CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Am I missing something here? Might need to post the thread for context

I couldn't find the exact thread on reddit, but I assume it's from the picture in the spoiler. This month's update.

50a3e64e0a89119589c2fb27102c9fb1.jpg

I couldn't find the exact thread on reddit, but I assume it's from the picture in the spoiler. This month's update.

50a3e64e0a89119589c2fb27102c9fb1.jpg

I get where it's from. I'm trying to understand why they think it's a magnum variant

I get where it's from. I'm trying to understand why they think it's a magnum variant

Oh gotcha. Not sure then. I've seen a few post's on the Halo reddit claiming the top few might be Plasma rifle variants. As far as that goes, probably someone with a tin foil hat on. Could be right but who knows. I couldn't find the post where he got this from.

Are the maps on the weekend playlist good?

They're Breakout maps reskinned to be purple and pink.

Not really.

Over 400 vehlicle kills since I checked yesterday.  Good effort getting us back on track for Achilles.  Still 1 spot open in the company.  Get at @@Infinity if you want to join.  Need more Warzoners.

Over 400 vehlicle kills since I checked yesterday.  Good effort getting us back on track for Achilles.  Still 1 spot open in the company.  Get at @@Infinity if you want to join.  Need more Warzoners.

Played a few Warzone games today and loved it. I will be playing more for sure.

at the corner of the blurred field, you can spot an "S" on one card and an "M" on the other

When I try to bounce a nade off a wall it seems to find the only crack in the wall and come back at me. Every. Single. Time.

• Upvote (+1) 2

That would be really awesome if they added forge world. Also, Tom French is literally the best 343 employee, answering questions with actual answers, rather than "we know", "we'll look into it", or "I'll pass it along to the team".

at the corner of the blurred field, you can spot an "S" on one card and an "M" on the other

Fair enough I guess. Still have a hard time as, while the image is blurred, they're the same shape and color

There's more than likely plenty of new REQs not shown on the card.  It doesn't make sense to add the new attachment to only certain variants of each weapon.

Over 400 vehlicle kills since I checked yesterday. Good effort getting us back on track for Achilles. Still 1 spot open in the company. Get at @@Infinity if you want to join. Need more Warzoners.

I had about 50-60 yesterday. I was trying so hard hahahahaha. (Both ground and air)

Before ODST came out the only way to get Recon was to be in Bungies good graces, they pretty much just awarded it to people like the guy who got killed by a traffic cone or the guy that sniped himself after ricocheting a bullet entirely around the map off of like 14 different surfaces.

Recon was common after ODST, literally anyone could get it then.

Oh yeah dude, I remember all of that since I was a very active player during H3 lifespan. I just couldn't figure out why ogre and Walshy had it. Guess Bungie just really liked them? Maybe gave it to the for their history of rekting kids since CE? That's what I'm trying to figure out.

Halo 2 BR starts on breakout maps, you don't even spawn with grenades.

wtffffff. Way to ruin Halo 2 starts. Jesus

Oh yeah dude, I remember all of that since I was a very active player during H3 lifespan. I just couldn't figure out why ogre and Walshy had it. Guess Bungie just really liked them? Maybe gave it to the for their history of rekting kids since CE? That's what I'm trying to figure out.

Potentially because they're well known?

Digital Ph33r/Jon CJG, the maker of Arby n the Chief and Master Chief sucks at Halo got recon about 3 episodes in of Arby n the Chief after Chief sent an email asking Bungie for Recon. Bungie saw the episode and was like sure why not

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not going to lie......besides no nades.....I really like this playlist....The H2 BR is so much more fun to use...

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Am I missing something here? Might need to post the thread for context

Compare those reqs to the req of the new pistol skin. It looks the same, hence it appears we are getting some now magnum variants, is what they are trying to say I think. 

The Ogres, Walshy, and Strongside all had the Recon armor. They were given it because they were, unarguably, the greatest Halo 2 team of all time (specifically Ogres and Walshy, Strongside just happened to be their 4th).

IIRC they also got to come to the studio and play H3 before release so maybe that had something to do with it too.

• Upvote (+1) 1