CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

OH CMON! Reddit is not a good place to get ideas =(

Now that you've said this, I'm already thinking of the rebuttal.

"Well what makes this place a good place to get ideas?"

Well the truth is, nothing. In which case, 343 does whatever they want. And if it falls flat on its face and becomes well-known as the worst Halo game ever made, then they can maybe decide to do something different. And if that "something different" ends up also failing, well oops.

Weekend playlist should never be ranked, but you're talking about how br starts don't deserve ranks, I'm not talking about a weekend playlist.

First off, I don't care about stats in reference to how many kills a certain weapon's gotten. And I speak to both BR starts and a weekend playlist in reference to ranks. BR start gametypes don't deserve ranks in my eyes, and weekend playlists don't as well.

• Downvote (-1) 1

I just added several people from our Spartan Company.  I'm looking to play some Warzone.  Let me know if you're down.  I'm putting extra emphasis on ground vehicle kills today.  Let me know if you have a squad I can join, or if you want to join me.

Now that you've said this, I'm already thinking of the rebuttal.

"Well what makes this place a good place to get ideas?"

Well the truth is, nothing. In which case, 343 does whatever they want. And if it falls flat on its face and becomes well-known as the worst Halo game ever made, then they can maybe decide to do something different. And if that "something different" ends up also failing, well oops.

Yeah obviously I'm extremely biased as I still think TB is the best place to get ideas since we have so many members on here provided lots of good ideas with excellent reasons for it.

But yes, you do have a very good point. They can do whatever they want with the game.

Did they really just rename and reskin the Breakout maps for the Doubles playlist? Their laziness continues to amaze me.

• Downvote (-1) 1

343. I could kiss you. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PURPLE. I WANT TO HUG YOU SOOOO MUCH. I let out my inner "Eeeeeeek" when I found out about purple.

...So they fucked up Mark V .

Rest of the update's pretty cool though. We're getting closer and closer to where we should have been at launch, but it's still better than nothing.

343. I could kiss you. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PURPLE. I WANT TO HUG YOU SOOOO MUCH. I let out my inner "Eeeeeeek" when I found out about purple.

EXACTLY.

HALO IS SAVED.

:weback: :weback:  :weback: :weback: :weback: :weback:

HALO LITERALLY JUST JUMPED UP TO THE 1ST SPOT ON XBL CHARTS BOYS YES

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Is the CE pistol there?

Also, I am assuming that Grifball will get its own playlist, and that assault will be added to team arena. 

Is the CE pistol there?

The stance with it is, but it is not releasing this month.

• Upvote (+1) 1