CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

I've been messing with so many color combinations in game lately. Loving the lighter shades of purple. Really, all I could ask for is a blue-hued purple at this point, to in a sense, contrast the reddish shades we have now.

• Downvote (-1) 1

I've been messing with so many color combinations in game lately. Loving the lighter shades of purple. Really, all I could ask for is a blue-hued purple at this point, to in a sense, contrast the reddish shades we have now.

Purple and Cyan are the best color combinations.

Oh jesus christ this forum has a stick up their ass 24/7

First the "afk while you guys grind" comment and now this

Pls

Geez, someone is manifesting sodium chloride.

I never leave the table. The table is love. The table is life.

I imagine Beyond as one of those long office tables, except that it tumbles down when that one wobbly leg is bumped.

(This metaphor made a lot more sense in my head.)

I imagine Beyond as one of those long office tables, except that it tumbles down when that wobbly leg is bumped.

(This metaphor made a lot more sense in my head.)

I would love to imagine what everyone's designated chair area would look like.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Purple and Cyan are the best color combinations.

I've been using multiple different combinations of purple and other shades of purple. The purple, pink and blue colors go so well together. Orchid and Cerise are probably one of my new favorites. Same for Orchid and Violet, or Aubergine. 

• Downvote (-1) 1

Anybody know where I can get a good Octogon map? I wanna try improving my aim with a friend.

If you want an Octagon that is solely based on improving your aim and tries its best on not pre aiming, download the octagon on "bunniesz23" file share that is titled "Octag8n" or something like that

The reason I use that one is because across the map is not RRR, the spawns will spawn you across the enemy in 3-4 locations but its random and you have no way to force spawns. So its all based on reaction for you to start shooting someone (though sometimes you'll be lucky and there isn't a way to stop it) and not pre aiming which doesn't help in an in game environment all the time. 

Also if anyone wants to add me for Octagon feel free to do so im lonely and trying to hit that Steph Curry level of shots ya know

• Upvote (+1) 2

I've been using multiple different combinations of purple and other shades of purple. The purple, pink and blue colors go so well together. Orchid and Cerise are probably one of my new favorites. Same for Orchid and Violet, or Aubergine.

I know it's supposed to signify feminism but I just love pink.

I know it's supposed to signify feminism but I just love pink.

Meh. Pink can signify anything. Not just feminine things. Pink is nice in this game.

wtf the campaign is 30 fps? Gears campaign is like 40% of the fun i have with that game

I really don't like it when games do this. I'll admit that Halo 5 isn't a looker (mainly due to 343's art direction, though it is also lacking on a technical level), but 343 should be commended for pushing 60FPS across the whole game. It sucks when one mode is like butter and the next feels like you're wading through quicksand.

I have a good question, why does red team have a secondary pink color now?

It was perfect before this update.

• Upvote (+1) 1

They appeared to have a pinkish secondary color in Halo 4 as well. And I have no idea why. Red on lighter red isn't exactly the most visually pleasing of pallets.

They appeared to have a pinkish secondary color in Halo 4 as well. And I have no idea why. Red on lighter red isn't exactly the most visually pleasing of pallets.

That's right in 343's wheelhouse, don't worry.

nice meme...

Memories of Reach is the next update, right? What do you guys want to see? I want my Needler Rifle back :( Hopefully the file browser will be decent by that time as well.

The Grenade Lawn Chair would be fun to have back, of course. Definitely one of the best weapons in the series.

It wasn't necessarily added within the update.

Some skins have forced White/Gray/Black lines, and some have designs where you can choose the color.

For the latter option, in team games, the color alteration from the skin becomes a different shade of Red/Blue. In Hammer Storm they changed certain skins tones to appear lighter, so some skins now appear more Pink/Powder Blue than they did before. This likely had something to do with the rearranging of colors if I had to guess, but something was definitely changed.

Did anyone else notice a screenshot in the loading menus that looked like Valhalla? It came up once, but I haven't seen it since then. Is it new or has it always been there?

That's right in 343's wheelhouse, don't worry.

nice meme...

Memories of Reach is the next update, right? What do you guys want to see? I want my Needler Rifle back :( Hopefully the file browser will be decent by that time as well.

The Grenade Lawn Chair would be fun to have back, of course. Definitely one of the best weapons in the series.

I'd like for the Reach campaign to be added to MCC. A longshot, I know, but a boy can dream, can't she?

Aside from the obvious benefits of having the campaign in 1080p and 60fps, I'd also like to go achievement hunting again.

As far as actual Reach-related content for Halo 5 is concerned, I'm not sure. We'll PROBABLY get Emile's Shotgun and Jun's Sniper (which appear in the artbook), and probably a map based off of Reach. Wouldn't be too opposed to a reimaging of Boneyard or the Spire for Warzone. I'm not sure what we'll get in terms of Armor. Jorge's set, perhaps?

Also, are we even sure that the ENTIRE update is Reach-themed? Memories of Reach COULD just be named after some weapon variants, and not much else.

"It's not pink! It's Lightish red!"

You make me miss posts about warzone.

I agree with him.

I wouldn't care if the campaign was 30fps. H5's visuals are just so fugly. It's not a huge deal in MP, but in campaign it kind of ruins the experience.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I agree with him.

I wouldn't care if the campaign was 30fps. H5's visuals are just so fugly. It's not a huge deal in MP, but in campaign it kind of ruins the experience.

Well apparently their engine can't handle 30FPS (kinda doubt it tbh) so I doubt we'll see it with Halo 6