CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

So bug(maybe?) with gametype descriptions. The entire description doesn't show up in the game intro, pre-game lobby, and pause menu when in-game

WHATS UP FUCKBOIZ

Threads here :)

nice nice..

I know its full of filters, but it still looks darker than it should while the spartans are bright..

Im gonna download it anyway.. Anyone wanna run games on it?

nice nice..

I know its full of filters, but it still looks darker than it should while the spartans are bright..

Im gonna download it anyway.. Anyone wanna run games on it?

I need 1 for a 2v2 lobby, and have my own map to run games on if you're interested. Throw me a message.

I need 1 for a 2v2 lobby, and have my own map to run games on if you're interested. Throw me a message.

i come in 2s. my cousin and i :/

343 logic.

Lets punish players for sprinting by not recharging their shields, but at the same time reward players for sprinting by adding shoulder charge.

343 logic.

Lets punish players for sprinting by not recharging their shields, but at the same time reward players for sprinting by adding shoulder charge.

343 logic.

Lets introduce an ability for the express purpose of speeding up gameplay, then make bigger, more segmented maps to counter it.

The sprint story had been possibly one of the greatest clusterfucks of Halo history, barring MCC.

343 logic.

Lets introduce an ability for the express purpose of speeding up gameplay, then make bigger, more segmented maps to counter it.

The sprint story had been possibly one of the greatest clusterfucks of Halo history, barring MCC.

343 logic

People hated the sprint ability in Reach so we gave everyone that ability plus more in Halo 4. Then people hated sprint even more so we gave everyone unlimited sprint.

People also hated double melees so now we gave the ability to have increased damage, lunge, and recovery speed on our new spartan charge. It's not 2 melees so it's more balanced now!

This can go for days man.

I do like halo 5 when I do get the chance to play but fuck me Spartan charge has to be the worst thing since armor lock, it makes me rage more than it should

Armor lock is literally the most frustrating thing I've ever experienced in a Halo game, I'd say spartan charge is like #37 or so lol ... 

343 logic.

hurf durf i don't understand risk/reward

Just checking in for my bi-weekly, I hate the aiming in this game, post.

Can't even imaging how you feel if your from AU.  the difference in aiming from a good to laggy server is crazy bad.

nah sprint is worse, jetpacks were like the 3rd worse thing.

Ya. I'd put Jetpacks at #3 behind sprint and bloom on precision weapons.

I hated Reach Jetpacks. I'll never forget scrimming in the early days of Reach and how unbelievably annoying it was.

It broke maps. Period.

I know the consensus is that sprint sucks but I don't think people remember how horrific Jetpacks were.

I hated Reach Jetpacks. I'll never forget scrimming in the early days of Reach and how unbelievably annoying it was.

It broke maps. Period.

I know the consensus is that sprint sucks but I don't think people remember how horrific Jetpacks were.

Oh I know. High level onyx reach and tryhard doubles. It was no longer halo. It was first person batman arkham asylum.

Sprint is still worse. If only because we may never get rid of it.