CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

he can slay my ass all day but it's arena, i'll eventually take games from him, i'd like to see batchford tell me hes never lost to someone he thinks he shouldn't ever lose to in arena.

After months, if not years of practice? Sure. Possibly. Right now? Nah, fam. You're delusional if you think so.

Money match Batchford's team, you can use whoever you want from Sauna.

Any amount, Best of 5.

money-animated-gif-13.gif

You don't understand how much I'd pay to see this.

This is hilarious. Also, @@Batchford is bad I had a higher k/d than him in Warzone :kappa:

But seriously though Batch will whoop that ass. I really hope you guys actually play each other and Batch streams it. That shit would be pure comedy.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Sure, but I have not lost to them in a tournament environment where the W/L matters.

I also doubt you would eventually take games off me either. (I read eventually as a few days).

you challenge me to arena but think the outcome is pointless because the W/L matters in a tournament environment only.

I rarely search arena but when/if i do i'll message you to tell you im searching.

• Downvote (-1) 4

you challenge me to arena but think the outcome is pointless because the W/L matters in a tournament environment only.

I rarely search arena but when/if i do i'll message you to tell you im searching.

Is somebody

S C A R E D

C

A

R

E

D

• Upvote (+1) 1

is Batchford a semipro? in my experience people who say they are semi pros are bullshitting because no one knows any semi pros to be able to call them out on it.

You do realize that you are on Halo's competitive forum, right?

You do realize that you are on Halo's competitive forum, right?

i'm on the forum and i don't play competitive halo.

Can we give a round of applause to Infinity? For that "Caused the Dust Bowl" title.

Also have noticed I've passed 1000 comments. #NoLife

Got my first Snipletaneous!

And it was on a Warthog...

• Upvote (+1) 1

LOL This matchmaking is appalling. It's like REALLY bad. To4 continues match To2, or Solo's.

Has anyone else been more or less alternating laggy connections and good connections since around the last update?

Has anyone else been more or less alternating laggy connections and good connections since around the last update?

Yep. Feels like we're back on host instead of dedicated servers. Anyway to check this?

dont let these reqtards get u down man. you do you
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Yep. Feels like we're back on host instead of dedicated servers. Anyway to check this?

You're on a server, there is no Peer-to-Peer in any shape or form in Halo 5.

Hey guys, The Sauna is aware of how the halo community feels about us and it has been decided (not my choice i assure you) that we need to give back to the cropmunity: 

https://gyazo.com/7516a08bc046fed8c3fa74a509250f04

If you would like to be apart of this message "Sauna Sweaties"

Wow, what a wonderful way to give back to the crops, can't wait to see how the competition pans out.

is Batchford a semipro? in my experience people who say they are semi pros are bullshitting because no one knows any semi pros to be able to call them out on it.

Batchford is high Onyx and extremely good, just watch his stream; he's placed top 2 in a couple EU event qualifiers as I recall

Batchford is high Onyx and extremely good, just watch his stream; he's placed top 2 in a couple EU event qualifiers as I recall

Batchford probably gets steamrolled in warzone

• Downvote (-1) 6