CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Low key Peggle 2 is a really good and fun game. Highly recommend it to everyone.

From what I've heard, Peggle 2 has absolutely nothing on Peggle 1 (which I've 100%ed by the way)

WHAT? HE IS GONE? YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"There are those who said this day will never come, what are they to say now?"

- Prophet of Truth

Me trolling? All I see you do lately is belittle people who play warzone in a fashion you don't like. At first it was funny but it's starting to become a concern. Like one day you'll stop posting and later we'l find out you passed away from a massive heart attack brought on by the thought of whiskey stat padding in warzone wearing full achilles.

Of course you are trolling lol. I don't even care to go through your posts recently since reading them once is more than enough. I can sit here and say "all I see you do lately" but everything that follows would be some really weird opinions or claims.

Gotta tone it down though because it's not supposed to make me laugh when reading. At that point the whole troll attempt loses it's intent. I mean Cooper buddy, if my three/four posts were enough to raise this concern for you, how come you already haven't died from lack of social yet?

• Upvote (+1) 2

its unrealistic to expect 11 people to act a certain way when a girl is around. Whats an easier problem to fix, booting the girl are adjusting the way each individual in the lobby acts

So what you're saying is you have no leadership skills and are just a peon within your company.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

how come you already haven't died from lack of social yet?

Becuse I've made my own social.

I was close to death though.

I'm disappointed that, due to the insane amount of times I've been randomly dropped for no reason from games, I'm now banned from playing. Seriously. It's frustrating.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Becuse I've made my own social.

Please tell me you are referring to deciding not to care about MMR...

If you anchored to get in a lower Division then that's the biggest contradiction of all time.

I'm disappointed that, due to the insane amount of times I've been randomly dropped for no reason from games, I'm now banned from playing. Seriously. It's frustrating.

Yeah, i can't quit any matches at all, if i quit 1 match, i get a 15 minute ban, but that ban only applies after i play another match. It's annoying. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah, i can't quit any matches at all, if i quit 1 match, i get a 15 minute ban, but that ban only applies after i play another match. It's annoying. 

I'll always advocate against a quit penalty. At best its unnecessary, at worst its a bandaid fix and a hindrance to the game. 

Same goes for JiP.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If you anchored to get in a lower Division then that's the biggest contradiction of all time.

What?

What?

• Upvote (+1) 3

From what I've heard, Peggle 2 has absolutely nothing on Peggle 1 (which I've 100%ed by the way)

You have heard correctly sir

Too be fair Age of Empires DS wasn't half bad (very biased opinion though cause I only had that game for like months so I grew attached)

So I'm pretty sure Kevin Franklin was the guy who was responsible for the whole "let's spend 50% of our production assets on breakout, guys!" thing, but what else did he do?

So I'm pretty sure Kevin Franklin was the guy who was responsible for the whole "let's spend 50% of our production assets on breakout, guys!" thing, but what else did he do?

No. He pretty much only did Warzone for Halo 5.

• Upvote (+1) 1

No. He pretty much only did Warzone for Halo 5.

Breakout was also one of his projects, since he loves paintball. As seen on The Sprint.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Breakout was also one of his projects, since he loves paintball. As seen on The Sprint.

Still. I except good things only cause they get the chance to create their OWN game instead of being bogged down by a current game series/community.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What I want to know is how I didn't realize someone named "Lemon" worked at 343. 

So many years of potential memes, wasted

Now's your chance to take his spot. Become the Lemon you always wanted to be.

• Upvote (+1) 3