CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

In the recent Halo games the maps feel more like CoD maps. There are never control points, it's just mindlessly running around the maps like on Cod.

Yeah because going p2 for an entire game of Midship Slayer was the epitome of skill.
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Haven is one of the best Halo maps of recent times. They really should just port it over, with no changes.

@@Bravo

I mean to be fair Haven is the best Halo 4 map. Now by saying that...it doesn't really mean much at all but I'm not sure why someone said Abandon was better than Haven because that's the biggest hyperbole ever and is completely wrong. 

Anyway, there are about 10-12 maps at least, not counting BTB maps, that I would rather have been remade (scaled, adapted to Halo 5) than Haven:

- The Pit

- Narrows

- Sanctuary (despite the miles on it)

- Beaver Creek

- Warlock/Wizard

- Lockout

- Guardian

- Construct

- Ivory Tower

- Hang em High

- Ascension

- Large Cold Storage/Damnation

That's not including pretty much every Big Team map from Halo 2 and 3 that I would rather have remade over Haven considering every BTB map is forged. Haven is a decent map and you could definitely argue for it over maybe 1-3 maps on that list, but it's definitely not a priority remake at all. There is also a forge of it in Halo 5 with slight modifications.

I love when some of you get salty(negs) when I criticize your service lol. I pay for Live too but its just unacceptable at times, especially during tournaments.

If I neg someone its cause I'm either being lazy or I can't come up with an argument.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I mean to be fair Haven is the best Halo 4 map. Now by saying that...it doesn't really mean much at all but I'm not sure why someone said Abandon was better than Haven because that's the biggest hyperbole ever and is completely wrong.

Anyway, there are about 10-12 maps at least, not counting BTB maps, that I would rather have been remade (scaled, adapted to Halo 5) than Haven:

- The Pit

- Narrows

- Beaver Creek

- Warlock/Wizard

- Lockout

- Guardian

- Construct

- Ivory Tower

- Hang em High

- Ascension

That's not including pretty much every Big Team map from Halo 2 and 3 that I would rather have remade over Haven considering every BTB map is forged. Haven is a decent map and you could definitely argue for it over maybe 1-3 maps on that list, but it's definitely not a priority remake at all. There is also a forge of it in Halo 5 with slight modifications.

Where's Sandtrap in the list?
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Where's Sandtrap in the list?

I don't know if you are sarcastic or not but I did say I wasn't including BTB maps on the list and I would take basically every BTB map from Halo 2 and 3 over Haven if 343 remade itf (not forged). 

I don't know if you are sarcastic or not but I did say I wasn't including BTB maps on the list and I would take basically every BTB map from Halo 2 and 3 over Haven if 343 remade itf (not forged).

Honestly didn't see that you were excluding BTB.

Is the aiming different in Warzone? Like, it literally feels like I'm playing a different game.

That's what I'm saying! Feels less awkward in Warzone

I dunno mine is pretty godlike

aaf2da94e23a468b396a05e13199868f.png

Edit: I think my family pays like $25 or $30 for this also so yea lol

Had to scroll back to find this and laugh at how Comcast just reported that their services are down for over half the country.

• Upvote (+1) 2

- The Pit

- Narrows

- Beaver Creek

- Warlock/Wizard

- Lockout

- Guardian

- Construct

- Ivory Tower

- Hang em High

- Ascension

Lockout would be terribly broken with clamoürḝ. ...jus saiyen

Had to scroll back to find this and laugh at how Comcast just reported that their services are down for over half the country.

22 ping... meh

LMAO surprisingly my city is in one of the outages. My connection is still good though so I guess im lucky

Though I have been having some issues with Discord. Not sure if they two are related

Yeah because going p2 for an entire game of Midship Slayer was the epitome of skill.

Any idiot can go to a spot on the map but that doesn't mean you can hold it.

In the recent Halo games the maps feel more like CoD maps. There are never control points, it's just mindlessly running around the maps like on Cod.

You have no idea what you are talking about, in regards to both CoD and Halo.

That's what I'm saying! Feels less awkward in Warzone

That's most likely because the aiming is most noticeably awful in CQC, which Warzone maps have the least amount of given their size, rather than a difference in the aiming mechanics themselves (that wouldn't even make any sense). There's also the fact that most people in Warzone aren't very good/not trying as hard to strafe and throw off your aim as in Arena, and you're using easy rifles the majority of the game instead of the pistol.

• Upvote (+1) 3

You have no idea what you are talking about, in regards to both CoD and Halo.

Thanks mate.

I am a lemon that knows what he likes.

I can't even imagine trying to play this game on 10 sens. I play on 2 and it's murder.

You called? For real though I can play on any sensitivity and they're all wonky, I only choose 10 because it suits my play style.

As others have said the aiming is so sluggish, 10 is barely any different.

Compare that to Halo Reach (or Halo 3 :wutface:), put me on 10 and I'm hopeless.

• Upvote (+1) 1