CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Ugh I seriously hope that isn't going to be an actual scene.

That made me not want to see the movie as much as the wonder woman debut in Batman v Superman.

it saddens me that people don't like spidys new look, I really liked it. The voice is the issue.

What

Spiderman and Black Panther are the only reasons I give a shit about yet another super hero movie

Oh no doubt, I just don't want Spiderman to be spun as some comedic relief gimick.

Oh no doubt, I just don't want Spiderman to be spun as some comedic relief gimick.

Not too worried, besides hes like 17 years old not a badass

Quit 1 game of Social Snipers, 10 minute ban.

Hmmm. Whats the point of it having JIP and being Unranked if its rules and MMR are Identical to normal Arena.

• Upvote (+1) 3

But that is what Spider-Man is really. Steals Cap's shield, poses, and is like "sup". That's typical Spider-Man

• Upvote (+1) 1

Found new gameplay videos for halo 6 :kappa:

I really hope 343i will take notes when this game gets released. The simplicity of the gameplay makes me want it even more. RIP Halo 5.

I really hope 343i will take notes when this game gets released. The simplicity of the gameplay makes me want it even more. RIP Halo 5.

You haven't even played it...

You haven't even played it...

I have :)

Its pretty good....but its not Halo, and its not classic Doom

• Upvote (+1) 1

I have :)

Its pretty good....but its not Halo, and its not classic Doom

I think there's a reason they're just calling it "Doom" and not "Doom 4". It's a reboot, so there's gonna be differences in how it plays. I for one cannot wait to play it, for it will be a refreshing experience for me.

I think there's a reason they're just calling it "Doom" and not "Doom 4". It's a reboot, so there's gonna be differences in how it plays. I for one cannot wait to play it, for it will be a refreshing experience for me.

Its still fun as fuck and feels like Doom to me, just not classic Doom

Excited for it as well

I have such a sad feeling that Doom is gonna shit the bed. The multiplayer looks bad and the Campaign looks like Ryse: FPS edition with all the animations.

Reflex on the other hand... that game looks real fun. Also super into Epic's FPS, hopefully it's like Shadowrun (?)

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Its still fun as fuck and feels like Doom to me, just not classic Doom

Excited for it as well

Do the loadouts suck?  I kinda hate that you can't pick up weapons.

What about the equipment you spawn with?  Gimmicky?

Hows the movement?

What's it like to play as the demon, and how difficult is it to "board" the demon like in the trailer?

I have such a sad feeling that Doom is gonna shit the bed. The multiplayer looks bad and the Campaign looks like Ryse: FPS edition with all the animations.

Reflex on the other hand... that game looks real fun. Also super into Epic's FPS, hopefully it's like Shadowrun (?)

It will never be an eSport, but from a Doom fan's perspective, the MP is exactly what I expected from Doom: shoot em up action and tons of fun. The loadouts suck, absolutely, but I can look past that; wouldn't be surprised if a classic Doom playlist was put in by popular demand. Campaign looks fine imo, but I can't judge til I play it.

Also Reflex is awesome, buy it. Quake pro mod with better graphics.

Do the loadouts suck? I kinda hate that you can't pick up weapons.

What about the equipment you spawn with? Gimmicky?

Hows the movement?

What's it like to play as the demon, and how difficult is it to "board" the demon like in the trailer?

The loadouts suck, definitely my biggest complaint. Praying for a classic mode.

The equipment is a bit gimmicky and the teleporter is so fucking annoying when people use it to run away but I've seen some awesome plays with the equipment. Didn't bug me that much in alpha, but still....I question why its in.

Movement is slower than classic Doom, but not by much. They need to ramp it up by 10% and the movement works for the game.

The demon is fun as fuck to play as, but way too powerful. Imo, it needs to be set at a certain point so there isnt any of the random shit that there was in alpha over who got it, and it needs to be vulnerable but deal extreme damage. 30 second use time, too.

Overall I enjoy the game but issues keep me from loving it. Definitely playing the beta though; will do my best to give feedback and hope the complaints are heard.

Hmmm no mention about surprises for this HWC weekend that Bravo hinted at on r/Halo after that REQ pack was leaked

And the new Warzone map looks ...

meridian-blog-98e25dd0985f4d9099c48f4a9a

disappointingly similar to all of the other human maps in Halo 5 (however expected that may be, given the Meridian setting).

• Upvote (+1) 2

for me it was the announcement. Also it saddens me that people don't like spidys new look, I really liked it. The voice is the issue.

That's exactly what I thought. His entrance was cool, his suit is amazingly retro, Tony's nickname for him "Underoos", is amazing too. But holy fuck, his voice killed it for me. He sounds like a prepubescent teen, and that bothers me, given in most media I've seen for Spider-Man, he's always been later teens, if not an early adult when he becomes  a superhero.

And the new Warzone map looks ...

meridian-blog-98e25dd0985f4d9099c48f4a9a

disappointingly similar to all of the other human maps in Halo 5 (however expected that may be, given the Meridian setting).

Looks like a map I would see in Titanfall.

That's exactly what I thought. His entrance was cool, his suit is amazingly retro, Tony's nickname for him "Underoos", is amazing too. But holy fuck, his voice killed it for me. He sounds like a prepubescent teen, and that bothers me, given in most media I've seen for Spider-Man, he's always been later teens, if not an early adult when he becomes  a superhero.

You do realize peter parker is suppoed to be like 17 right

His voice is fine

• Upvote (+1) 1