CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

I hate how we didn't actually get assault, we jus got modified ricochet to play like assault (sort of).

I cringe every time the announcer says "ball". Its a bomb gametype, why couldn't they just make him say the damn word? Why does my bomb look like a soccer ball from out space and not like something that is going to blow up?

Why is there a countdown to a random location everytime that bomb (err.. ball) resets or gets scored?

If this stuff is taking them months, why don't they try to atleast make it perfect instead of giving us half baked efforts like this?

If it's not exactly the same as before it's half baked!
  • Downvote (-1) 4

If it's not exactly the same as before it's half baked!

You watch any American Footbomb lately? Apparently that's the same thing now.

strawberries are actually bananas.

Bananas are also berries. But not all berries are berries. Some berries are also considered fruit. Also vegetables are a lie.

Bravo made an extensive post on r/halo regarding the testing parameters for introducing new community maps into MM:

https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/47jvx3/343_when_will_the_community_btb_maps_be_added/d0dpsad

Inb4 "flip the switch bro"

With that kind of explanation, you'd expect we'd have forge maps that are actually good.

Orion existed, Pegasus still exists. Think about that.

• 59 Assassinations
  • 1,095 Promethean kills
  • 514 Shoulder Charges
  • 1,787 Ground Vehicle kills

:puckett:  :puckett:  :puckett:  :puckett:

I guess so. Gotta fire at like 80% speed or less to retain perfect accuracy.

giphy.gif

Well. Always nice to rage against the machine and then have your cause go down in flames.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So the fucking thing has invisible bloom?

People will eventually defend this, just like Reach. Can't wait.

The gun feels very random. Sometimes i get incredible perfects, other times i need 7 shot to iill someone. Feels very weird and inconsistent, like if you were shooting a Reach Vanilla DMR.

This is really bad.  If I recall correctly the only time you had spread with og C.E. pistol was if you went auto with it.  It didn't matter how fast you tapped it would still be accurate.  This is no bueno. 

No bloom = No Skill

It's that simple. If every shot lands exactly where you are aiming at, things would get really boring really fast. The weapon would be waaay to powerful and make the other weapons like the BR or DMR useless. We don't wan't an overpowered weapon like the original CE pistol again. With bloom you have to slowly pace your shots and can't just spam the trigger like in CoD. That is what made Reach so great and one of the most competitive Halos out there. If you don't like it why don't you just play MCC? I hope they add bloom to all the other precision riffles as soon as possible because right now they are overpowered anyway compared to the automatics. A Pistol should never beat an Assault Riffle in close to mid range. That is just unrealistic and ridiculous. They are finally going into the right direction and I can't believe people still read the shit that I just wrote just to get my last hour done till weekend.

I fucking hate you.
  • Upvote (+1) 5

No bloom = No Skill

It's that simple. If every shot lands exactly where you are aiming at, things would get really boring really fast. The weapon would be waaay to powerful and make the other weapons like the BR or DMR useless. We don't wan't an overpowered weapon like the original CE pistol again. With bloom you have to slowly pace your shots and can't just spam the trigger like in CoD. That is what made Reach so great and one of the most competitive Halos out there. If you don't like it why don't you just play MCC? I hope they add bloom to all the other precision riffles as soon as possible because right now they are overpowered anyway compared to the automatics. A Pistol should never beat an Assault Riffle in close to mid range. That is just unrealistic and ridiculous. They are finally going into the right direction and I can't believe people still read the shit that I just wrote just to get my last hour done till weekend.

I09qV8A.png

This physically hurts.

• Upvote (+1) 5