CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Well thats the crux of the argument....he's saying they dont do anything BUT you pay for them now.

I dont care for people buying req packs but his point makes sense

Oh, his point makes entire sense, which is why I partially questioned him initially on that little part I specified.

Yaaaas bitch

However im a bit scared since there are no outdoors maps :/

I've seen videos of people using the snap map. I think you can use items in unconventional ways to make things look a bit differently than they're intending, but this is all heavy speculation of course. Either way it'll be tons of fun. I've been wanting to jump into campaign level design for a while and this is a great way to do it

Oh, his point makes entire sense, which is why I partially questioned him initially on that little part I specified.

K

I'm glad that when I actually try to fucking play this game I get quitters. And whats the fucking point in using my magnum? Like is there even a point? I want to go up to the person who made the magnum so fucking terrible and spit in his face.

My money, my choice. I do my part and contribute plenty elsewhere but how I spend my disposable and discretionary funds is none of your concern.

Sure, you can do what you want. That's your perogative. It's also my perogative to think you're a tool for doing it.

Well, Halo Wars being backwards compatible managed to haul me from this game. Got all the new REQ's, so, no stress in a Halo 5 break.

Wait Halo wars is backwards compatible? FUCK YES. FUCKKKKK YESSSSSSSSSS.

Wait Halo wars is backwards compatible? FUCK YES. FUCKKKKK YESSSSSSSSSS.

Well, for Preview Members as of today, yes. Sorry, should've specified.

Well, for Preview Members as of today, yes. Sorry, should've specified.

Im a member.

Too bad I don't own the game anymore.

Well, Halo Wars being backwards compatible managed to haul me from this game. Got all the new REQ's, so, no stress in a Halo 5 break.

YESSSSSSSS! I'm not a preview member, but YESSSS. Finally.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So as someone who needs 35 more silver packs to have all the commons, uncommons and rares unlocked before buying the gold packs and working on ultra rares and legendaries, is it worth it to buy this new spartans REQ pack for 80000 REQ points? That's a lot to save up

So as someone who needs 35 more silver packs to have all the commons, uncommons and rares unlocked before buying the gold packs and working on ultra rares and legendaries, is it worth it to buy this new spartans REQ pack for 80000 REQ points? That's a lot to save up

It's not generally. I think the lowest tier of rarity in this pack is "Rare", on Silver level. If not, Ultra Rare, on Gold level. The chances of you getting any of the 14 skins exclusive to these packs is slim to none as well, if you're in Silvers. It's a VERY large sum on a very large gamble in that case. I wouldn't do it unless you're fully completed the REQ's.

Aren't you the same person who argued for armor customization against me? I may be mistaken, which is why I'm not accusing, just curious, because I swear it was you.

I don't even know what that means.

How long did that take? Or dI'd you use the chrome plugin?

Used the Chrome plugin.

Did it again later on and went from the 20k back to 80k and bought my 3rd pack using RP from sold items.

Of course there are 16 skins meaning you need to buy 4 packs so I need 80k for one weapon skin.... :/

At least its the Noble AR which is pretty neat.

Used the Chrome plugin.

Did it again later on and went from the 20k back to 80k and bought my 3rd pack using RP from sold items.

Of course there are 16 skins meaning you need to buy 4 packs so I need 80k for one weapon skin.... :/

At least its the Noble AR which is pretty neat.

Pretty sure it's 14 skins

I haven't played Halo 5 in months. Have they added oddball yet? What are the good DLC maps. I've played torque a few times and it seems decent. Should I start playing h5 again? How's it holding up?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Pretty sure it's 14 skins

No, they recently added an AR and Magnum skin with a flamethrower face decal on it. You need four now, rather than three.

Great.. I had 60K saved for this REQ pack earlier in the week, but I thought it was for the one they made free on Sunday so I spent all of it.

Same here. But I'm not sure if it would've been worth it anyway.

80k for five unlocks with this new pack, and no consumables

or

80k for sixteen unlocks with gold packs, and lots of consumables.

I usually have this kind of mindset, but holy crap. It's just so fucking pointless. Like if you have all this extra money laying around that you clearly have 0 need for go give it to a charity or a homeless person or something. I just can't imagine spending all kinds of money on video game armour and not feeling like total shit afterwards. It's like the ultimate gluttonous indulgence.

NBA 2K14 got the best of me.  It was way too easy to buy player packs in that game.  Looking back it is very embarrassing but at the time it was fun to build my team.

I do have to say, I would never buy REQ packs, I can't support 343 anymore than I already have.

No, they recently added an AR and Magnum skin with a flamethrower face decal on it. You need four now, rather than three.

Oh my God are you kidding me? What do they look like?