CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

First i cant connect to the lobby.

play a game, and a guy betrays me for rockets, so i quit.

then play a full game of assault

and then they ban me for quitting? For 41 minutes too. What shit is this?

Bans always happen after you play another game. It's just how it is and idk why.

Bans always happen after you play another game. It's just how it is and idk why.

Yep, also i got banned in the middle of one so anything can happen.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yep, also i got banned in the middle of one so anything can happen.

Oh wow. They really need to look into half the stuff that's going on and actually fix it.

I just want to know how half of these Warzone Assault maps were deemed okay after play testing. They are so bad.

The same reason these BTB maps made it through play testing. It simply wasn't done proper, or focused on in any way. 

The game bans are a bit pointless, the only restrict you from playing Arena, not playing Warzone.

You get a game ban, just play Warzone, then go back to Arena. You are never stopped playing online by being banned.

The same reason these BTB maps made it through play testing. It simply wasn't done proper, or focused on in any way.

True, the BTB maps are even worse from what I've seen. Exploits for dayssss.

YOU SHALL NOT PASS

this video without watching it :)

Why do you not start modeling or something? Since you like to make maps, and etc and stuff so much. 

Making games would be a nice hobby for you. 

2/3 of making games is modeling, animations and making maps and stuff.

Why do you not start modeling or something? Since you like to make maps, and etc and stuff so much.

Making games would be a nice hobby for you.

I enjoy making maps because I love halo. It's why I don't bother with other editors like Far Cry despite how powerful it is.

If my interest in Halo fades, so does my interest in map design. I'll mess with snap map in the new Doom and some unreal editor, but it's not the same :/ I just want to design for a classic halo game again.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Does anyone on this forum have experience with the program used to make CE maps?

@@stunt_man is your guy

Makes maps using 3ds studio max, same program bungie used. He can definitely help you out

Radars and automatics are so terrible for this game.

Why does this rule have to exist for every Halo that they do something awesome for the game but then add some absolute crap and force it on us?

The game bans are a bit pointless, the only restrict you from playing Arena, not playing Warzone.

You get a game ban, just play Warzone, then go back to Arena. You are never stopped playing online by being banned.

Playing warzone is punishment enough.

Found the same to4 three times in a row, i'm playing with a plat 4 friend, they are all onyx 1800-2000 or so almost exclusively camping with automatics and radar.

Reminds me of the kids who put "I run team slayer" in their motto on halo 3....

Found the same to4 three times in a row, i'm playing with a plat 4 friend, they are all onyx 1800-2000 or so almost exclusively camping with automatics and radar.

Reminds me of the kids who put "I run team slayer" in their motto on halo 3....

That just sounds FUN. I bet you'd LOVE to match them again! 

:kappa:

So the description for Team Snipers reads this:

"Battle against a team of Spartans in a true test of marksmanship. Sniper Rifles only! To add to the chaos, we've added some vehicular action for this go 'round. Pick off those pesky Warthog gunners!"

That last line of text wasn't there initially, I swear. It sounds like they have no intention of removing the vehicles so they added that line of text to save face?

Even if it was there, who the hell wanted vehicles in Snipers for the love of god.

• Upvote (+1) 5

"Battle against a team of Spartans in a true test of marksmanship. Sniper Rifles only! To add to the chaos, we've added some vehicular action for this go 'round. Pick off those pesky Warthog gunners!"

That last line of text wasn't there initially, I swear. It sounds like they have no intention of removing the vehicles so they added that line of text to save face?

How can people be this stupid and handle playlist management
  • Upvote (+1) 1

No, no. That was their intention. Team Snipers always had vehicles.

Don't you remember, Rhys?

Don't you remember, Rhys?

dont you forget rhys

Even if it was there, who the hell wanted vehicles in Snipers for the love of god.

If it was intentional, why include vehicles in Team Snipers (as you say, that's a strange and not particularly palatable decision)?

If not: Remember, remember, the 12th of December; Crimson Map Pack, 14 Day Buy and Play.

• Upvote (+1) 3

You blubber nugget. Totally took this from me on Discord. >_> Not like I pointed this out or anything. <_<