CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Ranked up to SR-146. 2,050,000 XP to go. Christ.

What's the cap in this game? 

Yeah can anyone send me the link to the Warzone video with Moa in it

I need it for uh research purposes

Huh?

+1

Did you watch the X Games tournament? If so, do you think it makes as much of a difference at high level play?

I am not and never will be more than a casual fan, but as a spectator I didn't really notice it being much of an issue.

I don't think I have ever seen more AR use at the pro level than I saw at X-Games. In past games it was rare to non-existent to see kills w an AR at the pro level, but I saw lots of switching to AR if the fight ever got inside of mid-range at X-Games. That said, I didn't do any sort of rigorous tabulation or look at stats, so it's possible that my subjective observations overestimated their impact because I'm biased against the AR.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The one that Batch's gif in his signature comes from

Oh. GL finding it.

The aiming in this fucking game makes me feel like I'm a 70 year old grandpa trying to play Halo. My reticle just doesn't match up with my thumbstick movements, ever. It's so awkward and frustrating. Thinking about giving up and going back to MCC.

Edit - now that I've calmed down, I'll probably play again tomorrow lol

So I know we have all had phantom melees, but have you ever had a phantom assassination? http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/My%20namez%20BEAST/video/14504989

Honestly, between people Yoinking me (shouldn't even be a thing) and stuff like this I feel like I'm just not meant to finish this commendation.

Happened all the time in Reach and H4. You tried to assassinate him on uneven ground (small ledge on the floor) so it cancelled the assassination.

I can't find a game in anything, not even when I tried searching warzone. Custom games work though. Anyone else have the same problem or knows whats up?

He has already changed the lighting which was one of the only things I didn't like. I have to see the meta develop against good players before I critique bitch about it in depth.

FIFY

I would also like to try out your map @@MultiLockOn and fill it with sweat. I should have some time over the weekend so shoot me an inv if you want to :)

I swear on my life that doubles and FFA were straight out just not play-tested, they have that many obvious issues.

They have not been playtested. All they did was just changing the player count. Everything else is the exact same.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Upvote (+1) 1

Shout out to @@Moa and @@Infinity for the very entertaining custom games night, on top of the others involved. Think the former got enough clam slams for the day, as well. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well, its 9:30 am here and I already learned something new.

ZQziArr.jpg

lmao

• Upvote (+1) 7

I'm freaking out about this Community Update :prayers::prayers::prayers:

What are we expecting this week? I've been somewhat out of the loop.

This week they preview the February Update (showcase some of the REQs, pictures of maps, info, etc.), but we'll probably also hear about upcoming Matchmaking Plans, Spectator Mode Updates (a big one, evidently), possible HWC information, etc.

It's also pretty much a given that the CE Pistol is coming in February, so people will lore out about that.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Probably X-Games stuff, and possible tease for Feb update?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Im hoping that the weekend playlist will be a slayer or team arena community maps. The 1st thing I thought of when the Breakout community playlist was released was that a slayer one shouldn't be too far behind.

Quinn usually tweets it out on Fridays around 3-5pm EST so we should know pretty soon.

Weekend playlist should be squad slayer. That will be so much fun.

• Upvote (+1) 1