CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

You blubber nugget. Totally took this from me on Discord. >_> Not like I pointed this out or anything. <_<

who are u

You blubber nugget. Totally took this from me on Discord. >_> Not like I pointed this out or anything. <_<

How do I get banned for calling someone a "reqtarded dumbshitting fuck", but she gets away with calling someone a blubber nugget???

The bias is realer than real.

How do I get banned for calling someone a "reqtarded dumbshitting fuck", but she gets away with calling someone a blubber nugget???

Got banned for dev bashing but member bashing is ok?

Beyond is fucking garbage now, mods are corrupt as fuck

I'm not sure if joking but still funny.

That just sounds FUN. I bet you'd LOVE to match them again! 

:kappa:

Please give me more ar and radar kids :puckett:

Halo 5: ARdians

I laughed at this more than I should have.

who are u

I'm your worst [email protected]

Got banned for dev bashing but member bashing is ok?

Beyond is fucking garbage now, mods are corrupt as fuck

I hope you're both joking. 

Another joke goes over your head

When text can accurately display emotion and tone, call me about jokes going over my head, since I'll be truly dense in that case. :P

When text can accurately display emotion and tone, call me about jokes going over my head, since I'll be truly dense in that case. :P

That was so obvious that it wasn't being serious I might as well have placed a neon sign over it saying "JOKE"

Dense af

343 if you're reading please can you lower the weighting of non tournament gametypes/maps in arena? :)

I just want to play tournament gametypes.........

• Upvote (+1) 1

"Blubber nugget"...

...I like that.

When I'm bored, I can come up with some really dumb insults. I'm like the Gavin Free of the place. Need to write a book on "Random Made Up Words".

getting shot when i know i'm behind a wall is the most infuriating thing

He saw you on radar. Adapt  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Really? That's really really sad that someone can't make a montage at their own skill-level, if that's the case. Disappointing is an understatement.

Somebody tell reddit that before they start choking on him :bman:

When I'm bored, I can come up with some really dumb insults. I'm like the Gavin Free of the place. Need to write a book on "Random Made Up Words".

if only you had a nose the size of a small country you'd be the complete package. also, i changed my steam name to primordial blubber nugget, it was that funny to me.

Surprised this hasnt been posted yet

Just signed in to post this ... a few minutes too late.

It's an excellent analysis, and I hope that UI is identified by 343i as a major area requiring improvement, but given that both Halo 4 and 5 had such issues in this area, it's difficult to be optimistic about the possibility of positive change.

Remember when I said jokingly that a company would kick everyone and start selling Achilles?

A3HIHNe.png

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Halo-5-Achilles-Armor-/291707361672?hash=item43eb1d1988:g:Vu8AAOSwr7ZW5G0F

I particularly like the part in the description about how 343 or MS aren't allowed to bid or anyone on their behalf. And how they are imposing an NDA, because that's totally enforcible. Like I almost want to bid just to call them out.

I'm eerily curious what they have the reserve set at.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm really tempted to build a map on, or with the Breakout canvas, as I absolutely love it, but I have no idea what to build, or where to gain inspiration from. Any ideas, videos or the like?