CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Sadly no. Had to switch to my 360. :-(

Eck.  Hopefully next update brings it back. Gotta assemble a squad for it nonetheless. Gotta reach General and max the game's achievements out once and for all.

Eck. Hopefully next update brings it back. Gotta assemble a squad for it nonetheless. Gotta reach General and max the game's achievements out once and for all.

Whenever it happens I'll help you grind to general. I have some effective methods.

I think I'm quitting Halo 5 and will be moving to Halo Wars. Gotta get ready for dat sequel.

Honestly? Would totally join you. Halo Wars is such a good game.

Honestly? Would totally join you. Halo Wars is such a good game.

I have so much memories playing it. Honestly the Halo Wars community is the most hilarious community I've ever been a part of. Full of elitism and dank memes.

My GT is Teejay Charms if you wanna play sometime.

I have so much memories playing it. Honestly the Halo Wars community is the most hilarious community I've ever been a part of. Full of elitism and dank memes.

My GT is Teejay Charms if you wanna play sometime.

Ill go ahead an add you but it'll be a while before I can play Wars. I had sold my 360 so I'm gonna have to get a new one. Which shouldn't be that hard to get. Getting paid 150$ a week and only having to pay for the wifi really leaves you with a lot of money to spend.

I just noticed how much people hated equipment in halo 3 and was just wondering why? The only one I would consider really bad was the regenerator, that was awful because it heavily discouraged mobility and got abused to hell.

The bubble shield was okay, it was just too effective on certain maps.

The reason I think they were mostly fine is because of how fun they were. Things like the grav lift and power drain were just pure shenanigans, so many of those funny videos and countdowns back in the day involved equipment.

Obviously it has no place in ranked, but I would consider that stuff a positive inclusion. In campaign equipment was sick, I really miss equipment in campaign.

Power Drain was cool imo.

Could've been an awesome zoning tool / power weapon.

I think MLG try to hard to recreate Halo2 in Halo3. Maybe add some weapon variety like bruteshot or use some equipment like power drain or lift, and consider them like powerups.

equipment was great for casual fun, i get why is was left out of competitive though.

I think MLG try to hard to recreate Halo2 in Halo3. Maybe add some weapon variety like bruteshot or use some equipment like power drain or lift, and consider them like powerups.

Brute shot was dope, could climb walls with it

equipment was great for casual fun, i get why is was left out of competitive though.

On Last Resort getting caught in the middle of nowhere next to pillars and chucking out a bubble shield, ghosts trying to splatter you and then you hitting them with spike grenades. And when people try and rush you in the bubble and you pop in a couple of grenades and watch them blow up. In fact the whole antics of melee weapons and grenades in the bubble shield was just so fun.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Connection is shit every game. No party restriction. shitty aiming. No competetive playlist. Can't wait until the division comes out so I can uninstall this game and never play it again.

I cant wait either so I stop hearing this type of bitching

• Downvote (-1) 1

On Last Resort getting caught in the middle of nowhere next to pillars and chucking out a bubble shield, ghosts trying to splatter you and then you hitting them with spike grenades. And when people try and rush you in the bubble and you pop in a couple of grenades and watch them blow up. In fact the whole antics of melee weapons and grenades in the bubble shield was just so fun.

yup, but the problem of who has what equipment, and when will they use it presents itself very quickly. Once someone picks up the item, wether they use it is as random as any given use of an AA, though it's only single use, so it's not as influential.

what are some good 2v2 maps? i want to try them all

Not to toot my own horn, but I've had pretty positive response on my own map.

I can't remember the exact number, but it's T56.3 The most recent one.

• Upvote (+1) 1

down to play it, as well as others? i have a buddy in my party.

Eck.  Hopefully next update brings it back. Gotta assemble a squad for it nonetheless. Gotta reach General and max the game's achievements out once and for all.

When was the last time you played it? They reduced the amount of XP it took to hit max rank quite some time ago. I remember because that was one of the last achievements I needed and I just logged on, played one game and it gave it to me.

down to play it, as well as others? i have a buddy in my party.

Yeah man, add me.

Fucking brag about it :P

I just noticed how much people hated equipment in halo 3 and was just wondering why?

Basically they're a crutch. They weren't nearly as bad as AA's but still not good.

Brute shot was dope, could climb walls with it

Brute shot was dope, I remember playing TS with some less than good friends and every game I'd use brutshot/needler and got 50s for us doing it lol