CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

You get to play like 3% of the games. 

And did I really forget all the emulators on PC? You basically have a libary for all the previous consoles as well lol. 

it's as hard as you make it

pcpartpicker coupled with youtube should basically spoon feed you the entire process

you can't play 90% of the same games, steam library + others dwarf the xbox library 

I already play emulated N64 and PS1 games on my PC, no need to build a gaming computer for that.

I should be clear; 90% of games that are actually good and/or that I actually have any interest in playing (Fallout 4, Witcher 3, Bloodborne, GTA 5, Battlefield 4, etc).  I'm aware that there are 10,000 shit games on Steam.  

Also I can't play MCC or H5 on PC, is the real issue here.  Hopefully there simply isn't a ninth generation of consoles and we're all playing Halo 7 on PC together

• Downvote (-1) 2

PC exclusives like

header.jpg?t=1447371369

If there's one thing to be taken away from Halo 5, it's that quantity isn't better than quality.

Even then, the computer has many more quality games than any console as well. 

The Computer is the real gaming machine no matter what way you look at it. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I already play emulated N64 and PS1 games on my PC, no need to build a gaming computer for that.

I should be clear; 90% of games that are actually good and/or that I actually have any interest in playing (Fallout 4, Witcher 3, Bloodborne, GTA 5, Battlefield 4, etc).  I'm aware that there are 10,000 shit games on Steam.  

Also I can't play MCC or H5 on PC, is the real issue here.  Hopefully there simply isn't a ninth generation of consoles and we're all playing Halo 7 on PC together

It's not like you can play MCC and H5 on xbox either.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Damn, who would've thought the guy that refers to people as "crops" would turn out to be a sexist. I'm shocked.

sexist? Lol it's a fact that your average girl on halo is not good and cannot hang with the other people in the lobby and so she shouldn't be in the lobby.

• Downvote (-1) 3

sexist? Lol it's a fact that your average girl on halo is not good and cannot hang with the other people in the lobby and so she shouldn't be in the lobby.

I agreed with you until the end

Lmao not everyone needs to play sweaty to enjoy Halo, or did you forget that when calling out like you were playing the HWC in those warzone games?

I agreed with you until the end

Lmao not everyone needs to play sweaty to enjoy Halo, or did you forget that when calling out like you were playing the HWC in those warzone games?

You realize the group i play with is called "The Sauna" right?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well the average male Halo player isn't very good either so...

You realize the group i play with is called "The Sauna" right?

Is that supposed to be impress me

So many gay vibes have just been sent out

I think you are MGTOW and just don't know it

• Upvote (+1) 1

In Halo news, @@Devaneaux and I, along with a friend helped each other get 3-4 Immortals today. Ack. You guys rock.

You keep using "visual diversity" but how much diversity is there in a game limited to your helmet and suit? Ok, we have 200 pieces of armor, half of which look the same and a third are just armor reskins. You wont even see the majority of armor in this game because of how limited the customization is.

Is armor that important? In the grand scheme of things no. But they cut it out for hardly any reason at all....in fact literally no reason was given to my knowledge. Stupid. And before you say "uh its nor scaled properly" wtf are you on about. The base armoe in this game isn't scaled that well given the clippinf; adding more options is not going to fuck up the armor anymore then it already is.

You're looking at quantity, not what I'm speaking about. On top of that, clipping doesn't mean it isn't scaled properly at all. It is scaled entirely properly, as was Halo: Reach's, or Halo 4's. Shit will end up clipping either way, especially if character models are put into normally improper positions. However, I'm basically done, since I've explained myself, and we just continue to circle. And past that, Josh Holmes was the one to provide a reasoning behind the limitations of Halo 5.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's not like you can play MCC and H5 on xbox either.

I can find games in MCC and H5 and both play fine.  MCC was fixed with the big update in February 2015, for all intents and purposes, just a lot of whining since then ... the current bug list is meaningless to me.  I can search for games and play H1-H4 basically as I remember them, which is good enough for me.

Well the average male Halo player isn't very good either so...

I was seriously about to type this. Gender generally has fuck all to do with how good or bad you are at a game. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Is that supposed to be impress me

So many gay vibes have just been sent out

I think you are MGTOW and just don't know it

I feel like you just like attacking me and you and i will never have a meaningful conversation.

I was seriously about to type this. Gender generally has fuck all to do with how good or bad you are at a game. 

I disagree, also im willing to bet theres a science that proves Gender does in some way effect how well you play video games

Also i know how much you guys love "competitive halo" Where are all/any of the Pro level girls at?

I feel like you just like attacking me and you and i will never have a meaningful conversation.

Wait, why did you join the forums in the first place?

In Halo news, @@Devaneaux and I, along with a friend helped each other get 3-4 Immortals today. Ack. You guys rock.

You're looking at quantity, not what I'm speaking about. On top of that, clipping doesn't mean it isn't scaled properly at all. It is scaled entirely properly, as was Halo: Reach's, or Halo 4's. Shit will end up clipping either way, especially if character models are put into normally improper positions. However, I'm basically done, since I've explained myself, and we just continue to circle. And past that, Josh Holmes was the one to provide a reasoning behind the limitations of Halo 5.

He literally just said "no bits and bobs"

Thats not a reason thats a fact....

I mean how meaningful can a conversation be with a guy trying way too hard to be edgy be... Honestly you're not wrong a lot about what you say but you try so hard to be edgy and impressive i find it hard to take you serious

I disagree, also im willing to bet theres a science that proves Gender does in some way effect how well you play video games

Yea, science says that women have better fine motor skill and coordination than males. Unfortunately video-games are generally geared towards males and there are negative stereotypes (which you are proving) that make women less likely to play.

Also i know how much you guys love "competitive halo" Where are all/any of the Pro level girls at?

You've got Bittersweet, brah. I guess you could count me as well, since I kicked Batch's ass, 25-0 on CE. :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wait, why did you join the forums in the first place?

It wasn't to have meaningful conversations that's for fucking sure. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yea, science says that women have better fine motor skill and coordination than males. Unfortunately video-games are generally geared towards males and there are negative stereotypes (which you are proving) that make women less likely to play.

Now thats just wrong LOL, there aren't stereotypes enforced on women like some big sexist conspiracy, you do realize women and men make on average inherently different choices right? Stereotypes have some basis in reality

But i think this gender discussion is for a different place or time

It wasn't to have meaningful conversations that's for fucking sure. 

I don't insult or attack anyone i speak to im willing to talk to anyone on a "normal" level