CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

GG's @@Infinity, torque slayer kinda sucks :/

Oh shit didn't even know I played against you. teammates kept challenging Yards/Bottom Mid, couldnt stop it :<

Oh shit didn't even know I played against you. teammates kept challenging Yards/Bottom Mid, couldnt stop it :<

I tried going extra sweaty because i didnt want to get embarassed in front of a beyonder :P

Your teammates pushed way too much for that kinda map haha, good shit regardless

• Upvote (+1) 1

I tried going extra sweaty because i didnt want to get embarassed in front of a beyonder :P

Your teammates pushed way too much for that kinda map haha, good shit regardless

Beat @ on the same gametype right after so it's all good.

GGs

My copy of H5 is currently displaying the sell REQ animation in an infinite loop. I'm pretty sure it would keep going to the end of time if I left it like that.

I quit the build to fix problems in this game almost as much as the MCC. Almost.

I know. We will get that shit removed in Halo 6. 

I hope you're right, they are a major reason I play this game so little.

Somewhere out in Canada, a man with a beautiful afro is smiling while single tear falls from his big brown eyes.

QFFcpo7.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 6

YOU  MEAN I MIGHT BE ABLE TO ACTUALLY PLAY ARENA ONCE I HAVE RANKED?

NO WAYYYYYY

Yep. Now all I have to do is actually be good at the game.

I hope you're right, they are a major reason I play this game so little.

I know how you feel. I've been asking to get radar removed from competitive since the beginning.

What's the catch

Theoretically, skill and connection requirements have been slackened.

So you're probably going to see a lot more to4 champs playing against Onyx players, or you'll start seeing much more lag. I'm willing to bet we're going to see many more EU vs NA lobbies, with server location being a huge deciding factor for which team gets screwed. I hope I'm wrong.

I think we should see how this goes before we start getting overly excited. However, maybe there was some odd algorithm or fault in the system that they've fixed, so its possible we won't find any downsides to this change.

• Upvote (+1) 1