CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

I'd rather be kicked out of a company one kill away from the helmet than play with Wasp and friends and farm. 

You have a personal vendetta against me and my friends over a video game, sad sad sad.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

who do you guys keep bringing up agricultural practices on a halo forum??

• Upvote (+1) 5

You have a personal vendetta against me and my friends over a video game, sad sad sad.

Its sad seeing grown ass men farm for commendations and make the game shit for other people over armor :P

But what do I know, I just destroy the core like I'm supposed to

• Upvote (+1) 6

Took over 30 negs trying to protect Moa and he confesses in the end

ATmxDt5.gif

P.S. @@Cooper it appears someone left our 'shady' company so if you want the open spot, it's quite obviously yours.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I'd rather be kicked out of a company one kill away from the helmet than play with Wasp and friends and farm.

True that. One thing I loved about getting Achilles in this case, wasn't even the armor itself. It was the fact that we as a company did it without being dedicated to a dicky playstyle which ruins other people's enjoyment in the game. We just played, and played, and played, and got it, finally. I loved that feeling more than anything.

• Upvote (+1) 7

One thing I loved about getting Achilles in this case, wasn't even the armor itself. It was the fact that we as a company did it without being dedicated to a dicky playstyle which ruins other people's enjoyment in the game.

Speak for yourself. I statted the crap out of everyone I matched :kappa:

Also, after seeing those numbers from @@Hot Juicy Pie, is anyone confident that we will get this helmet ever?

Also, after seeing those numbers from @@Hot Juicy Pie, is anyone confident that we will get this helmet ever?

divide them by 100 and they become much less intimidating. Mostly a couple hundred of each. Warzone firefight will probably expedite the process tremendously.

divide them by 100 and they become much less intimidating. Mostly a couple hundred of each. Warzone firefight will probably expedite the process tremendously.

I believe it wont be coming out until June though, which by that time Im sure we would have it.

So anyone else think assault is stupid as fuck in Team Arena?

They either need to:

- Lengthen respawn times

- Shorten plant times

- Increase bomb plant/reset radius

- let bomb guy shoot.

Because right now playing against top teams neither team can plant. Most games end 0-0 after 3 mins of overtime, or one team gets a random ass lucky/fluke plant.

You literally have to slay all the way over to the enemy team's base while in a 3v4 (bomb cant shoot), then get in the tiny plant area, arm for several seconds (again in a 3v4) where the enemy is spawning right near you. Staying alive while planting is almost impossible because of the grenade spam.

Its a giant shit show and you pretty much have to get lucky after 5-6 textbook perfect attempts. Again, Im playing with/against champ players and neither team can plant. On torque we slayed them THREE times during a single plant and still could not finish it. On Truth we slayed them FOUR times in a row but each time one guy would slip through and reset it before we planted. If a team goes 4 dead while the enemy team is near their base with bomb, that should 100% be a plant just like in any other Halo.

Two months without a single BTB game now :(

man, the fucking auto-aim in this game....

http://i.imgur.com/I12SNIR.gifv

What did I do to you? Why would you make me this mad in the morning.

I started this morning off waking up from a dream where the BR in H5 was turned into a pool noodle and everytime you swung it at someone, Sarah Palmer would deliver a condescending one liner regarding your skill level.

Then I see this... Why 343?

warzone farming is like the new hack-a-shaq. not cheating but a lot of people groan when it happens. people getting reports over it is ******** until 343 does something about it.

True that. One thing I loved about getting Achilles in this case, wasn't even the armor itself. It was the fact that we as a company did it without being dedicated to a dicky playstyle which ruins other people's enjoyment in the game. We just played, and played, and played, and got it, finally. I loved that feeling more than anything.

The beauty of it now is we are once again at a point where everyone can play how they want and it will contribute in one category or another.

I'll be sure you get the Cooper treatment. then.  :intensifies:

The beauty of it now is we are once again at a point where everyone can play how they want and it will contribute in one category or another.

Indeed. Here's to a good grind to the helmet.

Got a problem with dicks?

A very big problem.