CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

The fact that you guys are literally spending anywhere from 4-10 hours a day spamming kills in Warzone to get a piece of armor for your space barbies honestly just makes me feel sad for you.  I've never been matched against these farming companies (thankfully) so honestly I'm not salty at all.  I'm just trying to figure out exactly how unfulfilling and boring your lives must be that you've logged 500+ hours of gametime spawn trapping social players.  Lt. Wasp literally comes home from work and plays Warzone for the rest of his waking life, which is so depressing that it's hard for me to wrap my mind around it.  

I mean, if your existence is so meaningless that spamming kills for space barbie accessories has become your life, then please, spam mongoose nades as much as you like, I wouldn't want to take that away from you, as apparently it's the only thing that brings you joy

4-10 hours a day spamming kills in Warzone to get a piece of armor for your space barbies honestly just makes me feel sad for you.

I'm just trying to figure out exactly how unfulfilling and boring your lives must be that you've logged 500+ hours of gametime spawn trapping social players.

Lt. Wasp literally comes home from work and plays Warzone for the rest of his waking life, which is so depressing that it's hard for me to wrap my mind around it.

if your existence is so meaningless

so honestly I'm not salty at all

You know, I really don't have a problem if you're angry. But don't act like you're taking the high road by "feeling sad" and being "not salty at all". It seems odd to call someone's existence "so meaningless" when you've just expressed sorrow for them, doesn't it? Nearly ever sentence in your post involves some sort of intentional attack which you try to downplay, which I think is pathetic.

What's even better is that hardly anyone here would have a problem with someone who spent a large amount of money on REQ packs because it would be justified with "it's their money, they can use it how they want", but as soon as the discussion becomes about someone else's time...

your existence is so meaningless

Fuck off with these posts.

• Upvote (+1) 4

If I wanna farm I will farm.

I will plow the ground with the dead bodies of my opponents and fertilized the fields with their blood...

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 3

I like how you are automatically "salty" in the year 2015/2016 for calling out someone on his bullshit. Used to be called a "hater" but now its "salty".

I like how you are automatically "salty" in the year 2015/2016 for calling out someone on his bullshit. Used to be called a "hater" but now its "salty".

Butthurt was used for a while too. I wonder what the next meme will be? These are exciting times we live in.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You know, I really don't have a problem if you're angry. But don't act like you're taking the high road by "feeling sad" and being "not salty at all". It seems odd to call someone's existence "so meaningless" when you've just expressed sorrow for them, doesn't it? Nearly ever sentence in your post involves some sort of intentional attack which you try to downplay, which I think is pathetic. 

Huh? Not trying to hide anything; I'm not salty at all.  I feel simultaneously sad for / disgusted by / contemptuous of WZ farmers.  They're pathetic idiots who ruin WZ for people trying to have fun.  I'm not downplaying anything.  I suppose you could say that I'm a bit angry on behalf of the people whose Halo experiences they're ruining? 

Also I have no problem with people spending $100s on REQ packs or playing H5 for hours per day ... because they're having fun, playing the game in a normal/social way.  I do think that anyone who plays video games for 8+ hours per day needs to reevaluate their life, but probably that's just me.  

• Downvote (-1) 2

If I wanna farm I will farm.

I will plow the ground with the dead bodies of my opponents and fertilized the fields with their blood...

Bloods not a fertilizer you PC elitist prick

:p

• Downvote (-1) 1

Stop saying fam it doesnt work when you say it

To be fair it doesn't work most of the time I see it here lol

Blood may not be, but the shit he spews from his mouth sure is. :kappa: :kappa: :kappa:

Okay, that one got a chuckle out of me.

You're now 1 for 537,384 now with the jokes :kappa:

One day, man. I'll be up there, punning and joking with the rest.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I can't tell if that's a jab at him just not being functional or him being unemployed :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I can't tell if that's a jab at him just not being functional or him being unemployed :kappa:

He probably works at some Diner as a dishwasher and hates all his co-workers......wait that's me.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Beats my track record.

• Upvote (+1) 1

currently in College looking for a part time job, so the latter lol.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Idk what Vin is talking about he doesn't even HAVE a track record for good jokes.

He was talking about my track record. Also, I'm a Halo 5 note, Fiesta is fun as dicks. Especially with a full squad of people who do nothing but fuck around. Betraying @@Moa twice was worth it.

Preventing this kind of abuse is the developers' job. I agree that it's a shitty way to play, but if people can exploit something, they inevitably will, and it's up to 343 to fix it.

Accidental neg - sorry..

• Upvote (+1) 1

He was talking about my track record. Also, I'm a Halo 5 note, Fiesta is fun as dicks. Especially with a full squad of people who do nothing but fuck around. Betraying @@Moa twice was worth it.

I hope he threw his controller like Killmacbine.