CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Sorry, but who are you? I have shat on Reach and 4 far too many times.

Sorry that I actually enjoy a game. Degen

You know from recollection I seem to remember a lot of people from the mlg forums and halo forums liking the Reach Beta, and you know what happened a little while after launch? Everyone hated the game of course and some even went to say they never liked the beta.

What you are experiencing is the "honeymoon" period it happened with Reach and it happened with Halo 4 and it happens with most games.

I can't really take people serious when they've played it for a day in small environment with two maps and one gametype.

Maybe it's the honeymoon period or the fact people want to believe it will be good? but given the track of 343i and their failings with H4 and the MCC, I see no reason to give 343i the benefit of the doubt.

I see Halo 5 as pure sales pitch and grab game by 343i and whatever happens to the population happens but as long as the game sells cause it has "halo" on the cover that will be deemed a success regardless of what happens afterwards.

But hey Abilities failed 2 times surely 3 times a charm right?

edit: ps stop with the little pathetic jabs it's embarrassing.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 4

You know from recollection I seem to remember a lot of people from the mlg forums and halo forums liking the Reach Beta, and you know what happened a little while after launch? Everyone hated the game of course and some even went to say they never liked the beta.

What you are experiencing is the "hooneymoon" period it happened with Reach and it happened with Halo 4 and it happens with most games.

I can't really take people serious when they've played it for a day in small environment with two maps and one gametype.

Maybe it's the honeymoon period or the fact people want to believe it will be good? but given the track of 343i and their failings with H4 and the MCC, I see no reason to give 343i the benefit of the doubt.

I see Halo 5 as pure sales pitch and grab game by 343i and whatever happens to the population happens but as long as the game sells cause it has "halo" on the cover that will be deemed a success regardless of what happens afterwards.

But hey Abilities failed 2 times surely 3 times a charm right?

edit: ps stop with the little pathetic jabs it's embarrassing.

Ah, I see who you are now.

You are one of those posters that literally posts nothing that is worth anything of time or value.

You basically rant 24/7 on these forums like a broken recording, without even thinking about what you are typing.

You are a shit cT. At least he actually puts thought in his posts/rants.

You are a waste of space on this website.  D E G E N E R A T E

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Ah, I see who you are now.

You are one of those posters that literally posts nothing that is worth anything of time or value.

You basically rant 24/7 on these forums like a broken recording, without even thinking about what you are typing.

You are a shit cT. At least he actually puts thought n his posts/rants.

You are a waste of space on this website.  D E G E N E R A T E

Fantastic reply thanks for letting me know what type of person I'm dealing with.

Btw you're pathetic insults don't bother me in the slightest, Reported for childish behavior.

Fantastic reply thanks for letting me know what type of person I'm dealing with.

Btw you're pathetic insults don't bother me in the slightest, Reported for childish behavior.

I would not be surprised if you and that Floyd person were incest brothers, because you both post worthless shit on this website.

Reported for being an absolute spazatron

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Was watching Walshy stream playing with strongside and Ellen.

They went up against T2, Naded, Sudd2, and forget the 4th.

They won and Sudd2 looked to have quit out.

Sounded like Ellen out BR'ed him...Ellen is Pro now

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

I would not be surprised if you and that Floyd person were incest brothers, because you both post worthless shit on this website.

I guess you can see he got...

*puts on protective armor*

Batch-Slapped.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If only I knew who that was, probably someone who didn't have the same opinion or mindset on something as you, so you presumably threw a massive tantrum?

Honestly go get counselling this behavior is very worrying.

If only I knew who that was, probably someone who didn't have the same opinion or mindset on something as you, so you presumably threw a massive tantrum?

Honestly go get counselling this behavior is very worrying.

Go back to school, because your grammar is very worrying.

You straight up called me out for no reason, because I asked someone a genuine question, yet you are complaining about "childish behaviour". You living in a god complex or some shit?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Gotta love watching two people that don't even know each other go at it on a video game forum. Nothing like it!

• Upvote (+1) 5

Quitting Penalty is MASSIVE. The game crashed on me (which is fine, its a beta) and it counted as a quit and I dropped an entire Tier of Onyx.

Looking forward to this in the final game. However, there should be a quitting suspension penalty as well. Something along the lines of Quit 3 Games within 30-60 minutes and you get suspended for 1-3 Hours

From what you are saying, there would be a lot of pissed kids that strive to go higher and higher only to see their efforts dashed due to crashes or bad internet.

• Upvote (+1) 1

From what you are saying, there would be a lot of pissed kids that strive to go higher and higher only to see their efforts dashed due to crashes or bad internet.

It's not unrecoverable.

Rage quitting is such a massive problem right now that I'm ok with this.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I still think quitters should be matched with quitters until they play 100 games without quitting. That would prevent them from ruining the game for others for the vast majority of the matches. I just don't see why 343 would want to give people reason to go play a competitors game. that doesn't make sense to me.

But whatever, it is fine with me.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just had a game where my team lost 50-27. I had 22 of the kills. I only lost 7 points to my ranking. That's a pretty good system in my eyes.

Granted the teams were a bit poorly balanced, but I mark that up to a low player base during pre-beta.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just had a game where my team lost 50-27. I had 22 of the kills. I only lost 7 points to my ranking. That's a pretty good system in my eyes.

Granted the teams were a bit poorly balanced, but I mark that up to a low player base during pre-beta.

I am confused. You got 22 of 27 kills, and you lost points in your ranking? How is that good? Did anyone on the other team get more kills than you?

• Upvote (+1) 1

In other news, Empire's little brother is apparently named "Eden". Not sure that's been brought up on here yet.

...why don't they just make original maps? Not just one map and then an alternate version of it??

I am confused. You got 22 of 27 kills, and you lost points in your ranking? How is that good? Did anyone on the other team get more kills than you?

The reason I say it's a good system is because it values winning and losing over individual play. Then it factors in individual play to how many points you lose or win. The reason I believe this is good personally is that it makes winning the most important thing, but doesn't forget about the differences in performance. If it was just based off of winning or losing, I would have lost more points. If it was just based off of individual performance, then that would promote camping and stat-whoring. 

I think the highest on the other team was 18.

From what I've noticed, an average game with a loss loses me about 15 points. A bad game can lose me near 20. So losing 7 points is really good for a loss.

• Upvote (+1) 8