CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

at least 15 games will be farmed tomorrow with or without you i promise.

If you're being serious about joining then the leadership can look into it. however i need to know right now what is your opinion on the crops?

I like it. Crops are cool.

i was thinking about having it as my new sig, but A, batman and B, this is pretty much 75% you're idea so it makes more sense for you to have it.

I thought of the characters but you created the pictures. I also love how you have the picture of Squidward of Spongbob throwing flowers at him. Its like r/Halo trying to make us happy BUT IT DOESN'T WORK.

at least 15 games will be farmed tomorrow with or without you i promise.

If you're being serious about joining then the leadership can look into it. however i need to know right now what is your opinion on the crops?

My opinion on them? I'm indifferent, much in the same way that an anteater is indifferent to ants.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

So, past this other stuff, what in 343i's mind were they thinking when they began making a commendation based on surviving an entire Breakout match? Seriously. I get the flag returns, I get the vehicle kills, I get the A.I kills. I do NOT get surviving an entire round in a one life, fast paced, elimination gametype.

My opinion on them? I'm indifferent, much in the same way that an anteater is indifferent to ants.

I'm putting in a good word for you.

"I'm not a weeb guys i promise"

I'm as much a weeb as you are a Halo pro. In seriousness, did you wanna get your buddies on tomorrow for the grind?

So, past this other stuff, what in 343i's mind were they thinking when they began making a commendation based on surviving an entire Breakout match? Seriously. I get the flag returns, I get the vehicle kills, I get the A.I kills. I do NOT get surviving an entire round in a one life, fast paced, elimination gametype.

Especially since at least 50% of the population is dogshit at the game. And the fact that Breakout is ranked means that you can only really get it if you reverse boost. Otherwise you are matching people your skill level.

It's a worse commendation than killing clambering enemies.

It's a worse commendation than killing clambering enemies.

*Coughcoughcough*HavingcompletedthatcommendationIentirelyagree.*Coughcoughcough*

I thought of the characters but you created the pictures. I also love how you have the picture of Squidward of Spongbob throwing flowers at him. Its like r/Halo trying to make us happy BUT IT DOESN'T WORK.

i was going to use the picture from the episode where he loves krabby patties, where he goes, "does this look unsure to you?", but yeah i used the current for the exact reason youre describing.

I'm as much a weeb as you are a Halo pro. In seriousness, did you wanna get your buddies on tomorrow for the grind?

Tbh if you saw me play yesterday and today i can safely say i have improved a lot :)

And absolutely, this week i've just been feeling it. Going positive, assisting, winning, its all coming together nicely

i was going to use the picture from the episode where he loves krabby patties, where he goes, "does this look unsure to you?", but yeah i used the current for the exact reason youre describing.

Also seeing Doodle Bobs stupid face and having Waypoint next to it made me fall out of my chair laughing.

Tbh if you saw me play yesterday and today i can safely say i have improved a lot :)

And absolutely, this week i've just been feeling it. Going positive, assisting, winning, its all coming together nicely

I saw you play, given I was WITH you. You did well. Should round up the squad again. We as a group, do well. Also love how my silence forces you to communicate when I get map pickups. XP That humored me a lot.

Also seeing Doodle Bobs stupid face and having Waypoint next to it made me fall out of my chair laughing.

im pretty happy with the spongebob one.

*Coughcoughcough*HavingcompletedthatcommendationIentirelyagree.*Coughcoughcough*

Damn I'm like 10 away. I need to use more power weapons that'll probably help.

But what about Mongoose Destroyer? I forgot about that one.

I saw you play, given I was WITH you. You did well. Should round up the squad again. We as a group, do well. Also love how my silence forces you to communicate when I get map pickups. XP That humored me a lot.

Its funny to you, not fun when we gotta babysit you and literally have to watch you get it before getting back into things

i wonder what sort of technology would allow you to communicate with us.. :lxthul:

Its funny to you, not fun when we gotta babysit you and literally have to watch you get it before getting back into things

i wonder what sort of technology would allow you to communicate with us.. :lxthul:

Theres a form of technology that fixes sociopaths?

Damn I'm like 10 away. I need to use more power weapons that'll probably help.

But what about Mongoose Destroyer? I forgot about that one.

Mongooses come along quite a bit. It's not hard, just more "rare". More time consuming, than hard. ALSO, best place for Clamber Kills is Fiesta. I know spots on Plaza, Regret, and Torque in which Clamber kills are easy.

Plaza: Flower room. I'd suggest hiding on the small alcove next to the doorway and room as a whole. 

Regret: Either DMR spawn. You can lure people up to you by shooting into the spawn rooms, while hiding with high powered weapons. Grav Hammers and Incin Cannons works best. Also, the non-functioning lifts are clamber-central. 

Torque. Upon spawns, look to the right, and run up the staircase. Looking down the long hall, you can see the two red barrels. It's next to guaranteed that people will rush for the H2 BR upon spawn, and shooting the barrel as they clamber is an instant kill.

I wonder too. Kinda sucks, right? Man, I'd just LOVE to communicate with the fuckboys. :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Mongooses come along quite a bit. It's not hard, just more "rare". More time consuming, than hard. ALSO, best place for Clamber Kills is Fiesta. I know spots on Plaza, Regret, and Torque in which Clamber kills are easy.

Plaza: Flower room. I'd suggest hiding on the small alcove next to the doorway and room as a whole.

Regret: Either DMR spawn. You can lure people up to you by shooting into the spawn rooms, while hiding with high powered weapons. Grav Hammers and Incin Cannons works best. Also, the non-functioning lifts are clamber-central.

Torque. Upon spawns, right to the right, and run up the staircase. Looking down the long hall, you can see the two red barrels. It's next to guaranteed that people will rush for the H2 BR upon spawn, and shooting the barrel as they clamber is an instant kill.

I wonder too. Kinda sucks, right? Man, I'd just LOVE to communicate with the fuckboys. :kappa:

Ah, thanks a lot! I'll try some of those out later tonight.

Batchford probably gets steamrolled in warzone

In a social 12v12 setting of an imbalanced gametype, when searching alone and matching against idiots who waste their lives spawn-trapping in WZ, he may lose an occasional game ... and he (along with most of the players on this forum) would obliterate the average WZ farmers in any competitive gametype

• Upvote (+1) 1

Theres a difference?

Good point

Those fuckboys are the ones trying to get the win while you're communicating dick bupkis to us :P

You're not going to be thecone who stops me from getting onyx

Ah, thanks a lot! I'll try some of those out later tonight.

No problem. It'll be a slower process, but it's more so guaranteed than just winging it in Warzone or something.

• Upvote (+1) 1