CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

So apparently Whiskey squad got what is basically a cease and desist letter about spawn killing from 343. Threatened ban if caught doing it again. 

lmao. Where'd you hear that?

"Hai guys pls dont spawn kill again"

"K we wont"

Is this what they think will actually happen? FUCKING LOL

Not a chance those guys will risk losing their profiles or Achilles. They'll likely just ease up and actually go for the core.

Why is 343 sending cease and desist letters instead of fixing the actual issue which is incredibly fucking simple to fix.

Match full teams against other teams not randoms. :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 3

lmao. Where'd you hear that?

Not a chance those guys will risk losing their profiles or Achilles. They'll likely just ease up and actually go for the core.

In what way can they actually prove they farmed? Unless you put in 343 employees in a match and watch them llay, you can't just assume when they are or aren't.

And if they are using stats as a barometer, why did it take them so long to tell if they were spawnkilling? I think it's all just relying on word of mouth which is stupid personally

• Upvote (+1) 1

In what way can they actually prove they farmed? Unless you put in 343 employees in a match and watch them llay, you can't just assume when they are or aren't.

It would be incredibly simple for 343 to get evidence all they would have to do is look at theatre footage and it's obvious when teams are kill farming.

And if they are using stats as a barometer, why did it take them so long to tell if they were spawnkilling? I think it's all just relying on word of mouth which is stupid personally

Spectator mode.

Even if they were to took at game history, it would be painfully obvious. 15-20 minute games with no core destruction and low enemy team score usually points to spawn killing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I mean they could honestly be using the cease and desist as a temporary solution while they implement the necessary fixes to the spawnkilling, rather than let Whiskey continue ruining other peoples' game experiences. Whether or not this is true, time will tell.

• Upvote (+1) 2

If Riot can get away with banning players for typing "easy" after winning a game of LoL, I don't have a huge problem with 343i warning players exploiting WZ spawn camping. As long as they work on implementing some sort of deterrent (maybe holding all 3 bases for a long period of time results in accelerated point gain to end the game earlier?)

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Wow. This community is something else. I guess being a cock and ruining other peoples games is ok? 343 is trying to get them to stop. And you never know. Maybe they are working on the problem as we speak. But shitting on 343 is the best possible solution I guess.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 11

Wow. This community is something else. I guess being a cock and ruining other peoples games is ok? 343 is trying to get them to stop. And you never know. Maybe they are working on the problem as we speak. But shitting on 343 is the best possible solution I guess.

No duded, i's ridiculous. Don't make easily exploitable gametypes. Don't make an exclusive armour that rewards killing but not winning. It's pure stupidity.

• Upvote (+1) 9

No duded, i's ridiculous. Don't make easily exploitable gametypes. Don't make an exclusive armour that rewards killing but not winning. It's pure stupidity.

So now its 343s fault that these gamers are complete fucking assholes? But fuck 343 huh. For doing what people asked by making an exclusive armor that was hard to get AND expanding on Spartan Companies.
  • Downvote (-1) 6

If Riot can get away with banning players for typing "easy" after winning a game of LoL, I don't have a huge problem with 343i warning players exploiting WZ spawn camping. As long as they work on implementing some sort of deterrent (maybe holding all 3 bases for a long period of time results in accelerated point gain to end the game earlier?)

Is that seriously a thing with League? I mean the community is full of assholes but damn. I'm honestly not bothered by spawnkilling but I've also stopped playing Warzone by myself so I can understand why it would be frustrating. I can't think of any real solutions to fix it within the game but hopefully 343 will actually do something other than add more armor skins into the game. 

So now its 343s fault that these gamers are complete fucking assholes? But fuck 343 huh. For doing what people asked by making an exclusive armor that was hard to get AND expanding on Spartan Companies.

A, they're developers and should fix the system THEY are responsible creating in a broken state, and B, like @@Cooper said, it's a terrible way to make something difficult to obtain, since it further encourages breaking of the game.
  • Upvote (+1) 4

I played three Warzone games yesterday and was never able to change guns or spawn anything.  I could not access reqs.   Anyone else have issues like that.  I figured it was related to the Xbox live service.   Seems to be happening frequently lately.

I love how everyone is getting all hot and bothered about it but there is literally no proof that 343 told Whiskey anything.

tumblr_nuwn12D2FN1u60o27o1_250.gif

• Upvote (+1) 5

A, they're developers and should fix the system THEY are responsible creating in a broken state,

Who said they weren't? For all we know this might be just a temporary solution while they work on a permanent solution. To be honest I feel like we're not getting the full picture especially when no one from Whiskey or 343 has officially came out or is giving a source to all of this.

If any of it is remotely true then I do hope 343 is looking for a solution. To be honest, I wish Achiles was achieved through the "Win" commendation instead.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Who said they weren't? For all we know this might be just a temporary solution while they work on a permanent solution. To be honest I feel like we're not getting the full picture especially when no one from Whiskey or 343 has officially came out or is giving a source to all of this.

If any of it is remotely true then I do hope 343 is looking for a solution. To be honest, I wish Achiles was achieved through the "Win" commendation instead.

it could be true, it also couldn't, I'm just operating under the assumption they're not for the sake of argument.

I played three Warzone games yesterday and was never able to change guns or spawn anything. I could not access reqs. Anyone else have issues like that. I figured it was related to the Xbox live service. Seems to be happening frequently lately.

It's just a random problem that occurs with the REQ system, resetting Halo 5 usually fixes it. Still damn annoying though.

I got riptide 6 times in a row last night in Team Arena. I kept dodging each time, before finally accepting my fate and staying in. But when I did that, other players dodged.

I don't know if this happened by luck or if there is some horrible system that was making sure I was gonna play Riptide.

@@Sal1ent This map is dodged at the high level every time in Arena. It can't be in. Some maps are more competitive, some are meant for less serious play. This map is not meant for serious play.

*Gets armor in most efficient way possible

*Does not break any rules

*Banned

I love how everyone is getting all hot and bothered about it but there is literally no proof that 343 told Whiskey anything.

tumblr_nuwn12D2FN1u60o27o1_250.gif

That's what I'm saying.

I'm always down for jimmy rustling guys, but can we at least see the email/message first?

Don't worry about the quality of the DLC and remix maps, Lemon.

There's no reason the DLC and remix maps won't be good, Lemon.

Stop being such a fuckboy, the DLC and remix maps won't be a problem, Lemon.

FTFY.