CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

creepy-herman-cain.gif

I just hope the crops gained some satisfaction of red reping me otherwise its just pointless. I'm still farming them and i don't have the ability to search on the account i want to search it, i hope some good came from it.

Wow, what a wonderful way to give back to the crops, can't wait to see how the competition pans out.

welcome my friend

More Sauna Members are joining the Forums...

qN9XsFn.gif

hey man i didn't recruit anyone to come here but i welcome my farming brothers with open arms

hey man i didn't recruit anyone to come here but i welcome my farming brothers with open arms

Didn't accuse you of that so it seems odd you needed to defend yourself. We welcome everyone on our Forums  :simms:

More Sauna Members are joining the Forums...

qN9XsFn.gif

+1 for Accuracy, That's exactly how it looks in warzone games

Free internet points for the first person to Photoshop a Crop Duster .gif that rains neg rep over all the bountiful harvest.

Free internet points for the first person to Photoshop a Crop Duster .gif that rains neg rep over all the bountiful harvest.

Can I cash the internet points in for VIP?

you do it, you've made me laugh twice with your troll shit.

trolls memes jokes, what do you call it

You put trolls and memes in the same category. You should be ashamed

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey Marma, I believe I have the qualifications to join your Sauna squad. But I'll only apply if you promise me that we farm at least 15 games tomorrow.

Yaaaaaaassssss got it to work.

i was thinking about having it as my new sig, but A, batman and B, this is pretty much 75% you're idea so it makes more sense for you to have it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey Marma, I believe I have the qualifications to join your Sauna squad. But I'll only apply if you promise me that we farm at least 15 games tomorrow.

at least 15 games will be farmed tomorrow with or without you i promise.

If you're being serious about joining then the leadership can look into it. however i need to know right now what is your opinion on the crops?