CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Does anybody called Mr KC or Willerz of Oz use this site? They are part of the beyond Spartan company and theyre so immature and sensitive that they started committing suicide and killing each other to lose our team the game because I was a "cunty teammate". Why do people do this? We were 10 kills up on the other team and the next match im put in the same team and I quit out half way through because theyre doing this shit again and I get a quit ban. There is something completely wrong with 343's current system if somebody can openly get 3  blatant suicides or betrayals each game and not get punished while I quit out once in god knows how long and get banned for 30 mins.

• Upvote (+1) 1

70c8192acc63dba18dd8a39f7e0ac308.png

When someone is AFK in grifball.

It may have not been the moral thing to do, but that's another topic for another day/

70c8192acc63dba18dd8a39f7e0ac308.png

When someone is AFK in grifball.

It may have not been the moral thing to do, but that's another topic for another day/

Griffball has always been the best playlist to boost lol

Is there any way someone could make the h2 Br require leading? I've been dying to play some h2 with leading, 3sk Br, and reduced aim assist. Also, turning off headshot prioritization would be very important too.

E:

Okay I misread your post. Sorry!!

You're talking about a mod that would change up the gameplay.

First and foremost you'd want to reduce the projectile velocity (to 300 if you wanted it to feel like h1) and untick "Travel's Instantaneously."  Changing damage would be modifying damage fields in the impact damage of the projectile. As for turning off headshot prioritization.. I'm not certain if that's possible. I'm looking at the fields, and I'm not seeing a way to turn it off.

The thing is, with the editing kit and modding tools, only very particular variables are exposed to the user. Everything else is hard coded into the game. The source code is not exposed to the user. Hardcoded systems change from title to title.

Modding's fun!!

I've seen some oldschool Xbox mods back in the day that restored the Halo 1 pistol and AR along with their models (not 100% accurately, but close enough). Something like what you're talking about involve some simple tweaks.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Does anybody called Mr KC or Willerz of Oz use this site? They are part of the beyond Spartan company and theyre so immature and sensitive that they started committing suicide and killing each other to lose our team the game because I was a "cunty teammate". Why do people do this? We were 10 kills up on the other team and the next match im put in the same team and I quit out half way through because theyre doing this shit again and I get a quit ban. There is something completely wrong with 343's current system if somebody can openly get 3  blatant suicides or betrayals each game and not get punished while I quit out once in god knows how long and get banned for 30 mins.

Can you potentially provide video evidence? Like going into theater and record xbox dvr clips? I'm sure if you can do that then @@Infinity can look into it further

How do you guys feel about Assault in this game? I'm not sure I like it yet, it just feels so hectic and random. The feel of it is just off, it's not like playing Assault in an old Halo game.

Does anybody called Mr KC or Willerz of Oz use this site? They are part of the beyond Spartan company and theyre so immature and sensitive that they started committing suicide and killing each other to lose our team the game because I was a "cunty teammate". Why do people do this? We were 10 kills up on the other team and the next match im put in the same team and I quit out half way through because theyre doing this shit again and I get a quit ban. There is something completely wrong with 343's current system if somebody can openly get 3 blatant suicides or betrayals each game and not get punished while I quit out once in god knows how long and get banned for 30 mins.

Get me a video of it and I'll kick him.
  • Upvote (+1) 5

How do you guys feel about Assault in this game? I'm not sure I like it yet, it just feels so hectic and random. The feel of it is just off, it's not like playing Assault in an old Halo game.

I'm assuming you're playing a 5v5 with a bunch of random players. Of course it feels hectic and random.

We still don't have:

- party details

- file share (file browser, most voted pic, etc)

- medals in carnage report

- challenges (daily, weekly, etc)

- no developer big team battle map

- oddball

- firefight/spartan ops

- doubles playlist/Sniper playlist ( hey but we have shitty breakout)

- proper way to save clips and films.

And so many small issuess.

The only reason Warzone is played so much it because it gives a disproportionate amount of Req and Exp.

• Upvote (+1) 9

We still don't have:

- party details

- file share (file browser, most voted pic, etc)

- medals in carnage report

- challenges (daily, weekly, etc)

- no developer big team battle map

- oddball

- firefight/spartan ops

- proper way to save clips and films.

And so many small issuess.

The only reason Warzone is played so much it because it gives a disproportionate amount of Req and Exp.

I agree with all of the above, although there's quite a bit more playlists and gametypes that still aren't even in sight. A shame, really.

What baffles me is that even with Halo 4 and MCC that there still isn't a file share option and/or a bunch of other things that people have been wanting or requesting that need to be put in.

