CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Already saw this coming, we all left the game because reqs and party broke on us.  Try fighting 5 people with Whiplashes and Longshot BRs while you have a Pistol and AR because are whole lobby had retrieving data.  Ever since yesterday the REQ servers have been fucked.

Actually the squad with @@heytred and I did that yesterday. A large part of the squad (If not all) were at some point having issues with REQ's in multiple games, yet, we didn't quit. It's your choice to back out and quit, rather than just toughing it out and playing with what you have. Pretty weak excuse. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Actually the squad with @@heytred and I did that yesterday. A large part of the squad (If not all) were at some point having issues with REQ's in multiple games, yet, we didn't quit. It's your choice to back out and quit, rather than just toughing it out and playing with what you have. Pretty weak excuse. 

Not really, I've played over 3k games of Halo 5 just about and have quit 2 games ever one Valentines day playlist and that game.  Its not really a weak excuse at all if nothing is working for any of us, I take my loses and move on but I'm not taking a lose from Xbox Live issues doesn't seem like a very legitimate lose to me.  Funny thing is we have beaten those same people quite a bit and then server issues happen.  Then we get screenshotted and forum post made about us out of something that is completely out of are control.

• Downvote (-1) 4

Then we get screenshotted and forum post made about us out of something that is completely out of are control.

Because you should always care about what people say or think about you on the internet. Coming from someone who deals with that, just ignore the posts, and screenshots. Doesn't help anyone and it doesn't prove anything as much as kicking their ass again, does.

The lag made me put this game down after three matches.

Cannot deal.

You on TWC fam?

Servers have also been shit across the board today. That might be why

I can't believe were going to have to wait tell after the 26th to get an update that fixes the lag/netcode issues if they have the fixes available it should be released immediately not two weeks from now.

My deepest sympathies

I dunno mine is pretty godlike

aaf2da94e23a468b396a05e13199868f.png

Edit: I think my family pays like $25 or $30 for this also so yea lol

Haven't ten Xbl servers issues all day? Maybe thats the cause of the lag today.

im certain thats the issue

I dunno mine is pretty godlike

aaf2da94e23a468b396a05e13199868f.png

Edit: I think my family pays like $25 or $30 for this also so yea lol

Check your privilege
  • Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

RfYR8TX.png

I don't get it. Do you not pay for Xbox Live then? I don't think a Games for Windows Live account gives you gold access.  :ghost:

Just saying you pay for a service, and you'd expect the servers not to fuck up too much like they do.

• Upvote (+1) 4

No way. Halo 5 and its microtransactions were a huge success for them. They'll push it even further for Halo 6. I really don't think 343soft gives a shit about where Halo stands in terms of population. They seem content that it's at least top 20.

Well they will care when each new Halo sells less than it's predecessor.

I'm getting really tired of this game... I want to grind so much and get better but every time I search arena I can't get games no matter how long I search. The only way I can get games is if I play with other people and even then it still takes a long time and I don't have a lot of people to play with so I mostly search solo. I get on my alt account and it STILL takes forever... I don't know what to do. It's seriously discouraging for any competitive player looking to improve and get practice when they can't even play the game. I've messaged 343i employees on Twitter and I gave one of them info about not being able to find matches but that was weeks ago. I'm still experiencing endless search times... I've seen Bravo and Unyshek comment on Reddit about how 343 is working hard to improve these search times but I haven't seen any improvement at all. Even the last update was supposed to improve search times but it didn't.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what I can do? Thanks

(btw my GT is "Ty is Sly" if that helps)

sorry for the hopeless rant

Where do you live? I have multiple friends in the 1900+ area and they all find matches quick. Well we generally search together as most of us like playing with each other. Not sure if solo makes it worse

Where do you live? I have multiple friends in the 1900+ area and they all find matches quick. Well we generally search together as most of us like playing with each other. Not sure if solo makes it worse

I'm on the east coast. For most of this time I've assumed it was because of my MMR since I've had a lot of champions and onyxs... but I'm really not sure at this point.

Edit: I'm starting to get some matches in Team Arena on my alt account, but it's still very inconsistent.

I'm on the east coast. For most of this time I've assumed it was because of my MMR since I've had a lot of champions and onyxs... but I'm really not sure at this point.

Hmm no idea then

@@bunniesz23 do you have long search times? You're the only one off the top of my head who has annoyingly high MMR lol

That may be technically true, but only an asshole will use it in place of figuratively.

That second definition is the opposite of the first.  There's a word for that second definition.  That word is 'figuratively'.  People sound dumb when they use it that way, and you know it. They're ruining a good word. Don't defend them.

Bro, you are in way to deep. Chill out and play some warzone. oh wait. You LITERALLY cant! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL  :weback:  :weback:  :weback:  :weback:  :weback:  :weback:

• Downvote (-1) 2

I have TWC in Milwuakee, WI. 50 down, 5 up. I personally have yet to have connection problems except for when I match Europeans. Which I dont think can happen anymore with region lock. 

Hmm no idea then

@@bunniesz23 do you have long search times? You're the only one off the top of my head who has annoyingly high MMR lol

It depends on time of day for me. Any time before noon or after 4am it starts getting hard to find games. I doubt it's MMR though if it's happening on Alts as well.

Already saw this coming, we all left the game because reqs and party broke on us.  Try fighting 5 people with Whiplashes and Longshot BRs while you have a Pistol and AR because are whole lobby had retrieving data.  Ever since yesterday the REQ servers have been fucked.

Are you in Sauna or Whiskey? Because someone mentioned you today in a party chat...I'm in Sauna btw and I don't ever quit out because I don't give a fuck about Warzone win % or K/D. 

Sure I believe you that one time you guys might not have had reqs. Parties split up sometimes, people get kicked etc...but I know for a fact that Wasp has quit out before and quits to preserve his record and a lot of "top warzone players" do the same. 

I'm pretty sure Adqm in that picture is in the Sauna, I've played with him multiple times. It's also funny because the person taking the picture is on my friend's list too.