CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

I know :( I actually started playing Arena again so RIP. I thought about just playing Big Team since I only have like 20 games in it but I would rather just play the game normal again and not try to stat pad. I've changed my ways.

Thanks, My Namez SAUNA/WHISKEY. Glad you've decided not to stat.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thanks, My Namez SAUNA/WHISKEY. Glad you've decided not to stat.

I want to say I prefer Whisky but it's a tough one. The only downside is now my "crops" will grow too much without me harvesting them.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I'm still excited for Gears 4. Never been a huge Gears fan but I need a game to replace Halo.

No doubt man. I'm fucking pumped. Gears UE is really really good. I just hope they don't add in gimmicky things that ruin the core gameplay. Shoulder charge with a stun sounds like it might ruin some gnasher battles. But we'll see in the beta.

No doubt man. I'm fucking pumped. Gears UE is really really good. I just hope they don't add in gimmicky things that ruin the core gameplay. Shoulder charge with a stun sounds like it might ruin some gnasher battles. But we'll see in the beta.

I don't necessarily understand the intricacies of competitive Gears though so I'm not sure how it would be broken. But shoulder charge has never been shown to work.

This shoulder charge sounds way too much like Spartan Charge. Although, The Coalition handles their games extremely well. They are even going to Title Update GOW3 before GOW4 releases.

Edit: It appears to replace the Mantle Kick and is linked only to cover. Not that bad, actually.

the xbox one is imploding

halo 6 on pc might actually happen

!!!

And yet a lot of Xbox fans are bitchy about that. But nothing could be better. Microsoft would make twice the amount of money.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

And yet a lot of Xbox fans are bitchy about that. But nothing could be better. Microsoft would make twice the amount of money.

And the population would be big enough to have more than 5 playlists and no party restrictions!
  • Upvote (+1) 3

And the population would be big enough to have more than 5 playlists and no party restrictions!

That's if they allow cross platform. I'm hoping for a server browser.
  • Upvote (+1) 5

I really don't think a PC Halo would benefit overall sales that much, sure it will be somewhat successful but XBO sales will go down as well.. why should PC players get exited about this new Halo when they have stuff like CS, real arena shooters and every BF/CoD/FC as well?

Gears on the other hand would be unique on PC and from what we know,coalition really tries to get the old fans on board and tries to stick to the Gears roots.

I really don't think a PC Halo would benefit overall sales that much, sure it will be somewhat successful but XBO sales will go down as well.. why should PC players get exited about this new Halo when they have stuff like CS, real arena shooters and every BF/CoD/FC as well?

Gears on the other hand would be unique on PC and from what we know,coalition really tries to get the old fans on board and tries to stick to the Gears roots.

Cause that is what a lot of PC Halo fans want. There are still a ton of people playing Halo CE. And Microsoft makes more money on Software than Hardware anyhow. There's no reason why Halo shouldn't come to PC except this weird fanboy elitism that some Xbox fans have towards exclusives.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Cause that is what a lot of PC Halo fans want. There are still a ton of people playing Halo CE. And Microsoft makes more money on Software than Hardware anyhow. There's no reason why Halo shouldn't come to PC except this weird fanboy elitism that some Xbox fans have towards exclusives.

yeah, I get that there are some people waiting for Halo on PC but 1) is this group really that big and 2) if you spend 15 years playing HCE on PC, are you really waiting for a 343 version of Halo?

yeah, I get that there are some people waiting for Halo on PC but 1) is this group really that big and 2) if you spend 15 years playing HCE on PC, are you really waiting for a 343 version of Halo?

If it allows modding then the community could create the perfect Halo so why wouldn't they jump ship?
  • Upvote (+1) 1

If MS is going to start putting all their xbox exclusives on PC then they may as well just stop making xboxs. What exactly would be the point in owning an xbox?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Honestly, if Halo 6 is anything like Halo 5, the people still playing CE would be better off continuing to play CE.

• Upvote (+1) 6

If MS is going to start putting all their xbox exclusives on PC then they may as well just stop making xboxs. What exactly would be the point in owning an xbox?

Some people like the ability to just plug in the system and start playing.

the halo brand name holds serious weight in the pc community, it would sell like crazy

microsoft is getting killed in the console market and they own windows OS which 99% of all pc games run on

it's happening, only a matter of time now

the days of the xbox as we know it are coming to an end

it's cheaper than pc

• Upvote (+1) 3

Honestly, if Halo 6 is anything like Halo 5, the people still playing CE would be better off continuing to play CE.

It's too early to tell what Hslo 6 will be like.

If Halo 6 is anything like Halo 5 I won't waste my money.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Some people like the ability to just plug in the system and start playing.

Then they would buy a Playstation. Making all your console exclusives multi plat is a great way to make your console irrelevant.

Is there a point in owning one right now?

• Upvote (+1) 5

Then they would buy a Playstation. Making all your console exclusives multi plat is a great way to make your console irrelevant.

The games would still be exclusives to Microsoft/Xbox. Nintendo and Playstation wouldn't be buying them. That's like saying having a game on the 3DS and on the Wii U will drive people to Playstation.