CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

I hate that i can't play Halo all night, it seems at 2:30AM, everyone in Europe just logs out 'til the early morning

2:30? Try 9 pm lol.

I hate that i can't play Halo all night, it seems at 2:30AM, everyone in Europe just logs out 'til the early morning

They're playing Blops 3.

Or The Division.

:kappa:, right? The beta had so many problems the release can't be that great right?

:kappa:, right? The beta had so many problems the release can't be that great right?

A lot of us seem to be enjoying it

Division just went down for two hours.

What's new in the world of Halo 5?

Division just went down for two hours.

What's new in the world of Halo 5?

socialradarmmrmatchmakingregionlockcampaignhuntthegoddamntruth

• Upvote (+1) 3

Hey guys, a friend of mine is has an up and coming Halo Youtube Channel. I figured i'd help him out by linking a video that involves both Halo and TB. Enjoy.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 8

Hey guys, a friend of mine is has an up and coming Halo Youtube Channel. I figured i'd help him out by linking a video that involves both Halo and TB. Enjoy.

This isn't funny anymore.

did you even go to that point in the video

Yes

I'm seeing a screencap of a forum post and some rip of a baby crying....lol, i would applaud your sense of humor but its shit

• Upvote (+1) 5

Yes

I'm seeing a screencap of a forum post and some rip of a baby crying....lol, i would applaud your sense of humor but its shit

alright good

also it isn't my sense of humor, i didn't upload that or know it existed till recently.

Guess there's no point in blocking people if all everyone's gonna do is fucking quote them.

Edit: Seriously, somebody should fix that.

Lol I don't even think half of those dudes post on TB though. I think like half of them or so are Shadowrun players.

Edit: this is also the whackest gametype to talk trash on lol

Lol I don't even think half of those dudes post on TB though. I think like half of them or so are Shadowrun players.

Edit: this is also the whackest gametype to talk trash on lol

I don't know what you expected lol.

Warzone is some serious shit on this forum apparently. Never would have believed it if you told me in 2013 that Beyond will eventually be crazy over a gametype like Warzone lmao.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Warzone is some serious shit on this forum apparently. Never would have believed it if you told me in 2013 that Beyond will eventually be crazy over a gametype like Warzone lmao.

I pretty much knew Warzone was gonna be the playlist that pubstomping would run rampant on. I just didn't think people would actually brag about winning in it. Like, nothing about the gametype is designed to be even, it's basically 12 man fiesta with no party restrictions.

But every game has been like this. There are those social pubstompers that screen cap everything and brag about big games. It's just the way it is.

• Upvote (+1) 1