CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

HALO IS SAVED.

:weback: :weback:  :weback: :weback: :weback: :weback:

HALO LITERALLY JUST JUMPED UP TO THE 1ST SPOT ON XBL CHARTS BOYS YES

Is that sarcasm?

Where is the File Browser that was supposedly coming out after Forge? Where are postgame medals? These colors are neat, but can we get something more substantive please  :salt:

Where is the File Browser that was supposedly coming out after Forge? Where are postgame medals? These colors are neat, but can we get something more substantive please  :salt:

There are more UI improvements coming in this update.

Hey, anyone notice that new mythic has a new background? Like it looks like it's an environment rather than the simple REQ background.

Inb4 it's the Fist of Rukt variant for the gravhammer.

The fact that Oddball is just relegated to a "custom game option" has annoyed me some. Why won't it be in matchmaking? That shit is my favourite gametype and I'll probably never play it as we don't have time to flesh out custom game groups every night.

Alright Debbie Downer. PURPLE IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN ANY OF THAT STUFF.....mkay?

The fact that Oddball is just relegated to a "custom game option" has annoyed me some. Why won't it be in matchmaking? That shit is my favourite gametype and I'll probably never play it as we don't have time to flesh out custom game groups every night.

Who says it won't be? 

why the fuck would it be sarcasm u fucking shitlord

I get you're probably not too thrilled on color options and other UI stuff but you don't have to be a dick

• Downvote (-1) 1

Who says it won't be? 

Maybe I'm just misinterpreting the graphic on the update but there are 3 boxes for 'Griffball' 'Assault' and 'Fiesta' then "+ custom game options including Oddball and Ricochet" written underneath.

I get you probably you're probably not too thrilled on color options and other UI stuff but you don't have to be a dick

The joke

_________

Your head

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey, anyone notice that new mythic has a new background? Like it looks like it's an environment rather than the simple REQ background.

Some have said it may actually be a mythic vehicle.

Pelican maybe?

Pelican plz!

I get you probably you're probably not too thrilled on color options and other UI stuff but you don't have to be a dick

I'm not being a dick dude. Seriously? I said we're back! THIS IS POSITIVITY! And apparently I'm getting called out for it?

:weback:

It's you who's being the dick.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 4

The joke

_________

Your head

With the way a lot of people have posted here it's hard to tell

That blurred Mythic card is probably a new assassination. You can sorta see a red figure standing over a blue figure, and in the assassination cards, it's always the Red Spartan who is in the middle of diddling the Blue.

It's not an assassination or a vehicle. That section of the preview shows new weapons.

Maybe I'm just misinterpreting the graphic on the update but there are 3 boxes for 'Griffball' 'Assault' and 'Fiesta' then "+ custom game options including Oddball and Ricochet" written underneath.

Which means we can make Oddball and it can be put in matchmaking?

What on earth kind of weapon would it be?

They're adding a Gravity Hammer in with this update.

Think about it.

That mythic almost looks like a grunt lol.

Maybe 343 have done a throwback to Halo 3 and a grunt is holding the Fist of Rukt.

• Upvote (+1) 1

They're adding a Gravity Hammer in with this update.

Think about it.

I dunno dude. Whatever this object is, it certainly isnt in a position like the Gravity Hammer's REQ card.