CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Halo 5 had an update. I wonder what it was for.

They changed the pistol to projectile.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Getting impatient waiting for sandbox tweaks... Don't get why they didn't have worlds later on in the year and use the many months prior to refine the game, instead we have to wait after worlds for any meaningful changes and it's unknown if we will even get them.

Getting impatient waiting for sandbox tweaks... Don't get why they didn't have worlds later on in the year and use the many months prior to refine the game, instead we have to wait after worlds for any meaningful changes and it's unknown if we will even get them.

Dude they already said they're looking into the Spartan Laser, what more do you want? 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Dude they already said they're looking into the Spartan Laser, what more do you want?

Bruh what about my underpowered Mantis and Achillies helmet!??

/s

• Upvote (+1) 1

Did you finish your move yet? Hoping to see you stream and grind warzone again soon bud.

Yup! Just finally got moved in yesterday, hoping to stream today. <3

Nothing like some good Spartan Company banter.

I would love to at least work on Halo in some way. It's a dream job of mine, to influence decisions on my favourite game.

Also, I would love to lan H1. I just need money so I can come to 'MURICA. If Donald Trump wins though, I won't come. I generally wish the worst on America if he gets into office.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Sometimes at night I look up at the stars and wonder...

When Whiskey/Sauna are spawn trapping, are they sweating and calling out? or is the party just full of cheeky banter?

Keeps me up at night.

Yup! Just finally got moved in yesterday, hoping to stream today. <3

Awesome, can't wait man.

I would be happier if we didn't take a page out of 343's book on "How to be Shady," thank you very much.

Glad they fixed the invisible barrier issue. Now if they can just fix the CE Magnum, that'd be cool.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Glad they fixed the invisible barrier issue. Now if they can just fix the EVERYTHING, that'd be cool.

FTFY

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@NavG123 find any Guinea pigs to see if CSR is still borked after the season reset?

Haven't played this season but I'll say this;

Even when the ranks "turned on" again, it's not like the CSR values updated or anything. So regardless, I'd assume everyone had a patch of games that literally didn't matter.

I also recall during the preseason where one day, everyone's ranks reverted back to a previous state, from a number of weeks ago.

Some weird shit if you ask me.

I would love to at least work on Halo in some way. It's a dream job of mine, to influence decisions on my favourite game.

Also, I would love to lan H1. I just need money so I can come to 'MURICA. If Donald Trump wins though, I won't come. I generally wish the worst on America if he gets into office.

Take stream donations to pay for a lancation

Has anyone not opened their Achilles pack yet?

If so, can you record a video of it and send it to me? I want to make a video of it coming out of a gold pack and troll the shit out of Waypoint.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Has anyone not opened their Achilles pack yet?

If so, can you record a video of it and send it to me? I want to make a video of it coming out of a gold pack and troll the shit out of Waypoint.

Link it to Whiskey and every other asshatish company. :P But I think @@Moa recorded his.

What's the new update about?

Hotfix for the invisible blockers.

http://beach-lan.com/

go get a job hombre

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo 5 will never get a weapon balance tweak such as lowering ROF, lowering/increasing damage, etc. They might change locations as they did before or remove certain weapons from certain maps, but that's it. 

Halo 5 will never get a weapon balance tweak such as lowering ROF, lowering/increasing damage, etc. They might change locations as they did before or remove certain weapons from certain maps, but that's it. 

Why would they implement a system where they can change ROF etc and never do it?

People wonder why things never change, because people are too busy saying things won't change in the first place.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Wish I didn't live on the exact opposite side of the country.

I plan on going this year, but I said that last year. It'd be awesome if you could go but you could just rent a room and buy the equipment yourself with the money you'd spend on a plane ticket.

Why would they implement a system where they can change ROF etc and never do it?

Good question.