CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

I didn't mean the gameplay. I was talking about lore. And I liked the 4 player co-op anyhow.

Really? It added so many unnecessary characters to the story that they couldn't possibly hope to flesh out.

Really? It added so many unnecessary characters to the story that they couldn't possibly hope to flesh out.

And the campaign was really "PC bro." reminds me of that Southpark episode

Another nice night of arena grinding...feeling like I'm in the zone now. Going positive majority of the time, winning majority of the time, dealing damage and assisting

Shout out to my boys @@iEclipseeee and @, you guys are beasts

Game is not as random as I thought but the unpredictability is still problematic

• Upvote (+1) 1

Another nice night of arena grinding...feeling like I'm in the zone now. Going positive majority of the time, winning majority of the time, dealing damage and assisting

Shout out to my boys @@iEclipseeee and @, you guys are beasts

Game is not as random as I thought but the unpredictability is still problematic

We try. My performance began to dip greatly near the end, though. :/ Fiesta was fun though. Only need two more Cliffhanger medals to master the commendation.

@@Marma Marmaleg I invite you to Arena, so I can farm you and your whole Company. Always in the mood for some fresh Scrub.

Where were you this morning, i see you are in Roys spartan company, Roy and friends needed you when we were harvesting them right out of the core room.

I don't think anyone cares about dominating in a horribly unbalanced gametype.

You'd be surprised

I don't think anyone cares about dominating in a horribly unbalanced gametype. 

people care about arena and the servers in arena are so trash and random and people still care about that, only in arena can you get a teammate who goes 20-5 then 5-20 the next game.

Fucking savage. You know it's real when it's Arena. Against a semi-pro.

is Batchford a semipro? in my experience people who say they are semi pros are bullshitting because no one knows any semi pros to be able to call them out on it.

is Batchford a semipro? in my experience people who say they are semi pros are bullshitting because no one knows any semi pros to be able to call them out on it.

Dude. I can without a doubt confirm he'd slay your ass any day unless you're somehow a pro as well, which I doubt. Highly. 

Plays against top EU pros and holds his own :P

Dude. I can without a doubt confirm he'd slay your ass any day unless you're somehow a pro as well, which I doubt. Highly. 

he can slay my ass all day but it's arena, i'll eventually take games from him, i'd like to see batchford tell me hes never lost to someone he thinks he shouldn't ever lose to in arena.

he can slay my ass all day but it's arena, i'll eventually take games from him, i'd like to see batchford tell me hes never lost to someone he thinks he shouldn't ever lose to in arena.

Sure, but I have not lost to them in a tournament environment where the W/L matters.

I also doubt you would eventually take games off me either. (I read eventually as a few days).

it's arena, i'll eventually take games from him, i'd like to see batchford

Money match Batchford's team, you can use whoever you want from Sauna.

Any amount, Best of 5.

money-animated-gif-13.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4