CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Agreed. Still an issue though, and exploited issues grow exponentially as the abused learn to become the abusers.

Agreed, good chat

That's what standards of halo has come to nowdays.."meh it's ok, could be better".

Pretty much.

hey, it's not reach or H4! We back!

• Upvote (+1) 3

how do you have so many upvotes

Other than this one topic my opinions are generally in line with the rest of team beyond.

Other than this one topic my opinions are generally in line with the rest of team beyond.

so are mine sometimes but i don't see why'd id post on something id agree with

@@FrankTheShow wanting someone to decked because they spawn kill people in a video game, that just goes to show you a lot of people have personal vendettas and tell us we take the game serious but yet people want shit like this to happen.  If anything it seems like its the other way around. 

You know, for as much salt and pain you guys cause others, I see more and more of these posts from you guys. Such babies. 

Don't dish it out if you can't take it. 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Christ, the seriousness with which people are treating fucking Warzone, farmer or not, is insane.

Honestly I hope the farming ramps up until it drives everyone out of the playlist and then maybe Warzone can go the same way Breakout is going.

(12 man ghost zergs are still hilarious.)

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

They lost their chance to be victims the moment they hit the A button on the Warzone playlist, the only thing they are the victim of is not getting the gaming experience they wanted or expected

By that logic, you lost the ability to be a victim of receiving nasty messages calling you N word and other things the moment you signed into XBL, yet you still complained about it.

Your logic is tantamount to those that say a person was "asking for it by wearing that outfit."

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

By that logic, you lost the ability to be a victim of receiving nasty messages calling you N word and other things the moment you signed into XBL, yet you still complained about it.

Your logic is tantamount to those that say a person was "asking for it by wearing that outfit."

i didn't complain i just said i the people who send me those messages are unlikable, they are free to send me anything they want the same way im free to get all 12 guys on my team report him

Christ, the seriousness with which people are treating fucking Warzone, farmer or not, is insane.

Honestly I hope the farming ramps up until it drives everyone out of the playlist and then maybe Warzone can go the same way Breakout is going.

Seriously. This thread has been nothing but Warzone for like a week. I come here to be entertained. My popcorn is going stale.

i didn't complain i just said i the people who send me those messages are unlikable, they are free to send me anything they want the same way im free to get all 12 guys on my team report him

Mind posting that on an official MS channel for me?

• Upvote (+1) 1

343 should do what 3arch does and just ban the people who abuse their glitches. 3 arch has a pretty solid track record of banning people who abuse glitches in game to ruin others people's playing experience.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

343 should do what 3arch does and just ban the people who abuse their glitches. 3 arch has a pretty solid track record of banning people who abuse glitches in game to ruin others people's playing experience.

343 should learn how to make a balanced gametype. 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Shut up Sorbin. 

You're bad and you should feel bad.  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Shut up Sorbin.

You're bad and you should feel bad. :simms:

Whoa now. Am I gonna have to call up my Ghost biker gang to rough you up?

IT'S A RUMBLE BOYS.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Such bad logic lol.

• Downvote (-1) 3

Negged you not for the contents of your post but for typing "3arch" instead of treyarch.

• Downvote (-1) 2

I need a couple of more clips to complete my funtage, but this is a teaser of one of my latest radical MM moments. 

wDw4Ofa.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2

Seriously. This thread has been nothing but Warzone for like a week. I come here to be entertained. My popcorn is going stale.

Isn't that the point of this thread? To talk about all things Halo 5? If people wanted to talk about their REQs for five pages than there is literally no reason for them not to be able to.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I need a couple of more clips to complete my funtage, but this is a teaser of one of my latest radical MM moments. 

wDw4Ofa.gif

I tend to be a Tower Anchor in Rig Slayer, so only just now did I learn that there are stickies on Bunker Stairs.

How has no Team of 4 I've played with used these  :wutface:

I tend to be a Tower Anchor in Rig Slayer, so only just now did I learn that there are stickies on Bunker Stairs.

How has no Team of 4 I've played with used these  :wutface:

I've naded Sniper to bunker countless times. My strats are just too good, noobfinity. B)