CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

It depends on time of day for me. Any time before noon or after 4am it starts getting hard to find games. I doubt it's MMR though if it's happening on Alts as well.

I can definitely get games easier on my alt account but sometimes it takes a bit, it's really just inconsistent. Right now I'm getting games very fast on my alt but just an hour ago I wasn't.

I can definitely get games easier on my alt account but sometimes it takes a bit, it's really just inconsistent. Right now I'm getting games very fast on my alt but just an hour ago I wasn't.

I couldn't find anything an hour ago due to server issues. Like I found a game faster on MCC.

I'm on the east coast. For most of this time I've assumed it was because of my MMR since I've had a lot of champions and onyxs... but I'm really not sure at this point.

Edit: I'm starting to get some matches in Team Arena on my alt account, but it's still very inconsistent.

Pretty weird bro, maybe you should search with a friend on an alternate account perhaps  :lxthul:  Maybe someone on your friend's list that has a number in his name or something idk... :kappa:

What rank is your alternate account btw for ...reference. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I swear it feels like aiming is different in Warzone, like it's easier and less clunky. Maybe I'm just going insane now.

I swear it feels like aiming is different in Warzone, like it's easier and less clunky. Maybe I'm just going insane now.

Not as insane as me. Whenever I play on Overgrowth, I constantly feel like the movement speed's faster than other maps.

Not as insane as me. Whenever I play on Overgrowth, I constantly feel like the movement speed's faster than other maps.

might be because the map is scaled improperly, I honestly wouldn't doubt that considering all the other issues the map has.

Just saying you pay for a service, and you'd expect the servers not to fuck up too much like they do.

This sentence epitomizes the Xbone experience. You could swap out "service" with basically anything related to the console.

Such a shame, first two consoles were amazing (ignoring the rrod issues). Shows what happens when you offload more and more basic software processes to cloud servers.

This sentence epitomizes the Xbone experience. You could swap out "service" with basically anything related to the console.

Such a shame, first two consoles were amazing (ignoring the rrod issues). Shows what happens when you offload more and more basic software processes to cloud servers.

and when you rush out a product before the end of the current life cycle.

and when you rush out a product before the end of the current life cycle.

The 360 had run its course, it was time for a new console generation. Sony did well with the PS4, it's a nice upgrade for the cost and they've really come a long way with their online services. Microsoft seriously messed up with the media center approach, and it's showing. Had they actually focused on the gaming aspect we might have been able to keep split-screen and local gameplay, but that's a big what-if.

• Upvote (+1) 4

The 360 had run its course, it was time for a new console generation. Sony did well with the PS4, it's a nice upgrade for the cost and they've really come a long way with their online services. Microsoft seriously messed up with the media center approach, and it's showing. Had they actually focused on the gaming aspect we might have been able to keep split-screen and local gameplay, but that's a big what-if.

#JustDonMattrickThings

• Upvote (+1) 8

I think we all wanted the console to have strong media functionality, we just didn't want to spend $100 extra on a janky camera that also sapped the core hardware specs that would affect every single experience on the system.

Speaking of media, the ability to stream music while playing games was one of the greatest features of the 360. What happened to that?

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think we all wanted the console to have strong media functionality, we just didn't want to spend $100 extra on a janky camera that also sapped the core hardware specs that would affect every single experience on the system.

Speaking of media, the ability to stream music while playing games was one of the greatest features of the 360. What happened to that?

True, but not only that. The Xbox One feels rushed all around. The original UI was terrible, the console is huge (even bigger than OG 360!), and it's outspec'd by the PS4 (which manages to be smaller with a builtin PSU). It's ridiculous. Just a disastrous launch overall.

I agree the media functionality sounded neat, but who really uses the Xbox One as a DVR? We're missing streaming capabilities, etc. Not even jack of all trades.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Now, I wonder who's going to be the first to enter the next generation, it's either Nintendo or ms, I feel like the loser always tries to get the early release, and clearly sony ain't losing this this time.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Now, I wonder who's going to be the first to enter the next generation, it's either Nintendo or ms, I feel like the loser always tries to get the early release, and clearly sony ain't losing this this time.

With the route MS is taking, It wouldn't surprise me if they begin to focus mainly on PC Gaming. ITs where the market is  heading and Sony/Nintendo don't have hands in there. MS throw Halo, Gears and Forza in there, Bam, Moolah. Even if the Next Xbox in Xbox Windows and its literally just a prebuilt PC so that all MS games will run at standard specs and with a M/KB with the option for others to play on there existing PC. They can keep making the controllers, especially for the likes of Forza and KI.  When Halo 6 is announced for Windows 10, I'll be dropping the Xbone and moving to PC. I'll finally have a reason to make a beastly PC and I'll be able to play Arma, Red Orchestra/RisingStorm and Halo all on the one machine.

With the route MS is taking, It wouldn't surprise me if they begin to focus mainly on PC Gaming. ITs where the market is heading and Sony/Nintendo don't have hands in there. MS throw Halo, Gears and Forza in there, Bam, Moolah. Even if the Next Xbox in Xbox Windows and its literally just a prebuilt PC so that all MS games will run at standard specs and with a M/KB with the option for others to play on there existing PC. They can keep making the controllers, especially for the likes of Forza and KI. When Halo 6 is announced for Windows 10, I'll be dropping the Xbone and moving to PC. I'll finally have a reason to make a beastly PC and I'll be able to play Arma, Red Orchestra/RisingStorm and Halo all on the one machine.

did you reference red orchestra because I always talk about how much I love that game? :kappa:

did you reference red orchestra because I always talk about how much I love that game? :kappa:

Also because Red Orchestra is excellent.

I am so pumped for RS2, can't wait to hide in the bushes with an AK-47/SKS and ambush Americans.

Also because Red Orchestra is excellent.

I am so pumped for RS2, can't wait to hide in the bushes with an AK-47/SKS and ambush Americans.

commie bastard...

Ill stick to rooftops with any given mg.

i really wish they would change the sound of the br to the h2 br sound. It just feels so much better; like you're actually firing a weapon

I also feel like there should be rockets on the rig, but that's just me

i feel that way about the pistol. It's so clunky, and slow laterally.

You're travelling on a map built with long narrow hallways. You'll feel like you're going faster due to all the much closer visual references.

It annoys me a lot that we still don't have group details. Makes building a decent TO4 (which is necessary) so much harder.

With the old xbox dashboard you could at least see how many people are in someones party/game and who they are.

Or when I see friends doing customs, I don't know if they are doing 1v1s, scrims or 16 man fun customs.

• Upvote (+1) 3

The positives of thrust, as cool as they can be sometimes, do not outweigh the negatives IMO.

I honestly wouldn't mind thrust that much if it acted more like its Halo 4 counterpart. Just a simple, sudden momentum shift that doesn't give you a speed boost or act like a pseudo launch pad.

I believe Major Nelson said that they're working on it.

It better work with Pandora.

I believe Major Nelson said that they're working on it.

It better work with Pandora

I'm more concerned with Spotify