CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Man I fucking loved TFall.

Titanfall was pretty fun and acted as a good break from the typical America vs Russia/China fps. I wish it had more titans and weapons to play with.

You do realize peter parker is suppoed to be like 17 right

His voice is fine

I've never heard a 17 year old sound as squeaky as Peter in Civil War.

I've never heard a 17 year old sound as squeaky as Peter in Civil War.

How is his voice squeaky lol, unless you're surrounded by people who talk like Darth Vader 17 years old sound just like that

Lets not forget he had TWO words come out of his mouth, not a lot to go on

You do realize peter parker is suppoed to be like 17 right

His voice is fine

I had a voice twice as deep as that when I was 17.
  • Downvote (-1) 1

How is his voice squeaky lol, unless you're surrounded by people who talk like Darth Vader 17 years old sound just like that

Ehhhhh, the former point's kinda true. The person I do hang out with has a scarily deep voice for his age. Although, I'm also going off of banter I hear everyday in school from people I'm not associated with. I hear many 17, and 18 year old's speak, and many of them don't sound like that, past the kids who seem stunted in growth, which I could understand.

It's not hard to Google interviews with Tom Holland to hear more.

I really hope 343i will take notes when this game gets released. The simplicity of the gameplay makes me want it even more. RIP Halo 5.

I think DOOM has loadouts.

Definitely might get the wrong message.

They just opened a Warzone feedback topic over on Waypoint. Made a two post long response here and here.

Also that bulletin was a complete waste of time.

I'd disagree entirely. A look at the new WZ map, sneak peek at the new Mantis, a look into the whole issue with Warzone farming (and an official topic for feedback), update on community maps and some changes to MCC playlists. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I played today 3 + hours of slayer today, not s single Coliseum or Regret game. Did played Riptide 6 times and Rig another 4 times.

Great variety 343

They just opened a Warzone feedback topic over on Waypoint. Made a two post long response here and here.

I'd disagree entirely. A look at the new WZ map, sneak peek at the new Mantis, a look into the whole issue with Warzone farming (and an official topic for feedback), update on community maps and some changes to MCC playlists.

Just read your posts. I agree completely. I play Warzone 90% of the time and you seem to know exactly what the gamemode needs.

Everyone talking about Doom and Titanfall 2 in the Halo 5 thread.

All I want is Rising Storm 2.

And that Monday announcement id definetly going to be the 2nd HCS pack we already know is coming (Accidental req packed released recently for a few seconds before being pulled, and the New HCS Set of Protector armour seen in a recent screenshot from last weeks community update.)

Has anyone seen the CLG HCS Rule Book stuff? Link.

I think we will be seeing an update this week that fixes that bug (apparently it crashes games in match making, yay for 343 for removing things that add some more depth to their game...) and the new HCS Pack gear and pack will be released.

I get so incredibly pissed off at Waypoint. I don't know why I do it, but I keep going back. Every response to a thread calling for a Automatic nerf or rebalance is responded to with a flurry of "Get good" posts. Guys, FFS, have any of you watched the damn HWC? 60% its Automatic weapon gameplay. By your logic its because your bad, so following this logic, they are also bad?

Fuck me, Fuck Waypoint.

I really needed to vent this. I like to live dangerously on waypoint. Last time I was banned was for saying it was ******** that Warzone Assaut didn't work in Aus/NZ Still. Dem mods 2Hungry4Me.

Huh, maybe I could write a parody of the very hungry caterpillar. I could call it "The Very ​POWER Hungry Waypoint Mod"

"The Waypoint mod was very hungry,

So the waypoint mod banned some guy brining up valid criticisms of 343,

but the waypoint mod was still hungry.

​So the Waypoint mod banned a well thought out post on the state of balance of the game

​but the waypoint mod was still hungry!"

• Downvote (-1) 2

I get so incredibly pissed off at Waypoint. I don't know why I do it, but I keep going back. Every response to a thread calling for a Automatic nerf or rebalance is responded to with a flurry of "Get good" posts. Guys, FFS, have any of you watched the damn HWC? 60% its Automatic weapon gameplay. By your logic its because your bad, so following this logic, they are also bad?

Fuck me, Fuck Waypoint.

I really needed to vent this. I like to live dangerously on waypoint. Last time I was banned was for saying it was ******** that Warzone Assaut didn't work in Aus/NZ Still. Dem mods 2Hungry4Me.

Huh, maybe I could write a parody of the very hungry caterpillar. I could call it "The Very ​POWER Hungry Waypoint Mod"

"The Waypoint mod was very hungry,

So the waypoint mod banned some guy brining up valid criticisms of 343,

but the waypoint mod was still hungry.

​So the Waypoint mod banned a well thought out post on the state of balance of the game

​but the waypoint mod was still hungry!"

I find it ironic that out of all of the communities Waypoint has the ones telling people to "get good"

• Upvote (+1) 1

So apparently the OS glitch won't be fixed in time for HWC, like I said before, why wasn't HWC later on in the year and all the many months before used to refine the game. Throwing a $2.5m dollar tourney at problems doesn't fix them...

• Upvote (+1) 1

The the absolutely worst thing I can think of if that Kevin Franklin actually was the one pushing for Arena Gameplay, or at least tried to hang on to the idea and he got forced out/or left because of this. 

That would make me feel horrible, but I doubt that is the truth. 

The the absolutely worst thing I can think of if that Kevin Franklin actually was the one pushing for Arena Gameplay and he got forced out/or left because of this.

That would make me feel horrible, but I doubt that is the truth.

The dude came up with infinity slayer/ordinance drops and breakout, Halo just wasn't the right game for him...

• Upvote (+1) 2

The dude came up with infinity slayer/ordinance drops and breakout, Halo just wasn't the right game for him...

Yes, hopefully this is yet again another turning point for Halo. 

Hopefully it becomes more like Doom 4 or the older Halo's again. 

Yes, hopefully this is yet again another turning point for Halo.

Hopefully it becomes more like Doom 4 or the older Halo's again.

Doom 4? Shit has load outs. Get that away from Halo.

It might be a good game on its own, but load outs? No way.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You haven't even played it...

I played the beta for hours. It's fun. ^_^

Doom 4? Shit has load outs. Get that away from Halo.

It might be a good game on its own, but load outs? No way.

It does I know, but it's still better than Halo 5. It's still more Halo than Halo 5. 

It's just an old Halo game with loadouts and a tid bit too much animations, and doesn't have all the crap Halo 5 does. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 3

It does I know, but it's still better than Halo 5. It's still more Halo than Halo 5.

Dude, no, lmao.

Doom4 is not even a good Doom game (in terms of MP). It's fun, but it's not Doom.

It's, as many of you call Halo 5, an abomination of a bunch of popular shooter trends mixed into a classic game that now plays nothing like the classic game.

You can't have your cake and eat it too, don't be a hypocrite.