CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

One team is red, the other is blue, but my favorite team is the one that has you.

You came to capture the flag and instead, captured my heart.

If you were an Ordnance Drop, I'd choose you everytime.

Did I do it, right?

You win

Doubles should not have to be a weekend playlist in first place. It should always be a standard playlist and it should always be ranked.

Thats not what he said. Also comparing the CE AR to the H5 AR is ridiculous and you know that. Also the pistol is sadly still far away from getting a buff I guess.

Also not quite sure what you tried to tell me with your first post. All I am saying is that the H2 BR isnt the easiest weapon in the game and that I think a playlist can still be ranked even with it as starting weapon.

And my point was A. Weekend playlists shouldn't be ranked and B. Ranked playlists should have consistent default settings, which this weekend playlist doesn't.

Not to say I don't care for doubles being permanent and ranked, just this weekend one shouldn't. No reason to

One team is red, the other is blue, but my favorite team is the one that has you.

You came to capture the flag and instead, captured my heart.

If you were an Ordnance Drop, I'd choose you everytime.

Did I do it, right?

Actually... That was pretty impressive haha.

Yey. I'll take my award for "best cringe-inducing pickup lines", now.

I believe noobshutdown with his star wars pickup lines deserves that distinction

After hours of exhaustive searching the champion breakout squad (@@Cane Storm, @@Poolcat OG, @@semester2009, and myself), have discovered the elusive Bronze Breakout players. Seriously considering making a montage of the shit we've witnessed.

We had a guy who preferred to cross-map every round with his SMG in the back of their base every game completely out in the open. I can't make this stuff up.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yey. I'll take my award for "best cringe-inducing pickup lines", now.

i thought u were doing a valentines poem..

A weekend playlist should never be ranked. That's moronic.

Like I said..

Doesn't matter with the current "unranked" system in place.

Just redownloaded Halo 5, after hearing H2BR Weekend. I just played 2 games. Still feels like I am playing Advanced Warfare: Halo Edition. Patch when?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Just redownloaded Halo 5, after hearing H2BR Weekend. I just played 2 games. Still feels like I am playing Advanced Warfare: Halo Edition. Patch when?

Patch for?

• Upvote (+1) 1

"Damn girl, are you a Halo 5 precision weapon? Cause you're magnetic."

"My love for you is as overpowered as a Storm Rifle."

"This February I'll pound on you with my new Hammer"

Yeah the AR should never be in competitive

*glances at Halo 1*

Not at all.

Nothing wrong with spawning with an AR so long as they buff the pistol...

H5 has the most powerful incarnation of the ar. CE's is purely a situational weapon, for finding camo players, draining os, quick melee, etc.

H5's a straight up primary weapon, and it has everything we complain about the BR to the extreme. Crazy spread, heavy bullet mag etc. But no one seems to have a problem with it.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Didn't H3 have like over 100k people playing before MW2 cane out? I remember seeing higher populations.

12000 people plaYing MLG? Then it was just 2000

Didn't H3 have like over 100k people playing before MW2 cane out? I remember seeing higher populations.

12000 people plaYing MLG? Then it was just 2000

Halo 3's population chart was active users in the past 24 hours afaik.

Reach and Halo 4 were real time.

• Upvote (+1) 1