CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

I've naded Sniper to bunker countless times. My strats are just too good, noobfinity. B)

Then stop loading up Warzone Assault every time we squad ROFL

@@aPK you're the squad's Sniper gotta learn the M e T a

• Upvote (+1) 2

Pretty much.

hey, it's not reach or H4! We back!

I much prefered reach to h5 lol

• Upvote (+1) 2

Then stop loading up Warzone Assault every time we squad ROFL

You don't invite me. I can't invite an ORANGE name on the TeamBeyond forums. I'm not worthy. 

Nah, but I need to play on an alt if we squad. I have Dev in Gold on Team  Arena for the season because I like an emblem that has stupid requirements to get. :(

Isn't that the point of this thread? To talk about all things Halo 5? If people wanted to talk about their REQs for five pages than there is literally no reason for them not to be able to.

They can talk about Warzone all they like. It just makes this thread dreadfully boring for me to read.

They can talk about Warzone all they like. It just makes this thread dreadfully boring for me to read.

Well constantly talking about aiming or how every new map that comes out is the worst ever gets pretty boring as well.

• Upvote (+1) 2

@@FrankTheShow wanting someone to get decked because they spawn kill people in a video game, that just goes to show you a lot of people have personal vendettas and tell us we take the game to serious but yet people want shit like this to happen.  If anything it seems like its the other way around. 

If you do unpopular things, logic follows that you will build an unpopular reputation.

• Upvote (+1) 6

No point in learning the low Diamond meta that you drag me into whenever we search together. I gotta stay focused on the Onyx/Champion meta and the weather looks a lot different up here than it does in your parts  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I get farmed every time I play one of wasps Warzone groups and I accept it with open arms

I get farmed every time I play one of wasps Warzone groups and I accept it with open arms

And? Ogre 2 said no bloom=no skill. Should we follow that as well?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Yes, yes, entirely. No bloom. No skill. Get it together, 343i. Stop making guns that shoot straight. Christ.

I fail to see how those two points are related.

If someone who actually has a reason to have a Halo related ego doesn't give two shits, why do you guys?

I'm pretty sick of the moaning about Warzone groups.

It's going to come down to this;

Either 343, god forbid, changes their premier gametype 4 months after release, or nothing happens. Simple as that. No amount of wanting to physically injure someone is going to fix anything.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Whoa now. Am I gonna have to call up my Ghost biker gang to rough you up?

IT'S A RUMBLE BOYS.

Ayyy lmao

Btw we need to play soon. Been so busy with work and exams and I'm dying to play arena/slayer. I'll try to be on this weekend if the division is meh

I fail to see how those two points are related.

They're related in the sense that you tried to use Lethul's words as an advantage in your argument (Presumably because he's a pro player. Why else would you quote him?),  whereas Ryan did as well, towards skill-based gameplay.

They're related in the sense that you tried to use Lethul's words as an advantage in your argument (Presumably because he's a pro player. Why else would you quote him?), whereas Ryan did as well, towards skill-based gameplay.

If someone who actually has a reason to have a Halo related ego doesn't give two shits, why do you guys?

Because I'm not that person and think differently?

Lethul doesn't give a shit because he knows hes better. We farm him like a random but everyone in the game knows hes the superior player, he has noting to prove to us. When we do match Lethul i make it a point to gun for him and try to get him in 1v1 fights just for fun, he usually beats me every time, he goes extremely neg, and he leaves the game entirely chill. 

Days like this I regret being a part of the community. If being a complete fucking cunt is acceptable then I'm not sure if a good Halo game is going to help bring people back. When the remaining players try their damndest to force others away.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey 343, if you read the forums I'll ask again, please take all these random non tournament gametypes out of arena. If you insist on keeping them then please give us some type of veto system like we had in reach so there is always a tournament gametype available.

Hey 343, if you read the forums I'll ask again, please take all these random non tournament gametypes out of arena. If you insist on keeping them then please give us some type of veto system like we had in reach so there is always a tournament gametype available.

I don't believe Reach is the game with the veto option. Pretty sure that was Halo 3.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Well constantly talking about aiming or how every new map that comes out is the worst ever gets pretty boring as well.

We need some negative to balance out the positive. We can't upset the balance.