CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Just matched up against Wasp and co in Warzone, can confirm they are still just spawn killing and not bothering with the core.

I just don't understand some people.

From what @ 's said to me, you're apparently sweet as fuck. :kappa:

OT as hell but your sig triggers me... (astronomy guy).

The H5 BR/H2 BR in a nutshell...

giphy.gif

and people want BR starts...

Ya because it's so fun to start with a shit pistol when people can easily grab guns like that off the map.

It still suprised me that after trying for 3 games they finally fooled the skilled portion of the community into accepting a 3 tiered weapon system.

Not that I necessarily want BR starts.

Ya because it's so fun to start with a shit pistol when people can easily grab guns like that off the map.

It still suprised me that after trying for 3 games they finally fooled the skilled portion of the community into accepting a 3 tiered weapon system.

I doubt Bronze players even know where those guns are... You shouldn't worry about sandbox balance down there.  :simms:

I doubt Bronze players even know where those guns are... You shouldn't worry about sandbox balance down there. :simms:

I really want to see a Bronze player play.

I really want to see a Bronze player play.

Well, it's interesting to say the least. I'll tell you what though.... Bronze Breakout is absolutely terrifying. Some of these players are literally heat-seeking missiles. If there's a lane or route you're not watching... you will get spartan charged. 

I get freaked out when people sprint near me now, that's the level of PTSD I have while grinding immortals. 

Well, it's interesting to say the least. I'll tell you what though.... Bronze Breakout is absolutely terrifying. Some of these players are literally heat-seeking missiles. If there's a lane or route you're not watching... you will get spartan charged.

I get freaked out when people sprint near me now, that's the level of PTSD I have while grinding immortals.

Tried getting an immortal and got spartan charged in the 3rd round

Fucking rage

• Upvote (+1) 1

Tried getting an immortal and got spartan charged in the 3rd round

Fucking rage

Easily one of the most rage-inducing things in this game...  :salt:

Well I figured I would just watch Suana play Arena.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

The BR is actually a better utility weapon than the pistol, anyone denying that would be crazy. Sucks that they could make the pistol into a nice weapon but thy had to fuck it up and then buff literally every other weapon.

The BR is actually a better utility weapon than the pistol, anyone denying that would be crazy. Sucks that they could make the pistol into a nice weapon but thy had to fuck it up and then buff literally every other weapon.

Out of context, sure that's true. BUT considering all of the factors underlying the BR and how it is in general a terrible competitive weapon... I would rather have the magnum any day.