CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Great, CE pistol.

Now can we use it in customs? Because if not, I don't care.

We will.

As a pickup only.  :kappa:

No but its stupid to think otherwise. Like seriously. Not everything has to be taken Cynically.

This matters.

If we have the legit CE pistol, there is absolutely ZERO reason to not make it the tournament starting weapon post-HWC.

• Upvote (+1) 22
  • Downvote (-1) 16

Did the stream show any gameplay of it? Do we know that it works exactly like the original?

They're showing gameplay later, the confirmation was a little clip at the start.

No but its stupid to think otherwise. Like seriously. Not everything has to be taken Cynically.

Do you have amnesia or denial? Has to be one or the to say this when we are talking about 343.

Always remain sceptical and never assume that the most logical choice will be made.

That said Ive heard a few people confirm it will be.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

This matters.

If we have the legit CE pistol, there is absolutely ZERO reason to not make it the tournament starting weapon post-HWC.

I would definitely not say it has to be in it.

This matters.

You're dumb.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 16

This matters.

lmao

really

That could be the most ignorant thing you've ever said. I love it as a utility weapon just as much as you, but you are overstepping in so many ways.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This matters.

That caused the fastest wave of downvotes and criticism I have ever seen on Beyond.

Lemon you have to remember that people here think we need 5 overlapping utility weapons for some weird reason.

I don't think anyone here asked for that.

As of right now what do we know about the CE pistol? I just tuned into the stream..

Hitscan? Projectile based? Heavy H5 like bullet magnetism? Same kill times?

• Upvote (+1) 2

So, Brav said fiesta will spawn in all Arena weapons. So if we don't see the CE pistol spawn in does that confirm it's not available in customs?

As of right now what do we know about the CE pistol? I just tuned into the stream..

Hitscan? Projectile based? Heavy H5 like bullet magnetism? Same kill times?

We know it has the original death animations  :intensifies:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lemon you have to remember that people here think we need 5 overlapping utility weapons for some weird reason.

We need that CoD depth man, 5 different weapons with the exact same role.
  • Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So, Brav said fiesta will spawn in all Arena weapons. So if we don't see the CE pistol spawn in does that confirm it's not available in customs?

We haven't seen the SPNKr yet either have we?

That's in Arena.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Working on grifball since last summer? Why so long to get into the game :(

They were probably working on making a catch-all gametype for ball/assault and that's what took them so long, not Grifball specifically

I wouldn't say there's ZERO reason not to use it, but aside from that one word I agree.  I mean, I guess I can see some legitimate arguments against it, but I can't think of any that would convince me it would be a bad decision to switch to it.  Anyone care to enlighten me?

Wtf is wrong with you people?

Are you completely insane?

Sorry man but I can't follow you down this dark road. Not this time.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Link/source/time-stamp? Thanks in advance.

SPNKr added in content update - introduced in customs

Halo 2 BR added in content update - introduced in customs

Halo CE Pistol - fuck you, we aren't going to put it in customs

I wouldn't say there's ZERO reason not to use it, but aside from that one word I agree. I mean, I guess I can see some legitimate arguments against it, but I can't think of any that would convince me it would be a bad decision to switch to it. Anyone care to enlighten me?

It's not a bad decision. But Lemon said it with such an elitist attitude.
  • Upvote (+1) 1