CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Now thats just wrong LOL, there aren't stereotypes enforced on women like some big sexist conspiracy, you do realize women and men make on average inherently different choices right? Stereotypes have some basis in reality

But i think this gender discussion is for a different place or time

Yea I'm not gonna dive in too deep on this.

If I took as long to line up a sniper shot as that guy did in that Warzone video I would just quit Halo forever. 

Sorry, just finally watched it. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sociopaths are often eloquent and collected. 

Careful. You can't use words that he has to google. It makes him feel like he's ignorant, and we don't want that.

• Upvote (+1) 4

You realize the group i play with is called "The Sauna" right?

Cause of of the sweaty men? haha, that's pretty good

• Upvote (+1) 1

Careful. You can't use words that he has to google. It makes him feel like he's ignorant, and we don't want that.

Nooooo no. That's @ that needs to do that. :kappa:

(In seriousness, anyone wanna try for some Immortals in Breakout? I know, I know. I'm asking an arm, a leg, and possibly a kidney, but it could be fun)

Cause of of the sweaty men? haha, that's pretty good

i'll have you know we have one girl and a guy who pretends to be a girl in The Sauna, it's not just a boys club.

i'll have you know we have one girl and a guy who pretends to be a girl in The Sauna, it's not just a boys club.

You're that guy right?

• Upvote (+1) 5

If I took as long to line up a sniper shot as that guy did in that Warzone video I would just quit Halo forever. 

Sorry, just finally watched it. 

Make sure to subscribe for more content :^)

Every time I think things can't get any weirder, you give more information. What else is going on in that group?
  • Upvote (+1) 4

I disagree, also im willing to bet theres a science that proves Gender does in some way effect how well you play video games

Also i know how much you guys love "competitive halo" Where are all/any of the Pro level girls at?

My only comment on the matter: As was said before, girls are better at fine motor skills which video games require. Also at multitasking so that may help. But video games aren't generally marketed to females as they are to males so there's a social stigma that girls don't belong. Also, game chat usually goes downhill when a girl arrives (Not usually her fault)

• Upvote (+1) 3

My only comment on the matter: As was said before, girls are better at fine motor skills which video games require. Also at multitasking so that may help. But video games aren't generally marketed to females as they are to males so there's a social stigma that girls don't belong. Also, game chat usually goes downhill when a girl arrives (Not usually her fault)

This is why i boot girls out of my lobby, is it the girls fault? almost never. But what else am i supposed to do? they get all the scrawns riled up.

• Downvote (-1) 1

I had wanted to share a video of a thing I found that was Halo related, but please continue Marma. You're making it hard to take seriously.

This is why i boot girls out of my lobby, is it the girls fault? almost never. But what else am i supposed to do? they get all the scrawns riled up.

Be more mature maybe? Crazy idea right? 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Man, you're more full of salt than the dead sea.

Not every has to be full of salt like you are cooper, so I can understand why you are always mistaken. The troll attempts are awful Cooper. You should probably stick to telling people 100x better than you that they will choke because of some horoscope you read in the newspaper. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Be more mature maybe? Crazy idea right? 

its unrealistic to expect 11 people to act a certain way when a girl is around. Whats an easier problem to fix, booting the girl are adjusting the way each individual in the lobby acts

Diamond 3 matching team of 4 with champion 19. This games done for. Matching team of 4 champions every other game while I'm solo diamond. About to hang this game up for good.

I also bet that 343 made it so champions find games easier while everything else stayed the same. Diamonds are going to match high onyx and champs without ever matching people lower than them.

"Former" Multiplayer Design Director Halo 5 Guardians

before anybody else does it

tumblr_m1powhRVdz1rqnp16o1_r1_500.gif

Seriously though, good luck to them. Didn't agree with certain decisions made over the last 5 or so years but hey.

• Upvote (+1) 8