CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Just matched Heinz and his subs with both of us having a to5 on Torque Assault. Lots of fun was had but it ended 2-2 :(

• Upvote (+1) 1

Does anyone else ever pick up weapons at their spawn like a BR or DMR and half the ammo is gone? Is this a glitch?

• Downvote (-1) 1

You can now use the CE Pistol in all gametypes. It's next to the magnum in the weapon select.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Bungie may have played their part in destroying competitive Halo, but at least they had the decency to deliver a complete product.

:ph34r:

*looks at Destiny*

275345_o.gif

• Upvote (+1) 5

Been playing oddball doubles with CE Pistol starts since the update launched. This ENTIRE game makes so much more sense with this gun, the movement, the melee system, the rest of the automatics, it's like everything is falling into place. I've never had more fun in Halo 5 and all I did was change the gun and make an oddball gametype. It bugs me knowing they'll never use it as the official starting weapon.

Upload some gameplay? 

Biggest problem with Arena imo is the To4s matching people going in by themselves. They have to fix that. Its literally a turnoff and an almost guaranteed lost against people that know what they're doing.

And Assault is terrible in this game imo. The bomb guy has 2 thrusts as oppose to one, including with a 1 beatdown to kill (I dont know why the bomb is 1 beatdown, but the flag is 2?...)

I really like Assault, they finally made carrying the bomb something which was actually interesting and fun to do.

• Downvote (-1) 1

I'm so glad they added a mute all feature for the lobby. The WZ firefight looks like fun and the memories or Reach has me thinking maybe the grenade launcher will return.

I don't think the railgun and gauss turret buffs were needed or they could've fixed them differently than what they did and I'm disappointed with no Mantis buffs.

In what way shape or form were they 'hyping you up' for a Projectile Pistol? You literally only knew about the Weapon Model and the Melee Pistol Whip... nothing else.

Not literally hyping us up, but showing us things in previews that are potentially awesome like the CE pistol which will naturally get the community hyped and then the current CE pistol happens.

Wtf, I swear empire is heavy weighted in the playlist, seems like I play it 1 out of every 3 or 4 games.

Regret Assault is even worse than Regret Slayer.

I disagree entirely. Seems like an awesome gametype, especially with OS Top Mid...

Were you playing it in 5v5? 5v5 anything is really just terrible

Wtf, I swear empire is heavy weighted in the playlist, seems like I play it 1 out of every 3 or 4 games.

Probably got unlucky. I don't think Empire 4v4 Assault will play that great but anything 5v5 on that map is too much. So bad :/

I disagree entirely. Seems like an awesome gametype, especially with OS Top Mid...

Were you playing it in 5v5? 5v5 anything is really just terrible

Probably got unlucky. I don't think Empire 4v4 Assault will play that great but anything 5v5 on that map is too much. So bad :/

I was playing 4v4. I kept spawning halfway across the map and since you don't die when you plant it they can just run it in again. I'm not a fan.

I was playing 4v4. I kept spawning halfway across the map and since you don't die when you plant it they can just run it in again. I'm not a fan.

Give it a few more games I guess. Map/Gametype combos take a few games to solidify an opinion on.

Was the giant bright white UNSC logo on the ball really necessary?

This bomb is brought to you by the UNSC.

UNSC, making your explosive moments all the more beautiful.

us core fans get the shaft.

some people like flag football, i prefer the real thing. no biggie.

Posts like this are literally the reason that this thread is garbage.  I've been lanning CE since 2002 and I also enjoy H5 quite a bit, so seriously, go fuck yourself.  Or at least disconnect from the internet and go jerk off a bunch of other sweaty dip-chewing elitist CE players

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 6

I don't know if this is placebo or not, but the Pistol seems a bit more difficult to use now. Try restarting your build if you haven't in a little while.

This bomb is brought to you by the UNSC.

UNSC, making your explosive moments all the more beautiful.

I hate the new UNSC logo. Looks like a shitty decal you'd see on a Ford tru - wait.
  • Upvote (+1) 1