CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

It's a double date because its you, and presumably your SO, going up against another couple........

So my hand and I can truly dominate this weekend?

• Upvote (+1) 3

It is not the easiest weapon in the game. It is just the easiest precision weapon in the game. Still better than automatics and it clearly doesnt make a playlist so much less competitive that it doesnt deserve to be ranked.

"Better than the automatics"? In regards to the weapon class the H2 BR fills? Hell no. It's equally as bad (IF not WORSE, compared to the normal BR) and entirely hampers the competitive viability of a playlist to not deserve ranks. BTB is the perfect example of a stunted skill ceiling due to BR starts.

So my hand and I can truly dominate this weekend?

:wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm about 60% sure he got it fixed.

The other 40% would be correct if you said he got a refurbed one.

UNRANKED. PERFECT. <3

I am going to hunt you and TBAG you after out BRing you multiple times with my easy to use BR.

Not with a broken Xbox you can't.  :lxthul:

Well, he still can dominate with his hand. Just not in Halo.

I am going to hunt you and TBAG you after out BRing you multiple times with my easy to use BR.

Be sure to message me about how much I suck at Halo and should quit afterwards. Wouldn't be complete without it. :P

The other 40% would be correct if you said he got a refurbed one.

Fixed. Refurbished. Tomato. Tomaaaaaaato.

Imagine if they added all Forge maps but they made it so Overgrowth was a part of the map rotation as well. :kappa:

The population would drop from 30K, to 0 with the amount of people who'd end up offing themselves.

Not with a broken Xbox you can't.  :lxthul:

Bitch my refurbished one came in last night

kdZvHyQ.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

Imagine if they added all Forge maps but they made it so Overgrowth was a part of the map rotation as well. :kappa:

What if the custom maps are different variants of Overgrowth?

Yes but 30k is still not a bad figure. I do wish it was bigger but everyone keeps acting like 30k can't support a game when it can.

Apperently it can't.

• Upvote (+1) 1

When you overlook biases towards old weapons and focus on how much easier the H2BR when compared alongside the already-easy H5 BR, then yes.

Atleast it effectively nerfs autos and gets rid of the weird two tiers of precision weapons. This is not a major downgrade from pistol starts. If anything its a wash. Both have pros and cons.

Apparently it can cause I can easily find games in all playlists.

And you're the only person who matters lol?

It only "works" if you look at it from an incredibly selfish, self centered perspective.

It's a double date because its you, and presumably your SO, going up against another couple........

Yeah I'm not sure what's confusing about this.

Apparently it can cause I can easily find games in all playlists.

I think people forget that there are other players all around the world that, when a game has a lower population count, they have a hard time finding matches. And when they do, the connection is usually terrible for them.

I think people forget that there are other players all around the world that, when a game has a lower population count, they have a hard time finding matches. And when they do, the connection is usually terrible for them.

Dedicated servers, though. :kappa:

Ca_w6C4UAAAIwIt.jpg

One team is red, the other is blue, but my favorite team is the one that has you.

You came to capture the flag and instead, captured my heart.

If you were an Ordnance Drop, I'd choose you everytime.

Did I do it, right?

• Upvote (+1) 1