CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Never thought people would be so passionate about Warzone in this thread. That was at least a 15 page read.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Never thought people would be so passionate about Warzone in this thread. That was at least a 15 page read.

It's more competitive than the HCS.

@ I completely agree with you about the infinite nade mongoose mechanic being absolutely terrible. r/Halo is a messed up place.

Huh? Not trying to hide anything; I'm not salty at all.  I feel simultaneously sad for / disgusted by / contemptuous of WZ farmers.  They're pathetic idiots who ruin WZ for people trying to have fun.  I'm not downplaying anything.  I suppose you could say that I'm a bit angry on behalf of the people whose Halo experiences they're ruining? 

Also I have no problem with people spending $100s on REQ packs or playing H5 for hours per day ... because they're having fun, playing the game in a normal/social way.  I do think that anyone who plays video games for 8+ hours per day needs to reevaluate their life, but probably that's just me.  

I don't think anyone cares if your salty it has more to do with calling peoples existence pathetic and meaningless because of something they do in a video game, getting home from a shit day and just playing some games for the rest of the night is hardly a fucking sin.

No need to be so judgemental it just results in you sounding like the pathetic one.

• Upvote (+1) 1

@ I completely agree with you about the infinite nade mongoose mechanic being absolutely terrible. r/Halo is a messed up place.

Its not that I disagree that its an issue in that scenario because the spawns are fucked. But when you can just lov nades in a base at any and every opportunity is ridiculous, even if farming was made impossible

The fact that you guys are literally spending anywhere from 4-10 hours a day spamming kills in Warzone to get a piece of armor for your space barbies honestly just makes me feel sad for you.  I've never been matched against these farming companies (thankfully) so honestly I'm not salty at all.  I'm just trying to figure out exactly how unfulfilling and boring your lives must be that you've logged 500+ hours of gametime spawn trapping social players.  Lt. Wasp literally comes home from work and plays Warzone for the rest of his waking life, which is so depressing that it's hard for me to wrap my mind around it.  

I mean, if your existence is so meaningless that spamming kills for space barbie accessories has become your life, then please, spam mongoose nades as much as you like, I wouldn't want to take that away from you, as apparently it's the only thing that brings you joy

If we pay our bills we can do whatever we want with our free time, thanks for your concern though!

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If we pay our bills we can do whatever we want with our free time, thanks for your concern though!

Great, I'm also free to call you pathetic, thanks for the clarification though!  

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Its not that I disagree that its an issue in that scenario because the spawns are fucked. But when you can just lov nades in a base at any and every opportunity is ridiculous, even if farming was made impossible

The way I see it, when you make ammunition unlimited, you are almost guaranteed to create scenarios of stagnation and abuse. The whole point of ammo in games (beyond replicating reality) is to limit the ability of someone to set-up shop in a power position and just mow people down forever. You want to force players into moving by requiring them to replenish their resources.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Great, I'm also free to call you pathetic, thanks for the clarification though!  

No problem!

THOUGH

Is there a quit penalty in Warzone? I would honestly just leave the game if I was getting farmed on..

Is there a quit penalty in Warzone? I would honestly just leave the game if I was getting farmed on..

No, it seems it only works for Arena.

The fact that you guys are literally spending anywhere from 4-10 hours a day spamming kills in Warzone to get a piece of armor for your space barbies honestly just makes me feel sad for you.  I've never been matched against these farming companies (thankfully) so honestly I'm not salty at all.  I'm just trying to figure out exactly how unfulfilling and boring your lives must be that you've logged 500+ hours of gametime spawn trapping social players.  Lt. Wasp literally comes home from work and plays Warzone for the rest of his waking life, which is so depressing that it's hard for me to wrap my mind around it.  

I mean, if your existence is so meaningless that spamming kills for space barbie accessories has become your life, then please, spam mongoose nades as much as you like, I wouldn't want to take that away from you, as apparently it's the only thing that brings you joy

Lt. Wasp has a flexible work schedule he does not work a 9-5 job like you might think, stop spreading rumors like a little girl there is so much hate in your post that i'm almost certain you've been farmed before.

But you can still play warzone even when you are quit banned. Even though you can be banned for quitting Warzone matches, the ban itself only affects arena.

Oh really. Hmm.

I wouldn't know, I've never quit a warzone game.

Lt. Wasp has a flexible work schedule he does not work a 9-5 job like you might think, stop spreading rumors like a little girl there is so much hate in your post that i'm almost certain you've been farmed before.

Are you Wasp's personal bitch or something bro LOL

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Are you Wasp's personal bitch or something bro LOL

yeah i know the guy instead of talking about him in forums all day guess that makes me his "personal bitch"

yeah i know the guy instead of talking about him in forums all day guess that makes me his "personal bitch"

It was half a joke

But since the entirett of your forum posts are about this one topic, its possible

Wasp seems like an OK guy and there's nothing wrong with farming. That being said a lot of those guys do have unfathomable h5 play times. Trying to understand their playtime is like trying to contemplate the vastness of space. It just ends up boggling the mind.

I love how in Fiesta I seem to only rotate between 6 different weapons the entire time, and none of them are ever ranged.

I dont know if it is just us Europeans but the servers have been so bad lately. I get the 'retrieving data' message and get kicked out of games more often than when there was no EU region lock.