With playing Halo 5 for a short time and observing how the updates have been released and what they are, it seems like (at least on 343's side of things) that they're too afraid to put in something that they're afraid either won't be liked or won't be appreciated, so they rely on consumers to tell them what they want so they can patch it in later rather than sooner... as if the development of each Halo is to be some sort of bastardized open source project.

Oh well.

Honestly I'd rather they just add everything plus some, and leave it up to the player base to decide what should stay and what should go rather than what should or shouldn't be put in, at least in terms of content.

Yup, I'd spend much less time playing it otherwise. Arena needs to at least be brought up to parity. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

We still don't have:

343 gave us access to play these in MM during weekends and that was really nice of them. What more can you ask for?

• Upvote (+1) 1

343 gave us access to play these in MM during weekends and that was really nice to them. What more can you ask for?

They did a very poor job of doubles though. They had it on default maps with a million power ups and tons of ammo in everything. So that played horribly. Then they put it on Pink Breakout maps. What else can I even say? They haven't done doubles correctly yet.

If you guys had to put halo mechanics on a scale from 1-100. With 1 being a mechanic that is so good that it's inclusion alone can effect the franchise 's overall quality and popularity in a massively positive way. 50 being a mechanic that has no net positive or negative impact. 100 being a mechanic that is so bad that it's inclusion alone can effect the franchise's overall quality and popularity in a massively negative way.

HCE

Rebounding health- 5

Hot key nades- 10

Two weapon limit- 10

H2

Dual weilding- 70

H3

Equipment-65

Reach

Bloom-90

Jetpack-80

Armour lock-75

Sprint-95

H4

Loudouts-65

Flinch-75

Ordiance-85

Sprint-95

H5

Ground pound-30

Slide-25

Thruster-60

Sprint-90

Stabaliser-50

Clamber-75

They did a very poor job of doubles though. They had it on default maps with a million power ups and tons of ammo in everything. So that played horribly. Then they put it on Pink Breakout maps. What else can I even say? They haven't done doubles correctly yet.

But it was FREE!!!

/s

• Upvote (+1) 1

Were those their exact Gamertags?

If you guys had to put halo mechanics on a scale from 1-100. With 1 being a mechanic that is so good that it's inclusion alone can effect the franchise 's overall quality and popularity in a massively positive way. 50 being a mechanic that has no net positive or negative impact. 100 being a mechanic that is so bad that it's inclusion alone can effect the franchise's overall quality and popularity in a massively negative way.

My personal opinions:

HCE

Rebounding health- 5

Hot key nades- 10

Two weapon limit- 10

H2

Dual weilding- 50

H3

Equipment- 50

Reach

Bloom- 50 (I know I'll get flack for this, but it's okay)

Jetpack- 90

Armour lock- 100

Sprint- 100

H4

Loudouts- 100

Flinch- 100

Ordiance- 100

Sprint- 90

H5

Ground pound- 75

Slide- 85

Thruster- 70

Sprint- 100

Stabaliser- 50

Clamber- 85

assault is a lot of fun, but the problem is teams dont die when it detonates. That's wrong. It's not liek they're punished for it either, since there is a delay before the next ball spawns. Team bumrush your base, and just stay there without the worry of a counter.

this must be changed

Were those their exact Gamertags?

Looks like Willerz isn't in the Spartan company but I Mr Kc I definitely is.

Willerz definitely seemed to be the one openly betraying teammates in the end and committing suicide although Kc did start it off by shooting him in the back to get him killed and betrayed him as well when it was 49-49 and then he quit out within the first seconds of the next match so I don't know if he was just reacting that way because of Willerz or if he was intentionally trying to lose as well.

Does anybody called Mr KC or Willerz of Oz use this site? They are part of the beyond Spartan company and theyre so immature and sensitive that they started committing suicide and killing each other to lose our team the game because I was a "cunty teammate". Why do people do this? We were 10 kills up on the other team and the next match im put in the same team and I quit out half way through because theyre doing this shit again and I get a quit ban. There is something completely wrong with 343's current system if somebody can openly get 3 blatant suicides or betrayals each game and not get punished while I quit out once in god knows how long and get banned for 30 mins.

Why are they even in the beyond company if nobody on beyond knows who they are lol.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So are you Beyond Question?  Willerz of Oz is not in the company, but I Mr Kc I is.

I'm assuming this is the match in question.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/mode/arena/matches/656e6f87-4654-4bc1-8d0a-f1ade3c8f5fa/players/i%20mr%20kc%20i?gameHistoryMatchIndex=3&gameHistoryGameModeFilter=Arena

That's sounds exactly like I imagine anything in H5, hectic and random.