CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Now's your chance to take his spot. Become the Lemon you always wanted to be.

He's not the hero Halo deserves, but he's the one they need right now
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Well, the only logical thing to do is hire people who hate Halo. And Halo 4&5 are "Halo" now so I vote Lemon. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

No. He pretty much only did Warzone for Halo 5.

Incorrect.

Kevin Franklin was the lead for the entire Halo 5 Multiplayer Suite. Quinn was the Arena Multiplayer Lead Designer, and Lawrence Metten was the Design Lead on Warzone.

He oversaw both components, with an individual focus on Breakout.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Dont forget, he also created Gears of war judgement

Oh he's the prick that decided gears would be good without DBNO and executions?

No wonder Halo 5 doesn't feel quite like Halo.

Granted it's a step up from Judgement. I shit you not, I bought it day one, jumped into multiplayer, played one match, and never touched the game again. Best $60 I ever spent. That game should be buried in a mass grave next to the ET games.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Incorrect.

Kevin Franklin was the lead for the entire Halo 5 Multiplayer Suite. Quinn was the Arena Multiplayer Lead Designer, and Lawrence Metten was the Design Lead on Warzone.

He oversaw both components, with an individual focus on Breakout.

Ah well.

You have heard correctly sir

Had a geez and apparently 2 was EA'ed to oblivion and they convoluted the gameplay with micro transaction mechanics.

I would like to say completing Peggle 100% on mobile is one of my greatest life achievements and might male itbon my gravestone.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Granted it's a step up from Judgement. I shit you not, I bought it day one, jumped into multiplayer, played one match, and never touched the game again. Best $60 I ever spent. That game should be buried in a mass grave next to the ET games.

Should have returned it and got your money back through Steam... oh wait.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ah shit this map looks bad ass.

@@aPK I feel like a piece of shit this was the map I was talking about actually. My meory is fucked. I also loved Purple Reign though when you released that.

aPK redemption and I are all the same person on different accounts. The whole forge community is a conspiracy.

aPK redemption and I are all the same person on different accounts. The whole forge community is a conspiracy.

QMFFY0194lg.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1

A thousand times over I feel your pain. Judgement is a goddamn disgrace.

LOL that's exactly what I did as well. I played it for about an hour and never touched it again. Traded it in during a holiday promo for a gift card.

Any developer who touched the Judgement mulitplayer needs to be shunned from the industry. Disgraceful and a complete lack of care of what the community would have wanted.

So fucking glad Kevin Franklin is gone the guy was completely clueless and if they didn't quarantine him to Warzone I bet we would Halo 4 V2.0.

I forge myself.  Hi self.  I told me not to post that. 

So I got a hate message from a kid after playing Grifball earlier. It was hilarious. The convo went like this:

He told me "know one loves you" to which I politely corrected his grammar. Then he responded "yea they don't love you", so I replied "who is they?". This nice young gentleman told me "your parents". So there was only one thing to do. Sarcastically respond by telling him "HOLY SHIT MY PARENTS DONT LOVE ME? THEY HAVE BEEN LYING TO ME THIS WHOLE TIME? THANK YOU FOR REVEALING THE TRUTH TO ME SIR!" So now he is confused and said "you're welcome?" But you know damn well I wasn't gonna stop there. So I told him that I murdered my parents because they needed to pay for the damage that they have cost me. And that now I was feeling liberated and I thanked him again. AND THIS BITCH SAYS "wait did you really?" GOOD GOD xbox kids are ridiculous.

So see kids, let that be a lesson to you. Don't send hate messages when you get stomped because it can go too far.

Blood Ninja lookin' ass.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So I got a hate message from a kid after playing Grifball earlier. It was hilarious. The convo went like this:

He told me "know one loves you" to which I politely corrected his grammar. Then he responded "yea they don't love you", so I replied "who is they?". This nice young gentleman told me "your parents". So there was only one thing to do. Sarcastically respond by telling him "HOLY SHIT MY PARENTS DONT LOVE ME? THEY HAVE BEEN LYING TO ME THIS WHOLE TIME? THANK YOU FOR REVEALING THE TRUTH TO ME SIR!" So now he is confused and said "you're welcome?" But you know damn well I wasn't gonna stop there. So I told him that I murdered my parents because they needed to pay for the damage that they have cost me. And that now I was feeling liberated and I thanked him again. AND THIS BITCH SAYS "wait did you really?" GOOD GOD xbox kids are ridiculous.

So see kids, let that be a lesson to you. Don't send hate messages when you get stomped because it can go too far.

You shoulda kept on. 

You shoulda kept on.

I was getting worried that he was some 8 year old that was about to shit his pants. But I thanked him one last time before stopping!

Any developer who touched the Judgement mulitplayer needs to be shunned from the industry. Disgraceful and a complete lack of care of what the community would have wanted.

Same for H4 & MCC.

I was getting worried that he was some 8 year old that was about to shit his pants. But I thanked him one last time before stopping!

Filthy casual. Step up your trolling skillz.

Filthy casual. Step up your trolling skillz.

I know, I have failed trolls everywhere. From now on I will no longer hold back. It's game time.

He told me "know one loves you" to which I politely corrected his grammar. Then he responded "yea they don't love you", so I replied "who is they?". This nice young gentleman told me "your parents". So there was only one thing to do. Sarcastically respond by telling him "HOLY SHIT MY PARENTS DONT LOVE ME? THEY HAVE BEEN LYING TO ME THIS WHOLE TIME? THANK YOU FOR REVEALING THE TRUTH TO ME SIR!" So now he is confused and said "you're welcome?" But you know damn well I wasn't gonna stop there. So I told him that I murdered my parents because they needed to pay for the damage that they have caused me. And that now I was feeling liberated and I thanked him again. AND THIS BITCH SAYS "wait did you really?" GOOD GOD xbox kids are ridiculous.

Reminded me of this

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/tyler-hadley-who-killed-his-parents-at-17-then-threw-party-sentenced-to-life/

• Upvote (+1) 1