CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Could go with "SweetAndSavery". XP or "YourSavery" as a play on "Your Savior". Just spitballing.

SweetAndSavery is good. If I had to give a rundown of myself it'd go like this

I'm a huge nerd who prefers staying indoors and watching Youtube whilst playing video games. I love rock/metal music. Completely bisexual. Am not very good at continuing on a conversation for long periods. I work in a Diner. Favorite color is Purple mixed with some Cyan. Favorite genre of games are RPG/FPS. My favorite movie is 28 Weeks Later. I am typically very positive to the point where I'm annoying. Very ADHD........can't think of anything else.

• Upvote (+1) 2

SweetAndSavery is good. If I had to give a rundown of myself it'd go like this

I'm a huge nerd who prefers staying indoors and watching Youtube whilst playing video games. I love rock/metal music. Completely bisexual. Am not very good at continuing on a conversation for long periods. I work in a Diner. Favorite color is Purple mixed with some Cyan. Favorite genre of games are RPG/FPS. My favorite movie is 28 Weeks Later. I am typically very positive to the point where I'm annoying. Very ADHD........can't think of anything else.

Yep. SweetAndSavery.

• Upvote (+1) 1

That sounds intimdating as fuck

Im average and I was the best one in the clan. So there wasn't much "hitting" Also I got kicked out cause I did literally nothing for the clan except play every now and then, and shoot the shit in party chat. 

Im average and I was the best one in the clan. So there wasn't much "hitting" Also I got kicked out cause I did literally nothing for the clan except play every now and then, and shoot the shit in party chat.

With a name like that i imagine most people quit out of fear

With a name like that i imagine most people quit out of fear

Not really. Pretty sure the only playlist we dominated was Dominion. Any other gametype and we fell apart.

Also I'm not going with Hot Savery Pie.

Forgot to add that my favorite kind of weather is rainy/snowy. Just the downcast state of the weather makes me feel super comfortable. I love the cold and hate heat, which is odd since I live in Texas.

Not really. Pretty sure the only playlist we dominated was Dominion. Any other gametype and we fell apart.

I'd quit out tbh

Only thing more intimidating is the Tracker helmet strat me @@iEclipseeee and @@Mattster came up with

• Upvote (+1) 1

Also I'm not going with Hot Savery Pie.

Forgot to add that my favorite kind of weather is rainy/snowy. Just the downcast state of the weather makes me feel super comfortable. I love the cold and hate heat, which is odd since I live in Texas.

TheIcePrincess :kappa:
  • Upvote (+1) 2

You mean the one that my bitch ass wouldn't go with?

Yeah you fucking bitch, we lost games because of you

I liked our make friends with the last enemy player strat from the other day, definitely a good tactic

Nah main. The Fotus helm is definitely the most intimidating. Imagine that getting shoved up your ass.

No but the tracker helmet is on just another level

What is going on underneath those holes

No one knows

I liked our make friends with the last enemy player strat from the other day, definitely a good tactic

No but the tracker helmet is on just another level

What is going on underneath those holes

No one knows

"I liked our make friends.".......what?

TheIcePrincess :kappa:

Already taken. I looked.

That was fine. It was funny about how we hounded his ass to the corner and forced him to become our friend.

"I liked our make friends.".......what?

You had to be there man

We absolutely destroyed another team in arena so bad 3 of em quit out and the last guy was all alone, instead of killing him we just ran up to him without shooting until he understood our gesture of peace

The bitch then tried to hit me with a splinter grenade after

Think its on kelly's stream actually

• Upvote (+1) 1

You had to be there man

We absolutely destroyed another team in arena so bad 3 of em quit out and the last guy was all alone, instead of killing him we just ran up to him without shooting until he understood our gesture of peace

The bitch then tried to hit me with a splinter grenade after

Think its on kelly's stream actually

Did you tbag the ground as a form of greeting?

Might go with SweetAndSavery if I can't think of something else.

I won't lie, solo queuing Breakout isn't at all as horrible as I thought it'd be. It's actually quite entertaining. More than SWAT, or BTB.

I won't lie, solo queuing Breakout isn't at all as horrible as I thought it'd be. It's actually quite entertaining. More than SWAT, or BTB.

It's magical what happens when you have a powerful utility weapon on open maps where you can't thrust behind objects at every turn. Non-team shot Halo isn't so bad.

• Downvote (-1) 1

I need more people to play Halo with, kinda bored with solo'ing, so yeah, add me or whatever. 

GT: OG Xi

Wake up to hear that three top H5 MP guys left 343 to form their own company. 

Interested to see what that means for Halo 6, especially since it is so early in development. 

Bloom comes back

I am typically very positive to the point where I'm annoying.

I'm totally, the same, i even annoy myself sometimes 

Wake up to hear that three top H5 MP guys left 343 to form their own company. 

Interested to see what that means for Halo 6, especially since it is so early in development. 

It means we might have a chance at a faithful halo game

Halo 6 is actually Halo 3 Anniversary as 343 lose the code for Halo 5 and H3's  is the most recent code they have access too.

plz.

It means we might have a chance at a faithful halo game

I'd like to say that you're right and that we finally stand a good chance of seeing a multiplayer with well thought out, sensible design choices grounded in logic...

But this is the HALO series we're talking about. The people in charge of it haven't known what they were doing with the MP in a very long time, and I'm willing to bet that they never will.

Halo 6 is actually Halo 3 Anniversary as 343 lose the code for Halo 5 and H3's  is the most recent code they have access too.

plz.

If they made a Halo 3: Anniversary I don't know how interested I'd be even if it actually worked, and that's saying something, because Halo 3 used to be my favorite Halo before Beyond made me privy to its numerous flaws. I just can't enjoy it as much as I used to knowing what I know now.