CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

So did anyone else just get the skins unlocked for free I had 5 left when I turned off my Xbox now but the ones I had left are unlocked now.

Are these skins going into the regular REQ packs when they pull this one away?

They are probably "early access" in a sense.

The Noble Skins will probably be added to the REQ Pool in the Reach update.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So did anyone else just get the skins unlocked for free I had 5 left when I turned off my Xbox now but the ones I had left are unlocked now.

Not for me.

They are probably "early access" in a sense.

The Noble Skins will probably be added to the REQ Pool in the Reach update.

And also this might be the only chance you can get those 343 skins.

• Upvote (+1) 1

And also this might be the only chance you can get those 343 skins.

Definitely a strong chance they are exclusive to this pack, yup

will the skins be in normal packs after this weekend?

No. They will either be exclusive to this pack, or they will be added alongside future updates (Noble Team Skins w/ Memories of Reach)

I don't get whey there's no unranked 4v4 Arena playlist yet.

I can think of about three hundred and forty three reasons why it's not there.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I hope people who bought the pack early and only got 2 cosmetic items get some form of compensation or something, I understand honest mistakes but I can't help but feel jipped.

I hope people who bought the pack early and only got 2 cosmetic items get some form of compensation or something, I understand honest mistakes but I can't help but feel jipped.

Same. I spent way to many points and got ripped off.

I had heard they should have automatically had the missing ones added to their collection.

You post your gt on reddit? 

I'm 80% sure I did. Could I get a link please? :)

God damn these new packs have set me pack now I have to grind out 170k more req points so I have enough to get everything from the next update..

Nevermind 343 just added the Sharktooth skins which can't be bought from Gold Packs great....so I have to spend another 80k on these new packs thanks 343. :kappa:  

Got all of the skins except for the 343i AR... do I need to buy the pack a third time/grind REQ points for a third pack or are these skins in the normal REQ pool for this weekend?

Went on a bit of a "spending spree" bought a few of the Armory packs and a 9 Gold Pack bundle as I had cash to spare. Seems like I am done with collecting Reqs until the next update. Roll on Ghosts of Meridian 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Just talked to a forger who joined my party and said "just spent $70 on that new req pack"

I thought he was joking at first. He wasn't lol. I asked him if he had a job

"Oh well it was just my birthday money anyways. Plus I got all the skins I wanted. I've probably spent about $600 total on halo 5 by now."

I wanted to strangle somebody lol. Like how. What compels people to spend that much.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Just talked to a forger who joined my party and said "just spent $70 on that new req pack"

"Oh well it was just my birthday money anyways. Plus I got all the skins I wanted. I've probably spent about $600 total on halo 5 by now."

I wanted to strangle somebody lol. Like how. What compels people to spend that much.

I'm so glad games came complete when I was growing up and didn't nickel and dime me. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

Maybe they like doing it?

As much as i loathe REQ packs, i'm not gonna "strangle somebody" for buying one....their money

Got all of the skins except for the 343i AR... do I need to buy the pack a third time/grind REQ points for a third pack or are these skins in the normal REQ pool for this weekend?

You have to buy another pack these aren't available from regular gold packs.