CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Did they ever fix Coliseum CTF's spawns and add it back to Team Arena?

There are a lot of dumb Oddball maps that could occur lol

You need maps that cater to that game type you don't just throw it in on Fathom and expect it to work

Rig plaza and Truth would be cool though. Riptide might also work

Duh but there are a good amount of maps oddball could work on in Halo 5.

Fuck dude if we have Coliseum slayers, anything is on the table

Slayer is literally unplayable (currently 1900 onyx). Its just a giant fest of pegasus/overgrowth/riptide. All 3 of the current worst maps in the game. Made even worse with there covenant weapons. Talk about shoving shit down of throats. Whats with the god damn obsession.

Hey it's not Coliseums fault that 343 took design notes from Salot and made almost all of their symmetrical maps 2 base 2 towers without realizing that that doesn't work for Slayer!

I mean when you put any on caps I assume to take it literally lol

Id do only really Truth (which I think is already figured out), Plaza and Rig. Not much other maps I can really say works well with it off the top of my head besides Riptide

Did they ever fix Coliseum CTF's spawns and add it back to Team Arena?

Pretty sure I played it recently

I mean when you put any on caps I assume to take it literally lol

Id do only really Truth (which I think is already figured out), Plaza and Rig. Not much other maps I can really say works well with it off the top of my head besides Riptide

Call me crazy but I'd like to see Eden too

That moment when Genesis Rider invites you to play Warzone Assault with @@Unyshek and @@Matty McDee and you get the most kills the first game. 

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/mode/warzone/matches/ae5176ac-e2a3-4e69-bf7a-75f8e5bf9753/players/mythik%20nick?gameHistoryMatchIndex=1&gameHistoryGameModeFilter=Warzone  B)

And then that other moment when you disconnect during the second game and the severs won't let you join their lobby again, forcing you to quit playing for the night. FeelsBadMan

These servers have been absolutely shitting on me with disconnects ever since the update.

Is incredible obvious that the Warzone matches are hosted in much better Servers, i have never been dropped in a Warzone match, yet in Arena i get dropedd at least 2 time every 10 games.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Is incredible obvious that the Warzone matches are hosted in much better Servers, i have never been dropped in a Warzone match, yet in Arena i get dropedd at least 2 time every 10 games.

I have actually had the completely opposite experience.

Forgot Eden existed. I could see it working.

I actually forgot about Eden lol. It could work.

Alright which one's the alt account

• Upvote (+1) 6

The 'Requesting Data' is starting to become a problem again since I'm not able to access the REQ menus after almost every game. It's a little annoyance now, but I know it's going to eventually piss me off if it keeps happening.

The 'Requesting Data' is starting to become a problem again since I'm not able to access the REQ menus after almost every game. It's a little annoyance now, but I know it's going to eventually piss me off if it keeps happening.

i was getting that a lot last night

Yea I have to quit my build after like every 5 games now it's getting ridiculous. That and the ridiculous lag when you access a REQ station. You would think that their main system would function a lot better.

Slayer is literally unplayable (currently 1900 onyx). Its just a giant fest of pegasus/overgrowth/riptide. All 3 of the current worst maps in the game. Made even worse with there covenant weapons. Talk about shoving shit down of throats. Whats with the god damn obsession.

Please don't call anything "literally unplayable" unless you're actually unable to find games at all.

While agree with the message you're conveying, some people out there are actually literally unable to play anything, shitty gametypes or not. It's a much bigger problem than having bad maps, and the last thing we need is for it to be trivialized.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Was looking at the beyond spartan company and a spot just opened up. I'm kinda surprised we don't have the Achilles armor yet, but there's definitely a good number of people in the company who barely touch the game.

Please don't call anything "literally unplayable" unless you're actually unable to find games at all.

While agree with the message you're conveying, some people out there are actually literally unable to play anything, shitty gametypes or not. It's a much bigger problem than having bad maps, and the last thing we need is for it to be trivialized.

Actually the people searching are having a better time then me because they are doing something else.

> Be 24 years old.

> Buy necklace for my gf after agreeing not to buy gifts.

> She loves it.

> Complains because she didn't get me anything.

> Goes to the room.

> Comes back while I serve her coffee.

> "Happy Valentines day darling. It'll be here in 2 days."

> What will be here?

> She smiles.

> "Your M6 UNSC magnum in red."

> tfw you're looking at your future wife.

> Now I can five-shot irl...

#MAGNUMBOYZ

Happy v-day fam. Love you all.

• Upvote (+1) 5