFA

Social

- Social Slayer with community maps included

- Social BTB

- Social SWAT

- Warzone

- Warzone Assault

Double REQ Weekend playlist

- Infection

- Griffball

- Multi Team

- Action Sack

- etc.

• Upvote (+1) 7

I spent 80k points and spent money on this pack. I got 4 out of ten skins. I refunded the one I bought with money and bought two more packs, getting me all the available ones at the time.

Then shortly after that, these two skins were released and I still don't have them. So I bought four packs and only got 12 of the skins. 

I'm seeing people on Reddit saying that they were refunded their 80k REQ points and given their skins but I've had no such luck.

I'm awful at maths (literally a big dumb) so I'm typed this out on Word to try and make sense of my situation.

WYseU1O.png

Did I get everything right there?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Can't wait for "social" shotty snipers though, let's see if I can defend my champion rank :)

1u3XsjS.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 2

Can't wait for "social" shotty snipers though, let's see if I can defend my champion rank :)

1u3XsjS.jpg

This is literally the only reason why I decided to check the playlist section of the API. I opened up my service record and saw my Onyx 1500 in Valentine's Doubles had been replaced by Social Doubles.

Usually when this happens, MMR carries over from the previous playlist but maybe that's just me assuming.

1u3XsjS.jpg

I don't know how you even managed to play more than 1 game tbh.
  • Upvote (+1) 4