CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Those aren't outliers. I could list every unique armor set in this game, (Which vastly outnumber the few that are offenders of asset reuse) I just didn't since I'd be a paragraph with no point to it. And again, it all has to do with making armor have visual diversity, in another way than just by "mix and match", in the eyes of 343i at least. That's the actual reason behind it. There is one, whether you like it, or not. Again, as I said, the armor is modeled, sure, but not scaled properly, and not technically textured properly. Is it shit for those who like customization? Oh, entirely. But it's not without any sort of basis.

That's a negative, Ghost Recon. Wanna go through Endure again, or through Coastal Highway? Those were much harder than just abusing a spawn kill strategy. Sorry, but that's how it is. Achilles is a grind, Recon was a challenge. Big difference.

lol the vidmasters or whatever they were called? I did that when i was in middleschool with a staff captain, his brother, and a friend of mine, Achilles is a grind sure but i could get vidmaster recon over 100 times before you you could get Achilles once, i can't speak for the other Companies but the only way you'll get away with not having to play and getting the armor for free is if you're a pro or a girl.

lol the vidmasters or whatever they were called? I did that when i was in middleschool with a staff captain, his brother, and a friend of mine, Achilles is a grind sure but i could get vidmaster recon over 100 times before you you could get Achilles once, i can't speak for the other Companies but the only way you'll get away with not having to play and getting the armor for free is if you're a pro or a girl.

Why didn't I get my armor for free, then?  :intensifies:  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why didn't I get my armor for free, then?  :intensifies:  :kappa:

You can still get it for free if you want, just message anyone in the Sauna and say "heyyyy im a girl wanna play sometime :3"

• Upvote (+1) 1

Shhhh, there are no girls on the internet.

My god this thread can't even go 5 minutes talking about Halo. Someone always changes the subject to a completely different topic.

You can still get it for free if you want, just message anyone in the Sauna and say "heyyyy im a girl wanna play sometime :3"

Must be thirsty if that's all it takes to get in.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Don't be a fuckboi.

• Upvote (+1) 8

My god this thread can't even go 5 minutes talking about Halo. Someone always changes the subject to a completely different topic.

I'm so sorry. XP In a Halo related note, why the fuck is an SMG a spawn weapon in Breakout? Magnums only would be GREAT. 

I'm so sorry. XP In a Halo related note, why the fuck is an SMG a spawn weapon in Breakout? Magnums only would be GREAT.

Don't be sorry. I'm typically doing it to. I just find it funny.

What does it stand for exactly? 

Not sure what it stands for but I think it provides me with some great visual information. If I see an achilles helmet I'm gonna pop out and challenge even if I'm weak since there's a high percent that I'm going to win that battle.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Not everyone is thirsty, just the people that matter.

That's worse. 

Don't be sorry. I'm typically doing it to. I just find it funny.

I know the feeling. I've made this place a trainwreck sometimes. Makes me feel bad, but it's so funny, sometimes.

Not sure what it stands for but I think it provides me with some great visual information. If I see an achilles helmet I'm gonna pop out and challenge even if I'm weak since there's a high percent that I'm going to win that battle.

I'd wear my Achilles because Beyond worked for it.

I often have to tell people to settle down and that I'm a dude when I first join a party.

I would, but I don't speak. :kappa: I get to hear some cringetacular shit, though. Outside of parties/random gamechat's worse. XP 

I would, but I don't speak. :kappa: I get to hear some cringetacular shit, though. Outside of parties/random gamechat's worse. XP 

yeah that sounds dreadful, i don't like hearing my friends get that way over girls either so i do everything i can to get any girl who joins our lobby booted

• Downvote (-1) 2

yeah that sounds dreadful, i don't like hearing my friends get that way over girls either so i do everything i can to get any girl who joins our lobby booted

Those aren't outliers. I could list every unique armor set in this game, (Which vastly outnumber the few that are offenders of asset reuse) I just didn't since I'd be a paragraph with no point to it. And again, it all has to do with making armor have visual diversity, in another way than just by "mix and match", in the eyes of 343i at least. That's the actual reason behind it. There is one, whether you like it, or not. Again, as I said, the armor is modeled, sure, but not scaled properly, and not technically textured properly. Is it shit for those who like customization? Oh, entirely. But it's not without any sort of basis.

That's a negative, Ghost Recon. Wanna go through Endure again, or through Coastal Highway? Those were much harder than just abusing a spawn kill strategy. Sorry, but that's how it is. Achilles is a grind, Recon was a challenge. Big difference.

You keep using "visual diversity" but how much diversity is there in a game limited to your helmet and suit? Ok, we have 200 pieces of armor, half of which look the same and a third are just armor reskins. You wont even see the majority of armor in this game because of how limited the customization is.

Is armor that important? In the grand scheme of things no. But they cut it out for hardly any reason at all....in fact literally no reason was given to my knowledge. Stupid. And before you say "uh its not scaled properly" wtf are you on about. The base armor in this game isn't scaled that well given the clipping;; adding more options is not going to fuck up the armor anymore then it already is.

I'm just annoyed features get removed with zero reason why, but thats kinda the standard across all the halo games isnt it

Oh lord you really are a MGTOW hahahahaha

Man, you're more full of salt than the dead sea.

All of you are such pieces of shit.
  • Upvote (+1) 2