CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

It hides their posts too? Or just blocks DMs?

the post is blocked but then there's a huge thing saying "you have blocked this post by User ..." in place of the post, which is just as distracting, and then the post can still be (and usually is) quoted, so honestly the ignore function doesn't do much.  I still have it turned on for a few people though lol

It hides their posts too? Or just blocks DMs?

You can use it to hide posts, block PMs and hide signatures.

All three options are toggleable.

M'lady, would you be interested in my crops? I have toiled many hours upon the back of a gungoose in the land called Urban to win your favor. B)

That was smooth.

Hahahhajajahahahahajahahahahahahahahahah

Mentally disabled laughter? Haj, Haj

Anyway, no it didn't happen very often. People mostly only cared about winning, and winning as fast as possible. 

Know that feeling.

Seriously I suck the fattest dick with a BR in swat. This morning I played the same group of guys twice in a row. 14-11 in BR swat, 24-5 in swatnums.

Seriously I suck the fattest dick with a BR in swat. This morning I played the same group of guys twice in a row. 14-11 in BR swat, 24-5 in swatnums.

Swatnums is so much better than BR Swat. 

Mentally disabled laughter? Haj, Haj

Anyway, no it didn't happen very often. People mostly only cared about winning, and winning as fast as possible.

Dude, it happened constantly. Every social playlist. Every ranked playlist below 40 was chalked full of alt account stat padding.

Fuck I remember making alts for team flag and intentionally losing every game in a full party and just absolutely statting the hell out of everyone.

Swatnums is so much better than BR Swat. 

I find it to be completely opposite. BR SWAT has the luxury of being more faster paced, due to the "security" people have with the BR, making them more aggressive and pushy. SWATnums is so goddamn campy it' not even funny.

Dude, it happened constantly. Every social playlist. Every ranked playlist below 40 was chalked full of alt account stat padding.

Fuck I remember making alts for team flag and intentionally losing every game in a full party and just absolutely statting the hell out of everyone.

those were the days

disgust.gif

They made new accounts to rank up for selling, or to make boosters. Almost no one did it for the sake of stat-padding. 

There is absolutely no discussing that this happened a lot less frequently in Halo 3 than the later games. 

Why are there so many terrible non tournament gametypes in arena? I played MLG playlist to play the same stuff that was played at tournaments, even Reach had the non tournament stuff in the third voting slot.

Why are there so many terrible non tournament gametypes in arena? I played MLG playlist to play the same stuff that was played at tournaments, even Reach had the non tournament stuff in the third voting slot.

Just 343 things.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

disgust.gif

Hey. They got a free win. We were in a full party so no teammates were fucked over.

We were practically halo Santa clauses.

Hey. They got a free win. We were in a full party so no teammates were fucked over.

We were practically halo Santa clauses.

It was a partial joke. I've been wanting to use the gif for a long time. That was a time where I was able to. 

M'lady, would you be interested in my crops? I have toiled many hours upon the back of a gungoose in the land called Urban to win your favor. B)

g9qaoB6.png

• Upvote (+1) 3

They made new accounts to rank up for selling, or to make boosters. Almost no one did it for the sake of stat-padding.

There is absolutely no discussing that this happened a lot less frequently in Halo 3 than the later games.

I would argue that it happened more in h3 because in general, people cared more.

Just because you didn't see it didn't mean it wasn't happening.

I would argue that it happened more in h3 because in general, people cared more.

Just because you didn't see it didn't mean it wasn't happening.

People cared but not about stat padding. People cared about winning quickly, because that is how they ranked up. 

I had 25k games in Halo 3. I played the game enough to see that stat-padding really wasn't an issue back then. There were issues, but that wasn't one. 

People cared but not about stat padding. People cared about winning quickly, because that is how they ranked up. 

I had 25k games in Halo 3. I played the game enough to see that stat-padding really wasn't an issue back then. There were issues, but that wasn't one. 

why was it not an issue then but it is one now

why was it not an issue then but it is one now

It didn't happen as often back then as people didn't have an incentive to stat-pad. Obviously some people did, but people cared about win/loss back then and K/D wasn't really a thing to worry about.