CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

pls respond

I'm not really sure what you mean by "pressuring spawns" considering you can't really do that in this game. 

For Rig and Plaza there are specific set ups, you want them to spawn in Tram/Yard and Carbine/Back Rails respectively. Slayer gametypes I am talking about btw. 

For Coliseum you basically just want to control snipe/catwalk and predict spawns, which isn't too hard, or not push too far into their base so they only spawn Cave/Corner on that side. 

For Fathom it's more random and you basically just control railgun/top mid and try to predict spawns. 

Rig: You want to sit on/block bunker spawn, have someone tower 2, Junction/white hall/Snipe spawn, E2/E1 roughly...you basically hold that set up and try to get new snipers and Camos, it's pretty simple. 

Plaza: You want someone in Cafe on the Hotel side or Dip/Hotel to block the Hotel spawn, you have someone Top Yellow sneaky ideally, 1-2 people at Sniper area, Set up for overshields.

You basically just predict spawns and try to spawn kill while holding certain positions...I tried to roughly detail the most popular/effective set ups but I don't know what you mean exactly. 

I'm not really sure what you mean by "pressuring spawns" considering you can't really do that in this game. 

For Rig and Plaza there are specific set ups, you want them to spawn in Tram/Yard and Carbine/Back Rails respectively. Slayer gametypes I am talking about btw. 

For Coliseum you basically just want to control snipe/catwalk and predict spawns, which isn't too hard, or not push too far into their base so they only spawn Cave/Corner on that side. 

For Fathom it's more random and you basically just control railgun/top mid and try to predict spawns. 

Rig: You want to sit on/block bunker spawn, have someone tower 2, Junction/white hall/Snipe spawn, E2/E1 roughly...you basically hold that set up and try to get new snipers and Camos, it's pretty simple. 

Plaza: You want someone in Cafe on the Hotel side or Dip/Hotel to block the Hotel spawn, you have someone Top Yellow sneaky ideally, 1-2 people at Sniper area, Set up for overshields.

You basically just predict spawns and try to spawn kill while holding certain positions...I tried to roughly detail the most popular/effective set ups but I don't know what you mean exactly. 

that's what I meant, basically positioning to try and control/predict where the other team will spawn.  I played a game recently where I could tell the other team was definitely aware of where we were going to be spawning

Played in a showmatch tonight on stream. @ gets a killtac, isn't even on stream. Fuckin rekt.

The dream will never happen :(

I love when you're new internet is 99% of the time fine, but then you play with new people and you have 300ms and your bullets get absorbed like a fucking sponge lord and people think you suck and are just making excuses

I payed an extra $40 a month for trash internet just to get rid of TWC and I'm still having issues

SOME FUCKING OUTER FORCE DOESNT WANT ME PLAYING THIS GOD DAMN GAME

I payed an extra $40 a month for trash internet just to get rid of TWC and I'm still having issues

Issues with your positioning maybe  :ghost:

I love when you're new internet is 99% of the time fine, but then you play with new people and you have 300ms and your bullets get absorbed like a fucking sponge lord and people think you suck and are just making excuses

SOME FUCKING OUTER FORCE DOESNT WANT ME PLAYING THIS GOD DAMN GAME

oh yeah i forgot i've had you set on auto-ddos since november. Should I take you off?

/jokes

• Upvote (+1) 1

Issues with your positioning maybe  :ghost:

:(

I'm about ready to just give up on this game

Had such a good night in onyx slayer the other night, tonight.... not so much.

I cant seem to find an FFA game. This might be a blessing in disguise.

*searches for 9 seconds*

oh well...

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm about to just give up on this game forever... issue after issue. Fuck the state of Ohio... Never thought I'd say I miss Comcast. I'd gladly take all the snow back on the East Coast instead of this trash internet service between being Eiffel towered by TWC and Cincinnati Bell.

740.gif

At the end of the day, let's all remember what we're discussing about

I fail to see how discussing Halo 5's spawns is off topic

I'm about to just give up on this game forever... issue after issue. Fuck the state of Ohio... Never thought I'd say I miss Comcast. I'd gladly take all the snow back on the East Coast instead of this trash internet service between being Eiffel towered by TWC and Cincinnati Bell.

740.gif

So that's your second internet you've tried correct? If they both don't work, my guess is it has something to do with your location.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

740.gif

TWC works fine for me. Clearly there is no issue and you're just a hating troll who lives to bash Halo 5.

TWC works fine for me. Clearly there is no issue and you're just a hating troll who lives to bash Halo 5.

i hate you

So that's your second internet you've tried correct? If they both don't work, my guess is it has something to do with your location.

fml

10pm ET: Halo 5 sits 4 spots behind Battlefront, which has a whopping 27,538 people online...  This game is going to give Halo 4 a run for its money.

• Upvote (+1) 2

ICYMI Esports and Chill talked about the Optic run thru the LCQ, and then Kelby talks about how Halo has been slowly becoming less interesting to him. He thinks it may have something to do with maps and weapon placement/balancing/etc. 

http://youtu.be/8K3_LTMPDT8?t=51m8s

This guy sounds like a veteran Beyonder. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

10pm ET: Halo 5 sits 4 spots behind Battlefront, which has a whopping 27,538 people online...  This game is going to give Halo 4 a run for its money.

I think H4's population, as low as it was, had a higher population than H5 does at the same point of time after release.

Meh. It fluctuates. It's higher sometimes, neutral others, and lower in this time. 

Possibly one of the few cases where "literally" was used correctly.

Everyone? Remember what happened last time this claim was made about everyone liking the beta aiming?

:P